sunday mba released-by turkish club

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: sunday mba released-by turkish club

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Has anyone seen Mba play recently? I get the impression you are all assessing him based on his 2013 form. Has it ever occurred to you that the Sunday Mba of 2017 may be half the player he was in 2013.

Just to put it into perspective. How many of you would pick Efe Ambrose, Nosa Igiebor or Juwon Oshaniwa, who were all members of that ANC-winning team for the Eagles today?
KPOM. It is amazing that this escapes many guys. As if Mba will forever be at his 2013 form. Even age will assure that he won't.
I believe Kongi's call for Mba's recall on the thread was firmly tongue-in-cheek...
Not surprising that Ayo missed that (as he hardly bothers to read), but bros you're slipping! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

smartbrother wrote:http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/09/09/a ... kish-club/

These are not the best of times for AFCON 2013 hero Sunday Mba as he was finally released by Turkish club Yeni Malatyaspor, SCORENigeria can report.

The 28-year-old Mba became a household name when he scored the winner in the AFCON 2013 final against Burkina Faso in Johannesburg, South Africa.

However, the attacking midfielder shocked most people when after he was linked various high-profile clubs in Europe he eventually opted to join French lower league club CA Bastia in 2014.

They were eventually relegated to the third division and this freed him to move to Yeni Malatyaspor in July 2015.

Mba featured for the Turkish club as they won promotion to the top flight last season.

He and compatriot Austin Amutu have now been released by the Turkish club with Azubuike Okechukwu being the only Nigerian player to survive the purge at the club
Joined the wrong club only to be relegated. Did he have a manager? Why are so many Nigerian players being released at their prime?
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

didier drogba can never forget the guy who denied him caf championship
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."