WAFU cup of Nations

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WAFU cup of Nations

Post by Its a Goal »

Nigeria on the ascendancy.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Tobi17[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Shamefully the light at the stadium is not full. Playing in the darkness and you can see the players' shadow following them.
you no get link?
I no get link oh. Na Fox Sports Plus on TV dey show am.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

BTW, they have restored full floodlight.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

no vex for my questions but where is the game been played?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Tobi17 wrote:no vex for my questions but where is the game been played?
fox sports on TV in US.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nigeria has settled into the match and beginning to string a few passes together. The passes often break down with the long range passes or when close to the opponent's 18. Ezenwa (defender) yellow carded.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Boot to the head of Ezenmwa (defender) but SL player only gets a yellow.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Our boys are playing lovely one touch passes but it has yet to lead to a scoring opportunity yet.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The theatrics of the SL players is over the top when they go down injured. They roll around as if they were shot by a sniper.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Strangest thing ever. The players had their names on the back of their jersey in the first half but come the 2nd it is gone :shock:. SL players didn't have it on their's in the first half so maybe WAFU wanted to make it a universal thing by asking Nigeria to remove their's.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Imaget]
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another golden opportunity squandered by SL Nigeria pressing and enjoying more ball possession but SL have all the best scoring opportunities.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Akas with a golden opportunity to put Nigeria ahead shoots into the side net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oddly, #11, Moses, wears his name on his jersey.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dumb Ali tried to pull off a skill he doesn't have and ends up wasting the chance.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:Imaget]
if you have zero clue how to post a tweet, either you don't or you use the guidelines in the front page.. I think it is pathertic that you have no clue how to post a tweet even when the steps are listed for every tom d#$% and harry :boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Is there a reason why Rohr is not overlooing this team?

Akas again with a good chance but keeper parries it for a corner. Akas brought the ball down well from a cross I believe from Ezenwa.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ezenwa (keeper) almost got caught with the ball when he didn't clear it on time.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nigeria is taking the game to SL. It is only a matter of time before Nigeria opens the floodgate.

Mattias off for John (#7)

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cito wrote:Image
if you have zero clue how to post a tweet, either you don't or you use the guidelines in the front page.. I think it is pathertic that you have no clue how to post a tweet even when the steps are listed for every tom, d#$% and harry :boo:
What are you on about? And the word is pathetic. Now run along and eat a few fat turkey legs. :arrow:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ali shoots on target but easy catch for the keeper.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moses causing SL all sorts of trouble.