ROHR NEEDS TO WATCH HIS BACK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHR NEEDS TO WATCH HIS BACK

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

If we qualify. We've been to the wc 5 times and only twice has the qualifying coach ever led the SE to the wc after qualifying.

I was particularly concerned about 2 reports that started last week. The reports about Moses and pinnick and the one about the players partying with girls. They may seems harmless at first glance but they are the first signs that the enemies of progress are gearing up for a fight. They will not go down without a fight for the wc loot and player selection.Nigerians are very good at sabotaging progress for selfish reasons, now that the technical committee has been silenced the moral committee is gathering like a hurricane does.

In 2014, keshi (RIP) ended up with Uchebo,Reuben and Babatunde,all of whom never played a single game prior to qualification. If Rohr qualifies they will try to frustrate him out of the job by organizing a fake crisis to push him out. I pray that he maintains his cool for the sake of the country's football. They're are people in Nigeria who are ready to destroy all the work he has done for as little as $1k or a free ride to Russia. If you've ever tried to do business in Nigeria you know what I'm talking about.

Once we qualify Rohr should promptly turn in his wc program and never step foot in Nigeria until June 2019. I'm very concerned that they will bring this man down and install a stooge. They did it to Amodu (Rip) twice and troussier.

I siddon dey look.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: ROHR NEEDS TO WATCH HIS BACK

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:If we qualify. We've been to the wc 5 times and only twice has the qualifying coach ever led the SE to the wc after qualifying.

I was particularly concerned about 2 reports that started last week. The reports about Moses and pinnick and the one about the players partying with girls. They may seems harmless at first glance but they are the first signs that the enemies of progress are gearing up for a fight. They will not go down without a fight for the wc loot and player selection.Nigerians are very good at sabotaging progress for selfish reasons, now that the technical committee has been silenced the moral committee is gathering like a hurricane does.

In 2014, keshi (RIP) ended up with Uchebo,Reuben and Babatunde,all of whom never played a single game prior to qualification. If Rohr qualifies they will try to frustrate him out of the job by organizing a fake crisis to push him out. I pray that he maintains his cool for the sake of the country's football. They're are people in Nigeria who are ready to destroy all the work he has done for as little as $1k or a free ride to Russia. If you've ever tried to do business in Nigeria you know what I'm talking about.

Once we qualify Rohr should promptly turn in his wc program and never step foot in Nigeria until June 2019. I'm very concerned that they will bring this man down and install a stooge. They did it to Amodu (Rip) twice and troussier.

I siddon dey look.

So very true. :clap: :clap: Your concern is well understandable based on our prior antecedents. The level of greed is so high where someone or some people will intentionally sabotage the country for selfish interest. Let me tell you, some of those folks are right here among us in CE spewing lies, sowing discord in order to create the climate to do their evil deeds... When we see threads created in CE to advertize a player who no one has heard nor seen before, that is a sure sign. Like you rightly said, " I siddon dey look."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

I'm shaking just thinking about what they could be planning for Rohr atm.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:If we qualify. We've been to the wc 5 times and only twice has the qualifying coach ever led the SE to the wc after qualifying.

I siddon dey look.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:

I siddon dey look.
Well, I maybe be paranoid about this issue but we'll let the tell. I think you are underestimating the destructive nature of a lot of Nigerians over money. Besides hurricanes, volcanoes and earthquakes,Nigerians are the most destructive force on earth. Hate to say it but it's true!
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Counting your chickens before they are hatched a typical manifestation of infantile paranoia.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bully12 wrote:Counting your chickens before they are hatched a typical manifestation of infantile paranoia.
He is not paranoid. You and the other dude are displaying classic naivety
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

When we qualify we will start looking for a world class coach.... chei wey lagerbeer sef. ... hope say him go fit kali iceland
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

highbury wrote:

I siddon dey look.

So very true. :clap: :clap: Your concern is well understandable based on our prior antecedents. The level of greed is so high where someone or some people will intentionally sabotage the country for selfish interest. Let me tell you, some of those folks are right here among us in CE spewing lies, sowing discord in order to create the climate to do their evil deeds... When we see threads created in CE to advertize a player who no one has heard nor seen before, that is a sure sign. Like you rightly said, " I siddon dey look."
So if someone on CE likes a player you don't like and advocates, as a fan, on a Nigerian football forum, for such a player, then he becomes an agent out to destroy the coach? If CE had this power why has no player come to me to 'advertise' him? We have to learn to respect people's opinion without attributing sinister motives to them. For instance I like Sone Aluko and always think he should be considered for the SE. That is my subjective view as an SE fan. It doesn't make me right. And guess what? I have never met him. If I wanted to 'market' him I wouldn't come to CE.

Kongi is however correct that some people will try to sabotage Rohr.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I'm afraid but Kongi is right, there are very selfish forces at work and they do not have the nation's interest. My greatest fear of sabotage comes from the corrupt Nigerian sports media. They would do anything to pull the coach if their "contracted" players are not in the squad or in danger of missing out. I know for a fact that a fringe player has promised to sponsor a number of journalists to Russia if we qualify and they are actively working for him to be included in every SE squad.
I am happy
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Abegi let's qualify first...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:I'm afraid but Kongi is right, there are very selfish forces at work and they do not have the nation's interest. My greatest fear of sabotage comes from the corrupt Nigerian sports media. They would do anything to pull the coach if their "contracted" players are not in the squad or in danger of missing out. I know for a fact that a fringe player has promised to sponsor a number of journalists to Russia if we qualify and they are actively working for him to be included in every SE squad.
If that's all it takes to make it to the squad, then that's a sad indictment on the coach...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

nemi2002 wrote:When we qualify we will start looking for a world class coach.... chei wey lagerbeer sef. ... hope say him go fit kali iceland
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oga Lagerbeer was last seen this past weekend waving bye-bye to German players on the way to raining goals past his Norway team in a 6-0 laugher - the specific qualification that he'll need to take over the SE position if we qualify for Russia.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Gotti wrote:Abegi let's qualify first...
I mean...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote:

I siddon dey look.

Thats the problem right there.
"Evil men prosper when good people do nothing".

If you consider yourselves 'good people', then 'siddon look' is not an option.
Speak up, identify the Evil Ones and shame them outta town. You can start from here on CE.

On the other hand, it could be argued that you guys might actually be the problem, crying wolf when there is none. Fomenting discord, raising suspicion. After all, you too are Nigerians.

"Are you here to solve the problem, or are you part of it?" - late Chinua Achebe.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote:
highbury wrote:

I siddon dey look.

Thats the problem right there.
"Evil men prosper when good people do nothing".

If you consider yourselves 'good people', then 'siddon look' is not an option.
Speak up, identify the Evil Ones and shame them outta town. You can start from here on CE.

On the other hand, it could be argued that you guys might actually be the problem, crying wolf when there is none. Fomenting discord, raising suspicion. After all, you too are Nigerians.

"Are you here to solve the problem, or are you part of it?" - late Chinua Achebe.
I am particularly baffled about the CE accusations. As far as I am aware CE members behave just like members of other football supporters' online sites. Some just like players that others do not like. That doesn't mean that they are on the take.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

nemi2002 wrote:When we qualify we will start looking for a world class coach.... chei wey lagerbeer sef. ... hope say him go fit kali iceland
Bora MultiRubbish says hi.
Baba Onigbinde too will soon start talking about tactics , how he's FIFA instructor.
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

I siddon dey look.
Omo iya mi, sometimes you make very good sense. Find what you did or ate before writing this post and stick to it!
:clap:

Cheers!!!
gmoni1
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni1 »

eyan wrote:
Bora MultiRubbish says hi.
Baba Onigbinde too will soon start talking about tactics , how he's FIFA instructor.
Pa Oni is in a divorce mess right now his life is in danger..
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rohr made a great move by appearing on Channel tv to give an interview. He's a very smart man that knows the African mentality very well, he is in charge until the haters make their next move.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Rohr has a good working relationship with Pinnick. The technical committee tried to use the loss to SA to start meddling with team selection but he nipped that in the bud quickly and results have been going his way.

We need stability and Rohr sees this job as a long term project. As far as both sides are happy, the chances of interference are minimal.
If we conclude the qualifiers unbeaten, what grounds will be offered for an upgrade? That is not to say the cabals won't try but it will be met with resistance both on and off the pitch..