CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY #2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY #2

Post by anikulapo »

City up 0-1 at Feyenoord
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yaya not even in the squad ... smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Yarmolenko!!!! 1-1! what a goal

City meanwhile carving Feyenoord
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ronaldoooooo ... the big man is baccckkk 1-0

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hahahahahaha Toto don spread legs :mrgreen: 1-1

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Harry Kane, another great goal!
This Spurs v BVB game na waya
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Who is this apere (basket) in the Dortmund goal? :mad: :mad: :mad: He's let in two shots on the near post he's supposedly guarding!! :mad:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-1 Firminho
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that goal by pool was sweet, lovely team play
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

You just have to admire the way Liverpool attack. They just come at you from all fronts and wear you down.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

SylverEagles wrote:Who is this apere (basket) in the Dortmund goal? :mad: :mad: :mad: He's let in two shots on the near post he's supposedly guarding!! :mad:
Have Spurs forgotten they are playing in Wembley? You gunners need to be inside the stadium and remind them of this crucial fact. You could both play Thursday footie this season, you know,
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Jesus scores, 3-0 City
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anointed wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Who is this apere (basket) in the Dortmund goal? :mad: :mad: :mad: He's let in two shots on the near post he's supposedly guarding!! :mad:
Have Spurs forgotten they are playing in Wembley? You gunners need to be inside the stadium and remind them of this crucial fact. You could both play Thursday footie this season, you know,
Why must Gunners do everything on this site? Already Arsenal fans have contributed multiple hundred pages threads which help keep the site buoyant and make it big and active. It is time for fans of other teams to contribute something to society. This is why Arsene Wenger's hair is getting grayer by the minute and why he is losing his mind....too much responsibility.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

platinum wrote:
anointed wrote:
Why must Gunners do everything on this site? Already Arsenal fans have contributed multiple hundred pages threads which help keep the site buoyant and make it big and active. It is time for fans of other teams to contribute something to society. This is why Arsene Wenger's hair is getting grayer by the minute and why he is losing his mind....too much responsibility.
I said go to the Wembley, not CE. In fact, I like that Wenger angle. You guys could arrange for him to be at the stadium. Just imagine Wenger watching the match from the stands. Some people will be unsettled.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2-1 Sallah plus deflection

A bit of controversy on how Sallah won the ball but the ref appears spot on
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Unnecessary, rash, kung fu tackle by Moreno that earns a yellow card...he must be an English player
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Penalty for Liverpool...that should be 2 penalties for handball and wrestling down Mane

Goalie goes the other way but Firminho chops bar anyway

Still 2-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf:

MLK.
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

anikulapo wrote:

e don come again o...saved by the offside flag this time.

pulisic scores but disallowed.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:Hahahahahaha Toto don spread legs :mrgreen: 1-1
Hater. Because mugoons no dey CL see hating. Mssshheeew. No palmy for you
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

This Sallah is a mad runner...Sevilla escape lightly there.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

lionga wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

e don come again o...saved by the offside flag this time.

pulisic scores but disallowed.
Kai. This Dortmund team no send o
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hmmm so either this Dortmund or spurs go join us at Europa.
A lot of staring teams in this cl that will make Europa by finishing third and mess beloved chances.Sevilla looks like one of them.