Harry Kane " the best Number 9 this season"

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Harry Kane

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I once said this guy isn't a world-class striker, but i hereby recall my statement. This guy has everything you need in a modern day number 9. His work rates are 2nd to none . my goodness he makes Spurs a much better team than they are . I must commend him... he keeps improving everyday. I think maybe Real Madrid may come in for him pretty soon . he was a pain when Chelsea played Spurs( and i said Spurs is the team to beat this season)

What he did to Dortmund yesterday was sick... oh bobo just cannot stop scoring .. so far he is the current best striker on the planet this season followed by Morata and then Lukaku ( i am talking about a number 9)

Yes, England is the "Planet"! Moron! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People like you dont watch much football, and thats the problem.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I once said this guy isn't a world-class striker, but i hereby recall my statement. This guy has everything you need in a modern day number 9. His work rates are 2nd to none . my goodness he makes Spurs a much better team than they are . I must commend him... he keeps improving everyday. I think maybe Real Madrid may come in for him pretty soon . he was a pain when Chelsea played Spurs( and i said Spurs is the team to beat this season)

What he did to Dortmund yesterday was sick... oh bobo just cannot stop scoring .. so far he is the current best striker on the planet this season followed by Morata and then Lukaku ( i am talking about a number 9)

Abeg spare my man BigP, it is difficult trying to keep tab on his man Mikel....very little time left to do anything else!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:pajimoh

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41262379

Kane could leave Spurs to be wordclass :D

Yep, a Man United man already talking a move. He plays in a team that is not fancied and yet outscore most other strikers who have better players around them. Maradona was world class and yet he played for a small team in Italy. I won't listen to that sausage.
Diego played for Barcelona.

Additionally, you chose to call Napoli a "Small Club." However, this is what Diego won at Napoli:

Napoli

Serie A: 1986–87, 1989–90[186]
Coppa Italia: 1986–87[186]
UEFA Cup: 1988–89[186]
Supercoppa Italiana: 1990

What has Tottenham won?

Kane has NOT and will NEVER win anything at Tottenham. he will look at Gareth Bale who has now won THREE CL TITLES! Thats a fact. He wont want to retire with an empty cabinet.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Yep, a Man United man already talking a move. He plays in a team that is not fancied and yet outscore most other strikers who have better players around them. Maradona was world class and yet he played for a small team in Italy. I won't listen to that sausage.

Additionally, you chose to call Napoli a "Small Club." However, this is what Diego won at Napoli:

Napoli

What has Tottenham won?

Kane has NOT and will NEVER win anything at Tottenham. he will look at Gareth Bale who has now won THREE CL TITLES! Thats a fact. He wont want to retire with an empty cabinet.
Now you are going to make my buddy lose his sleep with this vicious revealation! :mad: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:

fans mi :D
[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

He has had a couple of consistent seasons in the EPL but let us not go overboard here...

I don't see how Kane is better than Lacazette, Lukaku etc.

Still believe the likes of Suarez, Aguero, Lewandowski and Aubameyang are a cut above.
To God be the glory
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Skylolo wrote:He has had a couple of consistent seasons in the EPL but let us not go overboard here...

Still believe the likes of Suarez, Aguero, Lewandowski and Aubameyang are a cut above.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

6 PL hat-tricks, 4 last season
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Abeg spare my man BigP, it is difficult trying to keep tab on his man Mikel....very little time left to do anything else!
I just read that part and laughed out loud

Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Muller, Griezmann, Mpappe, Merteens, Suarez, Falcao, Benzema....just to name a few. Even Ronaldo and Messi are playing as strikers this season.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:He has had a couple of consistent seasons in the EPL but let us not go overboard here...

Lacazette - 37 goals from 45 appearances last season!
To God be the glory
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Skylolo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

16 of those goals came from the PK spot
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

You've slowed down on your penalty kicks rhetoric since you started watching Lacazette do his thing. Soon, you won't even remember he scores penalties anymore, not to worry. You were making so much noise about that in preseason, hoping the guy will go bust at Arsenal. He's scored a pretty two already, and you tucked your mouth away inside a corner. Once you mentioned Morata and Lukaku, and deliberately left out Laca, I chuckled. You're so predictable. Anyways, back to Kane...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

You've slowed down on your penalty kicks rhetoric since you started watching Lacazette do his thing. Soon, you won't even remember he scores penalties anymore, not to worry. You were making so much noise about that in preseason, hoping the guy will go bust at Arsenal. He's scored a pretty two already, and you tucked your mouth away inside a corner. Once you mentioned Morata and Lukaku, and deliberately left out Laca, I chuckled. You're so predictable. Anyways, back to Kane...
what are you talking about? :D
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Napoli

What has Tottenham won?

My friend effing think before you talk and brandishing stats. Neville said Kane must play for a big club to be considered "great". I pointed out that Napoli us not a big club.
Kane's career is not finished with Sours and could still win something with Spurs and still move to a club like RM or Barca. Most often argue that a striker doing good things with an average club can do greater things with better players around him. Kane is spread outperforming better strikers at better clubs.

Don't just be a bird brain and fudge the argument.
Same funny Neville never argued that Kane needs to win the WC to be considered great cos he knows England have a very slim to nothing chance. Kane's figures regardless of club will determine his greatness
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Kane scored 37 with 5 pk goals
Laca Scored 38 with 11 pk goals but 16 sounds sweeter so let's go with that number. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Blukyt
Egg
Egg
Re: Harry Kane " the best Number 9 this season"

Post by Blukyt »

Lacazette is good too but I'm sorry Kane has an advantage aerially. People also underestimate Kane's footballing brain. He's not all shoot on sight. Left foot, right foot no problem. His movement is very good too. Very good hold up play. I think he'll be a perfect replacement for Benzema at Real Madrid.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Best I stay away fr9m th8s debate b7t just a quick addition - Kane's goals hawl last season is in spite of missing 16 weeks of the sesaon.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

How old is Kane? 24 yrs? He is going to get better. Unlike some other English players, he tends to work very hard and is still humble!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:Best I stay away fr9m th8s debate b7t just a quick addition - Kane's goals hawl last season is in spite of missing 16 weeks of the sesaon.
Peeps said bobo is a 1 season wonder - 4 seasons in - he is now a 1-2-3-4 season wonder!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Best I stay away fr9m th8s debate b7t just a quick addition - Kane's goals hawl last season is in spite of missing 16 weeks of the sesaon.
Peeps said bobo is a 1 season wonder - 4 seasons in - he is now a 1-2-3-4 season wonder!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
For a second, imagine Ozil supplying the ball to Kane... :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone who wants to compare Kane to Lacazette is not ready to have a serious debate and should be looked down upon with scorn, hatred and disgust. I am sure if their team did not buy Lacazette, they'd have been comparing Kane to Giroud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lacazette is not even at the level of Lukaku or Aguero or Costa and you want to compare him to the best striker in the land. :lol: :lol:

I was in the financial district of manhattan yesterday and saw a Nigerian looking man with an arsenal pin pinned to his lapel. Immediately, i knew he was a very stupid man. I wanted to slap him, but changed my mind.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
For a second, imagine Ozil supplying the ball to Kane... :taunt:
Look at this yeye persin :taunt: Erikson is the top assist provider in the EPL and his work rate is exceptional. Now why would we swap that for moon cat?