WE NEED THIS BOY IN SE!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
WE NEED THIS BOY IN SE!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

[/video]

ROHR is still reportedly still trying to get the boy but has been unsuccessful so far. If we get him to switch I think it could be our biggest get since Moses.
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: WE NEED THIS BOY IN SE!!

Post by truetalk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:[/video]

ROHR is still reportedly still trying to get the boy but has been unsuccessful so far. If we get him to switch I think it could be our biggest get since Moses.
Nope.

According to his father, they don't want (the SE)!

He was chopping bench in the most useless German junior squad ever assembled.

There are other SE eligible prospects (including at least 1 in his position) in Germany.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

truetalk wrote:

Nope.

There are other SE eligible prospects (including at least 1 in his position) in Germany.
Who's the LB eligible to play for us in Germany ? How it's not the boy that flew to Nigeria to give an open interview on channels so as his name was mentioned.
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Nope.

Who's the LB eligible to play for us in Germany ? How it's not the boy that flew to Nigeria to give an open interview on channels so as his name was mentioned.
Nope. Felix Uduokhai.

Ojokojo says he and his son are not interested in the SE. Hope they can change their mind as the boy can address a need, but it is sad that a few ex-Internationals (Iorfa and Ojokojo are reluctant to let their kids play for the SE). Murphy Akanji's kid is playing for Switzerland, I believe.

For the SE, Stanley Amuzie was solid in that position over 2 legs against Egypt and had Salah in check, save for the last minute slip up in Kaduna. He just moved on loan to Lugano from Sampdoria. Hopefully , he settles in quick and gets some games under his belt. He has enough talent to be a good option in that position.
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

truetalk wrote:

Nope.

Fabian Olunloyo
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Ashwo go say: "Money na hand back na ground"
SE mercenary: "I'll get back to you when u qualify"
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

solo wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Nope.

Fabian Olunloyo

Olunloyo plays in the 3rd division of the German league for SV Meppen. He was loaned out by Hannover 96 FC. Never seen him play before but with a height of 1.75 don't you think he's too short for the right back position?
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Next wrote:
solo wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Nope.

Fabian Olunloyo

Olunloyo plays in the 3rd division of the German league for SV Meppen. He was loaned out by Hannover 96 FC. Never seen him play before but with a height of 1.75 don't you think he's too short for the right back position?
Bixente Lizarazu, Philipp Lahm, Roberto Carlos, (maybe even Mobi Oparaku) and more say no.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

truetalk wrote:Nope. Felix Uduokhai.

Ojokojo says he and his son are not interested in the SE. Hope they can change their mind as the boy can address a need, but it is sad that a few ex-Internationals (Iorfa and Ojokojo are reluctant to let their kids play for the SE). Murphy Akanji's kid is playing for Switzerland, I believe.

For the SE, Stanley Amuzie was solid in that position over 2 legs against Egypt and had Salah in check, save for the last minute slip up in Kaduna. He just moved on loan to Lugano from Sampdoria. Hopefully , he settles in quick and gets some games under his belt. He has enough talent to be a good option in that position.
Somewhat understandable. However it could be there's a possibility that if not for the opportunity Nigeria gave some of them, their kids may not have the dual nationality that allows them to turn down playing for the SE. What an irony that would be.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

@ yemster:

You are right but if you observe most teams now (at least the last 6 - 7 years) team always go for tall defenders for obvious reasons(except some African teams that have short defenders). But there are of course exception like Lahm..... Was just pointing this obvious fact out...
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

solo wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Nope.

Fabian Olunloyo

Fabian is a rightback and said he wants to play for Nigeria: https://footballnaija.com.ng/2016/12/un ... p-nigeria/
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

truetalk wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Nope.

Nope. Felix Uduokhai.

I think Felix Uduokhai needs to be looked at:
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

I'd rather we pursue Udokhai. Both left footed center backs, and I know Torunarigha played left back last season, Udokhai looks more suited to that role based on his attributes. Torunarigha plays left back like a center back
yes o
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Please go online and look for the WAFU CUP qualifier against Sierra Leone on youtube. Watch the performance of Akas. If Echejile plays like that, we won't need to test him to know he must have taken something.
Akas(no.3)I don't know him, but I've read he is one of the top left backs in the country.
If you get that boy around the main team, you'd be suprised the sort of confidence he'll start developing. If we can't get the desired, at least let's start looking at the obtainable. I loved some of the performances.Rabiu Ali never delivered when given the oportunity, but he's a very good player as well. The number 11 isn't a bad player too.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

okidoki wrote:Please go online and look for the WAFU CUP qualifier against Sierra Leone on youtube. Watch the performance of Akas. If Echejile plays like that, we won't need to test him to know he must have taken something.
Akas(no.3)I don't know him, but I've read he is one of the top left backs in the country.
If you get that boy around the main team, you'd be suprised the sort of confidence he'll start developing. If we can't get the desired, at least let's start looking at the obtainable. I loved some of the performances.Rabiu Ali never delivered when given the oportunity, but he's a very good player as well. The number 11 isn't a bad player too.
Akas has been around for a while. He was the regular left back under Sunday Oliseh and was captain of the CHAN team last year. I was more impressed with the right back Osas Okoro. He has also been around for a while but not as a right back. Used to be a right winger.
yes o
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I agree. Akas has 'been around the block' and there really isn't anything exciting about him. Time to move on.
The surprise was Osas Okoro at right back, as you rightly pointed out. He was really impressive - however, would like to see him play a few more games before a true assessment can be made.
papilo wrote: Akas has been around for a while. He was the regular left back under Sunday Oliseh and was captain of the CHAN team last year. I was more impressed with the right back Osas Okoro. He has also been around for a while but not as a right back. Used to be a right winger.