TIPS FOR ZAMBIA AGAINST NIGERIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
TIPS FOR ZAMBIA AGAINST NIGERIA

Post by Sir V »

I am loving this. No 13 na prayers :lol:

http://www.zambianobserver.com/tips-for ... t-nigeria/

1. We should respect Nigeria more than we did in the first half, but not fear them, no surrender, no retreat, no defeat.

2. Use attack-minded 4-5-1 or 4-4-2, remember Nigeria can sit back if they wish, winning is our only option.

3. Don’t allow them to shoot, we should close in and frustrate. They can score from range, place goals that outstretch the keepers, hit volleys and score from set pieces, we know that.

4. Long searching balls will be less effective, the Nigerian centre backs are physical and solid.

5. Tactically designate a marker for Victor Moses.

6. Recall Fwayo Tembo he can beat the Nigerian defenders, he gave Nigeria problems in our home fixture.

7. Exploit the flanks with options of Fashion Sakala, Augustine Mulenga or Fwayo Tembo.

8. Mwepu and Mtonga should solidify their partnership that’s our engine against Nigeria.

9. Through balls will work well for Patson Daka’s speed better than high balls.

10. When we manage to kill the game, Chisamba can come in to hold the ball and invite fouls.

11. Get a better jersey for the boys, they are toiling and sacrificing and deserve a better jersey than that 4th grade stripe.

12. Nyirenda should continue wearing the light blue jacket and running in the opposite direction when we score, it’s or new “luck white shirt”.

13. Last but most importantly, Pray.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: TIPS FOR ZAMBIA AGAINST NIGERIA

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i saw this as well :lol:
http://www.zambianobserver.com/prophet- ... rch-photo/

A Malawain pastor, Prophet Bushiri has develpoed an ATM card which will make make it easy for his church followers to pay their tithes automatically every Sunday. The photo was shared on Facebook by Ntje Ishmael.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Every team dey fear Victor Moses lol
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Tobi17 wrote:Every team dey fear Victor Moses lol
Moses is a deadly player.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Moses na winch!He seems to be a lot faster now!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

gochino wrote:Moses na winch!He seems to be a lot faster now!
A Nigerian journalist in Yaounde for the return match against the Lions reported that a Camerounian fan was worried about "bad man" Victor Moses. Guess the Zambians know he is "bad".
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I still remember wetin Moses do a Malian defender in AFCON 2013 semi final game. The defender still dey have nightmares
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Moses is our Messi/Hazard
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I like number 11 & 13 - better jersey and prayer. The guy na real clown
To stop trying is to start dying
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

AND SEE ZAMBIA FANS COMMENT TO ARTICLE BELOW

Ba Teny September 7, 2017 at 10:23 am
Nice Tips!!!
Tata uyo September 7, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Fashion Sakala is not really a good winger…I mean he does not send in crosses…he is more of a centre forward and has got a just shoot on first touch kind of mentality.Rather have Augustine Mulenga and maybe Fwayo Tembo on the flanks…these two are natural dribblers and they put in good crosses….don’t let Nigeria have the ball for too long..that’s just want they depend on…they play with the ball and no loose marking.

Daka September 8, 2017 at 1:03 am
you are wasting our time Nigeria will destroy us

Clifford Simukoko September 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm
Tips need not be ONLINE., because even the opponents have access to them.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Moses is not the only guy they need to worry about honestly,if our guys play how they did against Cameroon there will be too much .Our players knows whats it stake and what they need to do to advance. I know they respect Zambia as much as they respected Algeria and Cameroon but im 100% sure they will be going for the kill.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:Moses is not the only guy they need to worry about honestly,if our guys play how they did against Cameroon there will be too much .Our players knows whats it stake and what they need to do to advance. I know they respect Zambia as much as they respected Algeria and Cameroon but im 100% sure they will be going for the kill.
that is the beauty of this team, anybody can pop in a goal or two..if they make a mistake of marking out one player, there are other outlets, I really enjoy watching the fast breaks we make when on the counter, so many players running off the ball...very similar to the 94 team
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:I still remember wetin Moses do a Malian defender in AFCON 2013 semi final game. The defender still dey have nightmares
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

walesvilla wrote:AND SEE ZAMBIA FANS COMMENT TO ARTICLE BELOW

Ba Teny September 7, 2017 at 10:23 am
Nice Tips!!!
Tata uyo September 7, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Fashion Sakala is not really a good winger…I mean he does not send in crosses…he is more of a centre forward and has got a just shoot on first touch kind of mentality.Rather have Augustine Mulenga and maybe Fwayo Tembo on the flanks…these two are natural dribblers and they put in good crosses….don’t let Nigeria have the ball for too long..that’s just want they depend on…they play with the ball and no loose marking.

Daka September 8, 2017 at 1:03 am
you are wasting our time Nigeria will destroy us

Clifford Simukoko September 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm
Tips need not be ONLINE., because even the opponents have access to them.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I like this one and I hope we do.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

omey2k4 wrote:Moses is not the only guy they need to worry about honestly,if our guys play how they did against Cameroon there will be too much .Our players knows whats it stake and what they need to do to advance. I know they respect Zambia as much as they respected Algeria and Cameroon but im 100% sure they will be going for the kill.
He may not be the only one, but he is the MAIN one and will draw lots of attention going forward, then its up to the others to step up if they are able to shut him down. But he is our most effective attacking player, by far! Not only as a scoring threat but assisting and setting up dangerous situations. I mean he was the catalyst of 3 of our four goals in the first match and also had a hand in our lone goal in Yaoundé putting the ball back into a dangerous area. I think we will scale through as long as they take Zambia as seriously as they took Cameroon.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!