20Okazaki
21Iborra

Referee:
Jonathan Moss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 pm 

Argh! The day Nacho starts, the game is not on TV. :mad:

A disgruntled Arsenal fan.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 pm 

Newcastle takes the lead against Stoke City.

Goal by Atsu.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:28 pm 

Aguero scores away to Watford. Off a KdB FK.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:31 pm 

Holebas got a yellow card. That was a cynical tackle on KdB.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:32 pm 

2 - 0. Aguero again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:35 pm 

Burnley took the lead at LPool. Salah equalized 3 minutes later.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:38 pm 

Jesus scores. Aguero assist.

0 - 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:45 pm 

SylverEagles wrote:

http://goatd.net/217718/watch-huddersfi ... ester-city

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:52 pm 

SylverEagles wrote:

Go pay $49.99 for NBC sports gold and you are all set for the season.

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:59 pm 

@Chief Oga Tx, clean sheet ogini?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:25 pm 

Manchester City look like a runaway freight train. Fortunately they are perennial front runners and come winter usually fade away :taunt:

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:27 pm 

Nacho off for Okazaki with about 20 minutes left on the clock.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:37 pm 

Nacho needs to lose weight.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:39 pm 

Tbite wrote:
Nacho needs to lose weight.

Not enough of a pre-season plus lack of match practice. Hopefully the conditioning team will sort it out.

@Tx, even at Anfield, more Brendanism from Kloppgers. How many conceded in the last 3 games now?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:42 pm 

Pool really have problematic at the back...2 cks in succession and they are scrambling for their lives not to concede a goal

And it's official too that they have a problem in the final third...so much possession and domination but 1-1 at the moment

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:44 pm 

How did Solanke miss that?

Maybe Sallah should have had a penalty there

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:46 pm 

6-0 someone dial 9-1-1

MLK.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 pm 

How could they give City a penalty at 5-0 in front?

6-0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 pm 

Man C running away with the game at Watford. 0 - 6.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:48 pm 

They are molesting Watford

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:48 pm 

And Pool are just looking for a goal at home...City have banged 6 on another man's soil.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:50 pm 

Exactly what Burnley did to Man Utd at OT last season...looks like Pool never always plays well against them sha