ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (3-0) Welbeck x2, LACA. FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (3-0) Welbeck x2, LACA

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:Looks like Theo is done @ Arsenal ?
long season, he will get his chances
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ozil get rid of your yellow streak and take a shot at goal
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Ozil get rid of your yellow streak and take a shot at goal
You're old enough to be his dad, you're yet to get rid of your nonstop abuse yet you think it's so easy to change? :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

This game will give the wrong confidence to the team. Everyone will cheer Wenger after this game.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Alexis Sanchez what a player ...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at Ozil needlessly straying offside ... most useless player on the field today along with Ramshyt ...

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:This game will give the wrong confidence to the team. Everyone will cheer Wenger after this game.
Hopefully not. Chelsea are a different proposition entirely, Bournemouth have been atrocious.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

LeCoq just pulled a hamie!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Oh dear Arsenal down to ten men .... Le Coq is off

I questioned the substitution in the first place ... needless choice
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

That looks bad for Coq. Down to ten men. That looks like an injury that's long term.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Xhaka you've gotta be kidding me :rotf: shebi passing nah the only thing you sabi do :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Watching Xhacrap trying to sprint. How slow is this Swiss Tugboat

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

LeCoq ... en serio?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Will Sanchez ever score for Arsenal again?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Are these Arsenal players idiots .... what are they doing playing around in their box ...what a save by Cech

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The mental lapses that plaque Arsenal are so evident for all too see.... they just lack mental focus

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Alexis is a winner.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

FT

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

While this win is a good one, i hope the team does not get carried away. This Bournemouth is a relegation candidate ,they were woeful....utterly woeful. The real test comes next against Chelsea.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (3-0) Welbeck x2, LACA. FT

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

This sums up the game perfectly.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (3-0) Welbeck x2, LACA. FT

Post by tolahs »

3pts & now on to FC Köln - expecting those picked to do a professional job
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bepanda wrote:LeCoq ... en serio?
No single positive post today. All-out attack on Ozil, Wenger and the team. Was just going through the thread and noticed.

Disgraceful.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS BOURNEMOUTH (1-0) Welbeck

Post by Coach »

^au contraire Mon Frere
Coach wrote:Oh, Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Danny Boyyyyy
I get knocked down
I get up again
You're never gonna