Chukwu & Rangers FIRE Sylvanus Okpala.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwu & Rangers FIRE Sylvanus Okpala.....

Post by Purity »

Rangers yet to pay Imama for sacking him.. CCC is there because of his past name and nothing more..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

aruako1 wrote:
txj wrote:
Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:Still selling that CCC sh1te bag decades later :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Where is Abubakar when you need him :rotf: :rotf:
Still better than you peddling fraudulent 'natural' AIDS medication (and thus prolly killing humans)... :roll:

Meanwhile, Chukwu's SE lost LESS competitive games in the three years that he was at the helm than your "artiste" idol Betty lost in his one year (or less) tenure, went further in the ANC and actually scored more goals in just ONE ANC game (4 vs South Africa) than shitty Betty's team managed in the entire 2008 ANC. FACTS! Not wet dreams and feelings!! SMDH
You forgot to mention the t-shirts!

10 years of peddling the same sh1te. Even the font has not changed :lol: :lol:

His Empty Grandiloquence... :clap: :clap:
He mentioned facts. Chukwu went further than Vogts at the ANC. Chukwu' s team scored more goals against South Africa than Vogts' team did throughout the 2008 ANC. He lost fewer competitive games in 3 years than Vogts than Vogts did in a year. Even if these facts bore you they are still facts and you have not disputed them.
Bros, abegi let's not keep dignifying that low-life scumbag just because we're all on CE...
Someone who fraudulently makes money off AIDS (with his mentor Prof Iwu) is beyond contemptible.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cic old boy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Oloye, you guys are looking at the wrong parameters. Judging from the overall results, there was clearly a player/coaching imbalance in the squad and only good management saved the Rangers from going down. Chukwu made the right call by switching coaches when he did and even though Okpalla succeeded in the task that was given to him, it is hard not to notice that the Rangers were still not winning the games they were supposed to win so again, Chukwu's decision to overhaul the entire team is quite sound :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
How about judging from the fact that he took over a team that were league champions and they became relegation candidates under his watch?
While Chukwu does not strike me as a great administrator (no Jerry Enyeazu or JB Ogufere)...
Rangers were nonetheless already relegation candidates BEFORE Chukwu's appointment as GM.

Furthermore, while I personally admired the beautiful football that Rangers played under Imama Amapakabo and was disappointed to see him relieved of his position, his situation was no different from (for example) Claudio Ranieri who was fired early in the following season and barely months after winning the first top league title in the 133-year history of Leicester City. Fact is that when Imama was removed as coach, Rangers had "wombled and bumbled" through a disastrous CAF Champions' League campaign and was mired in a relegation dogfight in the NPFL (I believe Rangers was second to last on the log at some point during that period). Ultimately, football is a results business. That said, however, there's little evidence that Chukwu's appointment did much (if anything) to improve the situation.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EII/CIC:
Btw, my understanding is that the Enugu State Government dismissed the ENTIRE board, management and coaching staff of Enugu Rangers - and that should include Chukwu. Isn't that the case?
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:EII/CIC:
Btw, my understanding is that the Enugu State Government dismissed the ENTIRE board, management and coaching staff of Enugu Rangers - and that should include Chukwu. Isn't that the case?

As CEO, he answers to the board and attends their meeting but he is not necessarily a board member. Thus, I am not sure that firing the board includes firing Chukwu. However, the real situation will be known sooner or later.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Enugu II wrote:
Gotti wrote:EII/CIC:

As CEO, he answers to the board and attends their meeting but he is not necessarily a board member. Thus, I am not sure that firing the board includes firing Chukwu. However, the real situation will be known sooner or later.
Okay, Chukwu is sacked as well according to the story below:
Governor Ugwuanyi sacks Chukwu, blames infighting for woes of deposed champions Rangers
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/09/13/g ... s-rangers/
By admin - September 13, 2017132 0
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has sacked Rangers chief executive Christian Chuwu, while he blamed internal wranglings, indiscipline for the crisis that almost saw the deposed champions relegated this past season.

Rangers made history last October when they ended a 32-year wait for a major trophy by winning the NPFL championship.

However, this past season they had to flirt with relegation after they crashed out of both the CAF Champions League and Confederation Cup.

Chukwu, a former captain of the Coal City Flying Antelopes, was sent packing Tuesday night by the sponsors of the club, Enugu State Government.

It is the second time Chukwu had been engaged and sacked as Rangers GM, the first being in 1996 when his reign lasted for just three months with the club almost being relegated.

At a meeting between officials of the club and governor of Enugu State at government House on Tuesday, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi expressed dissatisfaction with the performance of the club and directed the immediate sack of the board of the club headed by Festus Onu with Chukwu as secretary and CEO.

“Since the management of the club has been sacked, let me also ask the board of the club to go as well”, governor Ugwuanyi said.

Rangers were NPFL champions last year
The governor announced that a committee will be set to oversee the club in the interim with members expected to be named after a meeting that would involve Christian Chukwu today.

Twenty four hours before his eventual sack, Christian Chukwu, a former SAFA football Club, Lebanon and Kenya’s Harambee Stars coach, had swept off all management and technical crew of the club, in a move he said, was aimed at injecting new life into the club following a dismal performance in the concluded domestic and continental seasons.

Chukwu was handed the mantle of leadership of the club in January but the team struggled all season, crashing out of the CAF Champions League on 5-3 aggregate to Zamalek of Egypt.

Governor Ugwuanyi said Rangers predicament this season was caused by infighting and indiscipline.

He also bemoaned the use by Rangers of players on loan, while alleging that monies from sale of players were pocketed by officials.

By Sab Osuji
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Na this one dem dey call ill wind that does no one any good. Why people cannot co-exist and work together even though they have known each other for ages still baffles me..eapecially in that country called Nigeria.

You will expect that these fools who grew up together ,played together lost and won matches together at this stage of their lives would know each other so well to be able to forge a working patnership...whosai!

Get rid of them all,they have nothing to offer parasites they all are, rubbish! Rangers is bigger than all of them....

Instead of coming in to build on the successes of last year,they came in with nothing to offer other than to reap where they have not sown or tear it down in order to have their selfish ways....good riddance to bad rubbish!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Good riddance to Chukwu :clap: :clap: :clap: . Time for some professional management, but that dopey governor doesn't know his arsehole from his elbow.
http://www.naijiant.com/
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
txj wrote:
Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:Still selling that CCC sh1te bag decades later :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Where is Abubakar when you need him :rotf: :rotf:
Still better than you peddling fraudulent 'natural' AIDS medication (and thus prolly killing humans)... :roll:

Meanwhile, Chukwu's SE lost LESS competitive games in the three years that he was at the helm than your "artiste" idol Betty lost in his one year (or less) tenure, went further in the ANC and actually scored more goals in just ONE ANC game (4 vs South Africa) than shitty Betty's team managed in the entire 2008 ANC. FACTS! Not wet dreams and feelings!! SMDH
You forgot to mention the t-shirts!

10 years of peddling the same sh1te. Even the font has not changed :lol: :lol:

His Empty Grandiloquence... :clap: :clap:
He mentioned facts. Chukwu went further than Vogts at the ANC. Chukwu' s team scored more goals against South Africa than Vogts' team did throughout the 2008 ANC. He lost fewer competitive games in 3 years than Vogts than Vogts did in a year. Even if these facts bore you they are still facts and you have not disputed them.
Bros, abegi let's not keep dignifying that low-life scumbag just because we're all on CE...
Someone who fraudulently makes money off AIDS (with his mentor Prof Iwu) is beyond contemptible.

You were sanctioned a few years ago for this cheap blackmail, and as usual you are back to your circuitous warped logic...

Changing the font does not change the fact of peddling the same sh1te for over a decade!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:
Gotti wrote:Bros, abegi let's not keep dignifying that low-life scumbag just because we're all on CE...
You were sanctioned a few years ago for this cheap blackmail, and as usual you are back to your circuitous warped logic...

Changing the font does not change the fact of peddling the same sh1te for over a decade!
Sanctioned by who?! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I have publicly challenged you several times to please take me to court for supposed 'defamation' as you have previously threatened, so that you will be schooled in the doctrine of TRUTH as a complete defense, you Low-Life Scum!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:
Gotti wrote:Bros, abegi let's not keep dignifying that low-life scumbag just because we're all on CE...

Sanctioned by who?! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I have publicly challenged you several times to please take me to court for supposed 'defamation' as you have previously threatened, so that you will be schooled in the doctrine of TRUTH as a complete defense, you Low-Life Scum!

You were warned here by Yujam a few years ago about making this very same false claims, hiding under an internet moniker.

I noticed you have now changed font size! But it doesn't change the sh1t bag you keep selling about CCC... :lol: :lol:

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:You were warned here by Yujam a few years ago about making this very same false claims, hiding under an internet moniker.

I noticed you have now changed font size! But it doesn't change the sh1t bag you keep selling about CCC... :lol: :lol:
So, it's now gone from being sanction to being warned...
You are such an inherently dishonest scum that you cannot even keep your CE drivel straight.

Scum, if we had a country that worked, the only thing that you (and your mentor) would changing would not be font size but prison stripes! Don't deceive yourself because the Internet provides a forum for social interaction among all, you are truly a bottom-scraping scumbag whose real-life fraudulent actions have probably cost human lives - and for the umpteenth time, I publicly challenge you to seek legal redress and get your crooked behind handed to you in an even more public forum.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Gentlemen..... that's enough.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The YeyeMan wrote:Gentlemen..... that's enough.
The dude is in real-life a low-life scum and a fruad...
And whenever he elects to launch ad hominem attacks, I will put him in his place - ALWAYS!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:You were warned here by Yujam a few years ago about making this very same false claims, hiding under an internet moniker.

So, it's now gone from being sanction to being warned...
You are such an inherently dishonest scum that you cannot even keep your CE drivel straight.

Scum, if we had a country that worked, the only thing that you (and your mentor) would changing would not be font size but prison stripes! Don't deceive yourself because the Internet provides a forum for social interaction among all, you are truly a bottom-scraping scumbag whose real-life fraudulent actions have probably cost human lives - and for the umpteenth time, I publicly challenge you to seek legal redress and get your crooked behind handed to you in an even more public forum.

A warning is a form of sanction, and you were warned by Yujam.

Changing a font size after a decade does not change the fact you have been selling the same sh1t about CCC for over 10yrs!

And insulting me is part of the same tired MO to deflect from the fact of empty grandiloquence...

You are hiding under the moniker of an internet forum and asking someone to seek legal redress....If you really want to challenge me then simply repeat the same allegations in an op-ed in The Nigerian Guardian, complete with names, including yours.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:A warning is a form of sanction, and you were warned by Yujam

Changing a font size after a decade does not change the fact you have been selling the same sh1t about CCC for over 10yrs!

And insulting me is part of the same tired MO to deflect from the fact of empty grandiloquence...

You are hiding under the moniker of an internet forum and asking someone to seek legal redress....If you really want to challenge me then simply repeat the same allegations in an op-ed in The Nigerian Guardian, complete with names, including yours.
Trying to hide behind semantics, you lying scum...
Nope, a warning is a prelude to a sanction, not a sanction. Dummy!

I do not need to go to the Guardian because you did not launch personal insults at me in the Guardian, but for the avoidance of any doubt my name is George Oti, and I publicly reaffirm that you Tony Onuku is a low-life AIDS medication fraudster who deserves to be incarcerated. Sue me now, scumbag!!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:A warning is a form of sanction, and you were warned by Yujam

Trying to hide behind semantics, you lying scum...
Nope, a warning is a prelude to a sanction, not a sanction. Dummy!

I do not need to go to the Guardian because you did not launch personal insults at me in the Guardian, but for the avoidance of any doubt my name is George Oti, and I publicly reaffirm that you Tony Onuku is a low-life AIDS medication fraudster who deserves to be incarcerated. Sue me now, scumbag!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The important thing is that you faced disciplinary action for this.

I challenge you to say it fully in the Guardian including all the names you cited.
Anything else is further manifestation of empty grandiloquence!

And BTW, the idea that I launched a personal attack on you is further proof of your misguided grandiosity.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote: The important thing is that you faced disciplinary action for this.

I challenge you to say it fully in the Guardian including all the names you cited.
Anything else is further manifestation of empty grandiloquence!

And BTW, the idea that I launched a personal attack on you is further proof of your misguided grandiosity.
Never ever happened, you scummy dummy...
Nonetheless, I've PUBLICLY called your bluff, so sue me as you threatened and face real disgrace.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol: From trouble at Rangers to wahala on CE.
http://www.naijiant.com/
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

cic old boy wrote:
Na real wa :shock:
YNWA
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cic old boy wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Gotti wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You be very wicked somebody - if not for relegation headache I for laugh taya here :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *