Ezenwa fast becoming a fans favorite

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Ezenwa fast becoming a fans favorite

Post by Bigpokey24 »

odas that isn't the point, i am very concerned about your mental stability, you come across as one who has rocks for brains. be honest with the forum, did you ride a short bus?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: you should learn this quote that you have on your signature..Odas if you need help let me know, I am here to guide you
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Again your lack of "logic and critical thinking" shows up. Do you know what you are referring me to? Take the quote to the intellectuals and see what they will tell you in reference to your post or response :lol: :lol: Please think, think and think, and "if in doubt, ask" before opening your nyash :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:odas that isn't the point, i am very concerned about your mental stability, you come across as one who has rocks for brains. be honest with the forum, did you ride a short bus?
Certainly, you lack mental stability or maturity. The "grocery bagging" job you have been doing in Fiesta Store is holding you back a lot. Your maturity is very questionable. I see why you OPEN too much arse :lol: :lol:

You don't know or understand something, yet refused to ask for clarification. When caught with your wrong response(s), you will switch to throwing 'tantrums." Look at majority of your posts and you will see you EASILY attack (curse or insult) Forumers for no reason; that is, they didn't even say anything to you - specifically - except they posted their opinion in the Forum
Last edited by Odas on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: you should learn this quote that you have on your signature..Odas if you need help let me know, I am here to guide you
Again your lack of "logic and critical thinking" shows up. Do you know what you are referring me to? Take the quote to the intellectuals and see what they will tell you in reference to your post or response :lol: :lol: Please think, think and think, and "if in doubt, ask" before opening your nyash :rotf: :rotf:
odas be original, stop repeating the words i used to describe your poor brain power. I am here to assist and help you at any given time, you aren't growing younger but older...and at this stage of your life you should be well equipped mentally , so you can improve yourself and be a massive contribution to society . So i know you may find it difficult that you rode the short bus, but this isn't the end of the world, you can over-come it :( be strong
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
odas be original, stop repeating the words i used to describe your poor brain power. I am here to assist and help you at any given time, you aren't growing younger but older...and at this stage of your life you should be well equipped mentally , so you can improve yourself and be a massive contribution to society . So i know you may find it difficult that you rode the short bus, but this isn't the end of the world, you can over-come it :( be strong
Please what is "MOW?"
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:The boy deserves a chance, when Vince announced his retirement I respected it and wished him the best I was so proud that we found Ikeme, we've stumbled on a gem in Ezenwa and I recall we have a goalkeeping coach and something seems to be working in that department.
Let Vince enjoy his retirement (it shouldn't be a sabbatical) we need to work on what we've got.
you know you don't have to comment on everything .. your worthless thoughts aren't needed on my forum
You are a real snappy little girl :woot:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:odas that isn't the point, i am very concerned about your mental stability, you come across as one who has rocks for brains. be honest with the forum, did you ride a short bus?
Certainly, you lack mental stability or maturity. The "grocery bagging" job you have been doing in Fiesta Store is holding you back a lot. Your maturity is very questionable. I see why you OPEN too much arse :lol: :lol:

You don't know or understand something, yet refused to ask for clarification. When caught with your wrong response(s), you will switch to throwing 'tantrums." Look at majority of your posts and you will see you EASILY attack (curse or insult) Forumers for no reason; that is, they didn't even say anything to you - specifically - except they posted their opinion in the Forum
It's as if he's been taking estrogen shots to bust his femininity!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI