Atalanta 3 vs 0 Everton (HT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Atalanta 3 vs 0 Everton (HT)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kai :)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Atalanta 3 vs 0 Everton (HT)

Post by oloye »

What is wrong with Everton...they spend crazy money,yet look poorer for it.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Upon all that money spent by Everton, they are laying eggs everywhere.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:What is wrong with Everton...they spend crazy money,yet look poorer for it.
Bro, at the beginning of the season, I said Everton has made a big mistake! And everyone was twerking about the money they were spending.

The sold a 25 goal a seasons striker and DID NOT REPLACE HIM! Huge mistake! You never do that. With positions like Striker (numbers are important) and creator (assist) you need to replace. Because those are two very very important statistical positions. They didnt replace Lukaku. Where are they going to get that 25 goals from?

Its like when I told people that Dormund will not miss Dembele, from a numbers perspective, I was laughed at. Yarmolenko is already scoring. If he keeps it up, it will be "Dembele who?" Dembele is outrageously more talented than Yarmolenko, I believe. But his output will be EASILY surpassed by Yarmolenko. That is the model someone like Monchi uses when he is analyzing transfers.
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:What is wrong with Everton...they spend crazy money,yet look poorer for it.
Bro, at the beginning of the season, I said Everton has made a big mistake! And everyone was twerking about the money they were spending.

The sold a 25 goal a seasons striker and DID NOT REPLACE HIM! Huge mistake! You never do that. With positions like Striker (numbers are important) and creator (assist) you need to replace. Because those are two very very important statistical positions. They didnt replace Lukaku. Where are they going to get that 25 goals from?
I dont know the weed Koeman was smoking on this. He has been playing one u21 kid whose role was to upset defenderd and the washed up Rooney to score goals...clearly Koeman is high on some cheap stuff.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I dont know the weed Koeman was smoking on this. He has been playing one u21 kid whose role was to upset defenderd and the washed up Rooney to score goals...clearly Koeman is high on some cheap stuff.
Lukaku will not stop them from conceding 3 goals!

They need to sack that coach NOW :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You can spend but in essence the more players you buy the more strangers you gave on the pitch. You can introduce 7 new players and expect to play like a team. New Defense, New strike force and midfield that lacks understanding of the two.

It will take a few games if not the whole season.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

rooney should be playing for the likes of stoke or crystal palace, no team with premeirship ambition should be going for the likes of rooney, he is finished as a top class professional, that he is drink driving and cheating on his wife says his interests are no longer in football, you dont hear of the likes of Messi, ronaldo in this type of trouble, they are too busy trying to be better than last season, Maintain or even surpass standards, Mourinho pulled a fast one on everton and dumped 2nd hand used goods, quite lucky we got lukaku for only 75 million, if this happened after the Neymar transfer, believe they will be asking for at lesst a 100 million
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Buying 13 players and spending over 150 million pounds doesn't necessarily make your team better.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nkume wrote:Buying 13 players and spending over 150 million pounds doesn't necessarily make your team better.
It can but it would take time. They are definitely not a team yet.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

pajimoh wrote:
Nkume wrote:Buying 13 players and spending over 150 million pounds doesn't necessarily make your team better.
Like the 8 players you foggies bought when you sold Bale?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nkume wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Like the 8 players you foggies bought when you sold Bale?
Like the players we have now yes. It might be too tasking for you to think 13 players might be better players than they previously have but they are never going to start playing like they've known each other for seasons.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Lukaku will not stop them from conceding 3 goals!

They need to sack that coach NOW :)
:lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Everton are in bad form. They should be good visitors to OT this weekend, I hope.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^they may open yansh entirely.