Mikel vs Shanghai SIPG FC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mikel vs Shanghai SIPG FC

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

8-) vs Oscar and Hulk

the team really yeye sha..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel vs Shanghai SIPG FC

Post by Senator WIRES »

:sneaky: is Mikel still getting paid? :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Senator WIRES wrote::sneaky: is Mikel still getting paid? :lol: :lol:
that team get 6 games to save them season . i think Boywonder just dey use them for match fitness..Ideye no even dey squad anymore
SuperEagles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Is this a serious match or just set? Should he not be joining his mates in Europe ready to play in CL and Europa?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Its a Goal wrote:Is this a serious match or just set? Should he not be joining his mates in Europe ready to play in CL and Europa?
Mikel has been there and done that.
He is now playing retirement football, enough to keep him warm for the SE.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
that team get 6 games to save them season . i think Boywonder just dey use them for match fitness..Ideye no even dey squad anymore
This makes no sense to me and is definitely not football related. He was dropped because a club can only have 3 foreigners or something like that and he was replaced by Acheampong who came on loan from Anderlecht in the summer. What does not make sense to me is that Acheampong, who is a winger/left back is being played as a lone striker and Ideye is dropped 2 weeks after scoring a brace.
yes o
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

i think ideye is back in Europe on loan - Spain
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Surely it will make sense for any of the newly EPL promoted teams to secure JMO's services. His experience will serve teams like Bournemouth very well.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Goldleaf wrote:Surely it will make sense for any of the newly EPL promoted teams to secure JMO's services. His experience will serve teams like Bournemouth very well.
the league in China ends in NOV , lets see if Mikel gets a loan move somewhere or leaves..
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Surely it will make sense for any of the newly EPL promoted teams to secure JMO's services. His experience will serve teams like Bournemouth very well.
the league in China ends in NOV , lets see if Mikel gets an loan move somewhere or leaves..
Mikel this, Mikel that, damn! You posted a thread and you are "literary" responding to yourself. Please get a life, go sweep the Streets and contribute to your community if you have nothing important to do :oops: :oops: SMH!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
the league in China ends in NOV , lets see if Mikel gets an loan move somewhere or leaves..
Mikel this, Mikel that, damn! You posted a thread and you are "literary" responding to yourself. Please get a life, go sweep the Streets and contribute to your community if you have nothing important to do :oops: :oops: SMH!
You sef...You say make persin no follow up and down the forum yet you dey follow am up and and down...Both of una, una collective heads no dey house...FNF!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Shameful. :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:Shameful. :oops: :oops: :oops:
what is shameful? I am tired of reading hanging sentences on this forum... pathetic
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Mikel will be back in Europe next season.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
what is shameful? I am tired of reading hanging sentences on this forum... pathetic
Just like most of us are more than tired of reading your 'hanging' threads on Mikel on the forum.

The shameful thing is how such a 30 year old quality player is demeaning himself in a backwater club in a backwater league just for the money.
He is much more than this and you know it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
You sef...You say make persin no follow up and down the forum yet you dey follow am up and and down...Both of una, una collective heads no dey house...FNF!
the guy is a fan of bigpokey, just like danfo, fans mi :D
[/video]
SuperEagles

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

He has been reduced to playing in the backwaters of China?
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robbynice wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief, I wan sho the yeyeman "kanda"
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Oga Damunk, na wetin you say make I do? I tok the tin wen dey my mind or ask kweson, him bigin to corse me. I go sho-am smol kanda naw, abi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Just like most of us are more than tired of reading your 'hanging' threads on Mikel on the forum.

The shameful thing is how such a 30 year old quality player is demeaning himself in a backwater club in a backwater league just for the money.
He is much more than this and you know it.
:lol: :lol: shameful ? for you .. you are not making any sense.. if Mikel chooses to play in Kuwait etc and then wears the green white green scoring, assisting and creating chances then that matters not, the guy played for over 11 years for a top UEFA club , played at the world-cup, Champs LEague , Europa , Olympics, AFCON , U17s U20s and you have the liver to say shameful.. what a pathetic and lazy way to think.

if your feelings are hurt , because boywonder is collecting paychecks in tijini FC , nah your own shelenge be that
SuperEagles