79-yr-old ex-Super Eagles coach files for divorce from his w

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Cour

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:
Odas wrote:
Dammy wrote:
deanotito wrote:5,000?????

This is why when Africans criticize the western approach to divorce (alimony, spousal support), I always remember what happens in Africa. 5,000??? What on earth is the poor lady supposed to do with 5,000 Naira????? I feel for her
The laws in the customary courts are so old that they need to be reviewed. I think the magistrate gave the ex wife what he is allowed within the law.
I think Pa Onigbinde need to be instructed to present his Bank Account, declare his monthly income and from the figures, the Court should instruct Chief to be paying the woman some amount of money - monthly - depending on how long they were married
Many guys these days are kitty cat whipped.

Why would a man whose wife is abusing him, have to pay her a large sum of money when he files for divorce?
That is adding insult to injury! Where does it end?
I think it all depends on how long they were married and what source(s) of income they had as a couple. Whatever the source, they both earned the money (retirement entitlement(s)) as a team. N5,000.00 to "move out" without any monthly support is nothing.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 79-yr-old ex-Super Eagles coach files for divorce from h

Post by zee »

nemi2002 wrote:He married her when he was 51 then married another wife at 69. ... hmmmm
The man is a clown and a crook :curse: :curse: :curse: ......now you know why he destroyed our 2002 SE's team for his '$10,000 per junk player' racket.
Bloody irresponsible man.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
gmoni1
Egg
Egg
Re: 79-yr-old ex-Super Eagles coach files for divorce from h

Post by gmoni1 »

jette1 wrote:the headline is derogatory to the man and thread starter should apologise

I copied from another source..