MANCHESTER CITY VS LIVERPOOL (5-0) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
MANCHESTER CITY VS LIVERPOOL (5-0) FT

Post by anikulapo »

I can't wait to wake up early for this one tomorrow .... Personally I think it might have the makings of an early classic since Kompany is likely to miss the game. This might be some shootout .... Cheii foolish Arsenal, should have sold Alexis to them so Game go sweet even more as he would be motivated to have some revenge on those clowns Liverpool .

Wonder if Coutinho will play since he was fit enough to feature for Brazil :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MANCHESTER CITY VS LIVERPOOL

Post by kajifu »

Goals will be in this game, uncle enjoy the game,I will be fasting for beloved to win
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Hope Mane and Salah thrash the billion dollar boys.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:I can't wait to wake up early for this one tomorrow .... Personally I think it might have the makings of an early classic since Kompany is likely to miss the game. This might be some shootout .... Cheii foolish Arsenal, should have sold Alexis to them so Game go sweet even more as he would be motivated to have some revenge on those clowns Liverpool .

Wonder if Coutinho will play since he was fit enough to feature for Brazil :taunt:
Look at this goon, palmwine drunkard. :tic: So you open thread for midnight when normal humans dey rest bones. :taunt:

Abeg stick to mugoon threads :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Man City: Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Walker, De Bruyne, Silva, Mendy, Aguero, Gabriel Jesus. Subs: Bravo, Gundogan, Mangala, Delph, Sane, Bernardo Silva, Foden.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Klavan, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Salah, Firmino, Mane. Subs: Karius, Lovren, Milner, Gomez, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Solanke.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I can't wait to wake up early for this one tomorrow .... Personally I think it might have the makings of an early classic since Kompany is likely to miss the game. This might be some shootout .... Cheii foolish Arsenal, should have sold Alexis to them so Game go sweet even more as he would be motivated to have some revenge on those clowns Liverpool .

Look at this goon, palmwine drunkard. :tic: So you open thread for midnight when normal humans dey rest bones. :taunt:

Abeg stick to mugoon threads :taunt:

Palm Wine Tapper abi hurricane breeze don knock you off ya tree?? See this dopemu attention seeker :rotf: :rotf: Dont make me come slap some nonsense into ya coconut head :mrgreen:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MANCHESTER CITY VS LIVERPOOL (0-0)

Post by anikulapo »

Stones and Otamendi starting together .... cheiii odikwa serious :woot:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Stones and Otamendi starting together .... cheiii odikwa serious :woot:
The senegalese would be rubbing his hands together in anticipation of a good outing.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mendy's flank is leaking like a burst dam ... Salah Is find so much down there ... Walker Is holding his own so far with Sane

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ever since that big miss against Chelshyt something just seems off about KDBs game .... needs to step up today or the bench go claim am .

See how Salah just finished Otamendi with Mendy nowhere to be seen ... no way City have a strategy to keep isolating salah on Ota

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Agueroooooooo 1-0.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MANCHESTER CITY VS LIVERPOOL (1-0) Aguero

Post by anikulapo »

Horrible decision to tackle Mane in very dangerous spot kick position .... Liverpool is at its most dangerous when running at you rather than in front of the box minus Coutinho .... you just can't afford to give the ball away and have them charge at you ...

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mane is incredible ... is this the same guy Waffi said Walcott was comparable to ? :rotf:

MLK.
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

This Salah guy gotta finish better.
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ref card to Mane ... should have used his brain there and not gone for it

Jesu why go for that? The goalie just took a nasty kick to the head and Ederson is being carted off on a stretcher ... what a moment of madness .

What is klopp protesting? This man must be an idiota
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Mane off. Unfortunate for the brother but understandable.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Terrible call, 50/50 ball and the goalkeeper went head first into Mane.

Destroyed the football game. Seems like Man City are now also paying the referees.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

green4life wrote:Mane off. Unfortunate for the brother but understandable.

Unfortunate for the brother ? How about the goalie who was kicked in the head and is being carted off on a stretcher .... that was a rush of blood moment and he could have seriously injured the goalie

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Here comes Bravo :laugh: Uh oh looks like some beef in the crowd :rotf:

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

mane gotta cut down on that MMA habit.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:Ref card to Mane ... should have used his brain there and not gone for it

Jesu why go for that? The goalie just took a nasty kick to the head and Ederson is being carted off on a stretcher ... what a moment of madness .

What is klopp protesting? This man must be an idiota

seriously, I have no idea what he is protesting. I suspect Mane himself is more concerned about the GK's well-being than his red card
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

marutimon wrote:Terrible call, 50/50 ball and the goalkeeper went head first into Mane.

Destroyed the football game. Seems like Man City are now also paying the referees.

kai...Kelly An Conway. Is it that you honestly do not know football, or you are being super-biased?
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Poor guy hope he is not seriously damaged ... serious Rush of blood and moment of madness from Sadio

MLK.