CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY #2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY #2

Post by anikulapo »

Star Game of the day has to be Barcelona vs Juventus :thumb: at the Camp Nou.

Chelshyt and United don chop awoof, so nothing to see there :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY #1

Post by kajifu »

Sad day for football for me,beloved not in cl for the first time even when English team present 5 teams for the first time.

As for the games tonight Barca vs Juve might end up over hype and one way traffic.
Good luck to the English team and other husband of beloved. Hope none of them head to Europa and spoil our dream.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Sad day for football for me,beloved not in cl for the first time even when English team present 5 teams for the first time.

As for the games tonight Barca vs Juve might end up over hype and one way traffic.
Good luck to the English team and other husband of beloved. Hope none of them head to Europa and spoil our dream.

Abegi I'm actually relieved they are not in it ... at least we won't embarrass ourselves and further devalue the face value of the club ... abeg make dem go siddon for Europa. Year after year and nothing to show
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chelshyt up 1-0

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

anikulapo wrote:Chelsea up 1-0

Pedrito!
Last edited by balo on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Onyekuru is on the bench for Amderlecht but it will be interesting to see if he sees any time as they are down a goal and a man to Bayern

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Pogba has stretched something there, he's coming off. United need to hope that isn't long term.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Pogba injured. To be replaced by Fellaini.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:Pogba injured. To be replaced by Fellaini.

Dang not good .... Celtic still hanging in there against the Might of PSG so far

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a save by old Man Gigi from a laser from Suarez

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Basel have parked a bus

Mkhi...haba that shoulda been a goal...too casual
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Mkhi sef
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Nothing in that tackle...Mkhi should have released the ball
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Juve holding Barca at bay with a very impressive game plan ... so far

MLK.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Vicmo go dey shake now
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Neymar don also open account for Glasgow 0-1 PSG

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Dem wan even score sef
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-0

Fellaini
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Good play by Young on the right. He's been a handful all night. Nice cross and Fellaini would score that everyday plus twice on Sunday
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The chosen one Mbappe makes it 2-0 to PSG ... cheiii what will be the final score on this one :woot:

MLK.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Zappacoste a delight to watch
This CFC team will be hard to beat this season and they have not even peaked yet
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Zap scores his first goal for Chelsea.