Harry Kane " the best Number 9 this season"

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Harry Kane " the best Number 9 this season"

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I once said this guy isn't a world-class striker, but i hereby recall my statement. This guy has everything you need in a modern day number 9. His work rates are 2nd to none . my goodness he makes Spurs a much better team than they are . I must commend him... he keeps improving everyday. I think maybe Real Madrid may come in for him pretty soon . he was a pain when Chelsea played Spurs( and i said Spurs is the team to beat this season)

What he did to Dortmund yesterday was sick... oh bobo just cannot stop scoring .. so far he is the current best striker on the planet this season followed by Morata and then Lukaku ( i am talking about a number 9)
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Harry Kane

Post by metalalloy »

Fashi, The boy dey play. Very talented guy.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mshhheeew. Harry Kane the one season wonder. He won't even get into goon reserves :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:Fashi, The boy dey play. Very talented guy.
quality player, the way he improved in such a short time is something else. Spurs do have a gem, I wonder how long they can keep him. Even Conte wants him badly at Chelsea. i expect this guy could cost around 100 -120 million( not even including the fact that English players aint cheap )
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Fashi, The boy dey play. Very talented guy.
quality player, the way he improved in such a short time is something else. Spurs do have a gem, I wonder how long they can keep him. Even Conte wants him badly at Chelsea. i expect this guy could cost around 100 -120 million( not even including the fact that English players aint cheap )
Harry is going no where in this country - definitely not Chelsea. He's Mr Spurs - one of our own. Besides you'll be looking close to 250m for anyone to buy him.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

He needs to move (Man U or Chelsea) to get what's due to him. Championships!

But what a striker he is. Guy shoots from anywhere.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:He needs to move (Man U or Chelsea) to get what's due to him. Championships!

Come and steal him during the night. Move ko, disappear ni
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:He needs to move (Man U or Chelsea) to get what's due to him. Championships!

:) He got love from Conte. You think it might happen?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

I'm a Gooner, but I have admitted since 2015 this guy is the real deal. Spuds got one (lucky b*stards).

Zidane better get to tapping up. Life after Benzema is around the corner
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

:) He got love from Conte. You think it might happen?
Unlike other players, Harry is in it for Spurs and if he's going to leave, trust me it won't be to Chelsea
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Blukyt wrote:I'm a Gooner, but I have admitted since 2015 this guy is the real deal. Spuds got one (lucky b*stards).

Lucky? This is the problem with you goons. You've been used to rubbish of late that you don't recognize systematic planning and hard work.

We got lucky with Bale, Alli, Erikson, Jan Vertoghen, Alder, Son, Aurier, Dembele, Wanyama, Lloris, even Walker and Rose. Maybe I should add Modric, etc?

We've always planned and look for quality players. On and off the field, the project has always been there, sometimes extremely rocky and lots of setbacks but we knew where we wanted to be and we are heading there.

The stadium coming on and a fantastic training complex to attract the best and a hotel currently being built at the training complex that will allow the players to stay over when they want. With the stadium boasting some serious entertainment venue that combines sports with a good day out, Spurs in the next 10 to 20 years will be a club to recon with.

This is an elephant we eat a bite at a time. We don't have Russian or Emirates money to go buy success from the shelf. We do it our way.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

pajimoh wrote:
Blukyt wrote:I'm a Gooner, but I have admitted since 2015 this guy is the real deal. Spuds got one (lucky b*stards).

Lucky? This is the problem with you goons. You've been used to rubbish of late that you don't recognize systematic planning and hard work.

We got lucky with Bale, Alli, Erikson, Jan Vertoghen, Alder, Son, Aurier, Dembele, Wanyama, Lloris, even Walker and Rose. Maybe I should add Modric, etc?

We've always planned and look for quality players. On and off the field, the project has always been there, sometimes extremely rocky and lots of setbacks but we knew where we wanted to be and we are heading there.

The stadium coming on and a fantastic training complex to attract the best and a hotel currently being built at the training complex that will allow the players to stay over when they want. With the stadium boasting some serious entertainment venue that combines sports with a good day out, Spurs in the next 10 to 20 years will be a club to recon with.

This is an elephant we eat a bite at a time. We don't have Russian or Emirates money to go buy success from the shelf. We do it our way.
Relax ya pata. You obviously don't understand what "lucky b*stards" mean. But I no blame you sha, your club doing well is still shacking you. Enjoy your moment
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I rate him the best number 9 in the world presently, alongside Luis Suarez. He's incredible.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Blukyt wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Relax ya pata. You obviously don't understand what "lucky b*stards" mean. But I no blame you sha, your club doing well is still shacking you. Enjoy your moment
I understand - just rubbing it in - IT'S OUR TIME TO ISSUE PAIN TO THE GOONS :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41262379

Kane could leave Spurs to be wordclass :D
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

There is no way Kane stays at Spurs after this season , and if England performs in Russia, the guy will be gone . Spurs will not be able to afford such a player

SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:pajimoh

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41262379

Kane could leave Spurs to be wordclass :D

Yep, a Man United man already talking a move. He plays in a team that is not fancied and yet outscore most other strikers who have better players around them. Maradona was world class and yet he played for a small team in Italy. I won't listen to that sausage.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If Harry Kane was a military officer , i would say he operates a shoot at sight policy. There are positions he takes and the ball gets to him....i know it is already a goal even before he does anything with it. Goal scoring is an art , Harry Kane and Ronaldo, add Suarez are the evidence to buttress this.

When my boy Rashford finishes his progression....hopefully in about 2 seasons...he will join that elite list!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

oloye wrote:If Harry Kane was a military officer , i would say he operates a shoot at sight policy. There are positions he takes and the ball gets to him....i know it is already a goal even before he does anything with it. Goal scoring is an art , Harry Kane and Ronaldo, add Suarez are the evidence to buttress this.

When my boy Rashford finishes his progression....hopefully in about 2 seasons...he will join that elite list!
Na like Alan Shearer, the guy said the post doesnt move, na shoot at sight none of this curling and chipping.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Prince wrote:
oloye wrote:If Harry Kane was a military officer , i would say he operates a shoot at sight policy. There are positions he takes and the ball gets to him....i know it is already a goal even before he does anything with it. Goal scoring is an art , Harry Kane and Ronaldo, add Suarez are the evidence to buttress this.

Na like Alan Shearer, the guy said the post doesnt move, na shoot at sight none of this curling and chipping.
yes Shearer scored many crazy goals as well
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: I see everyone is now jumping on the bandwagon.

Like Kaka and busquets, the first day I saw Kane play, I knew I had seen diamond. Even as late as last season when i said he was the best striker in England, I got mocked. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaka, busquets and Kane are two players who do not "look" that talented, but their hardwork and their ability is unbelievable.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?