Arsenal v Cologne 3-1 (FT) Kola...Sanchez...Bellerin...!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal v Cologne 2-1 (2H) Kola...Sanchez...

Post by anointed »

Ospina redeems himself
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Rubbish Koln :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

One a good note glad to see Jack back in the squad.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:I really love the way El-Neny plays that DM role so perfectly.

Proper DM.

He plays with discipline. If Arsene has his wits about him, he'll make sure he has TWO disciplined CMs versus Chelsea otherwise Arsenal will get punished badly.

Reiss about to come on
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wale1974 wrote:Rubbish Koln :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Good for him he's back but I think Arsenal should be more ambitious than that. That penchant for stubbornly holding on to players that wont improve the club's lot is not funny. I bet if Adnan Januzaj were an Arsenal player, it would have been making headlines how Wenger wouldn't let him go.
Last edited by anointed on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Iwobi needs to come to Leicester cos there's no point warming bench on a team that's going nowhere.
OCCUPY NFF!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Belle 3-1
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Bring in Nelson Boss. This will not be once of those days from Theophilus.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Rubbish Koln :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Good for him he's back but I think Arsenal should be more ambitious than that. That penchant for stubbornly holding on to players that wont improve the club's lot is not funny. I bet Adnan Januzaj were an Arsenal player, it would have been making headlines how Wenger wouldn't let him go.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Thank God for Bellerin. Walcott wasted his chance there but Bellerin cleans up after him.

Now let's see what Reis Nelson can do here.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal v Cologne 3-1 (2H) Kola...Sanchez...Bellerin...

Post by anikulapo »

Why did Giroud and the others not go celebrate with HB for his goal ... Haba he hustled hard for that
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

This Koln goalie is a pure basket.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:Thank God for Bellerin. Walcott wasted his chance there but Bellerin cleans up after him.

Now let's see what Reis Nelson can do here.

Honestly I'm at a loss for Theo ... how much longer can arsene keep faith in him
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nelson in!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:I really love the way El-Neny plays that DM role so perfectly.

Proper DM.
Say it again please and tell me where Xhacrap is better than him :curse: :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal seriously need to go buy Jack Butland next summer ... Cech can leave if he wants ... we need Ospina to leave as well ... I don tire for them

MLK.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

So Iwobi ran away from the Cameroon game and is still playing rubbish? Believe me, Iwobi was not injured when we played Cameroon. He had already recovered but didn't want to risk it for his country. Wow Iwobi has become rubbish
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Looking so much better with a back four than three

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal v Cologne 0-1 (2H)

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal for life
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I love this kola guy .... why can't we get more like him instead of these pvssies and stiffs ... yeah I'm talking about you Ozil and Xhaka

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Koln fans are unbelievable ... Proper supporters :clap: :clap: :clap:

MLK.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal v Cologne 0-1 (2H)

Post by wale1974 »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal for life
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:This Koln fans are unbelievable ... Proper supporters :clap: :clap: :clap:
Why can't you do the same for Arsenal and our players?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:

Proper DM.
Say it again please and tell me where Xhacrap is better than him :curse: :curse:
Your statement doesn't make sense. El Neny was left alone in the 1st 45 and like the rest of the team, he struggled. He's looked better in the second half because his partner is more disciplined.

It's not simply a matter of having a super engine in midfield. There're not many Kante's around who have lungs for days and play like two men, and even Kante gets exposed when Chelsea play teams with serious midfields IF he's not given help.

Xhaka has been left alone too many times because whoever partnered him was ill suited to the role. It's like blaming a CB for not being competent when his partner does nothing. They have to work as a unit.

El Neny is disciplined. Just like Xhaka. You cannot expect them to work in isolation from the team structure. Arsenal isn't all of a sudden shielding this defense in the 2nd half because El Neny put on his Egyptian Superman cape, the solidity has come from a BETTER team structure.