ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (3-0) Welbeck x2, LACA. FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (3-0) Welbeck x2, LACA

Post by bepanda »

I will be positive, when we actually win a game that matters ...
This is all deja vu ...
Bepanda
Cally wrote:
bepanda wrote:LeCoq ... en serio?
No single positive post today. All-out attack on Ozil, Wenger and the team. Was just going through the thread and noticed.
Disgraceful.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bepanda wrote:I will be positive, when we actually win a game that matters ...
This is all deja vu ...
Bepanda
Cally wrote:
No single positive post today. All-out attack on Ozil, Wenger and the team. Was just going through the thread and noticed.
Disgraceful.
Enjoy your negativity...it's all good.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:

Disgraceful.
:rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:While this win is a good one, i hope the team does not get carried away. This Bournemouth is a relegation candidate ,they were woeful....utterly woeful. The real test comes next against Chelsea.
:agree: If we win the Chelsea game we might have turn the corner .
but the team selection was suspect,if he set the team like that Chelsea might to do us what Cit did to Liverpool
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bepanda wrote:This game will give the wrong confidence to the team. Everyone will cheer Wenger after this game.
What does this mean? The wrong confidence? :shock: So should they have struggled to win the game or even lose the game to get the right confidence? :? I mean what manner of fans are these ones my Lord...Jeez! SMDH
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (3-0) Welbeck x2, LACA. FT

Post by Robbynice »

Thank God I have decided to say stay away from CE during games...My God
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Kaji, Chelsea will not beat Beloved. The odds are tantalising and foolish on the part of the bookies. Winnings a given.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:Thank God I have decided to say stay away from CE during games...My God

We thank God as well :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:@Kaji, Chelsea will not beat Beloved. The odds are tantalising and foolish on the part of the bookies. Winnings a given.
Hmmm no make me start rejoice then beloved go open yash of the season....
Hope we got the 3 points but when last we win at the bridge?