EPL 09/16/17: (NACHO Starts)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
EPL 09/16/17: (NACHO Starts)

Post by balo »

Huddersfield

1Lössl
2Smith
25Jorgensen
26Schindler
15Löwe
19Williams
10Mooy
9Kachunga
11Sabiri
22Ince
20Depoitre

Substitutes

3Malone
6Hogg
8Billing
13Coleman
17van La Parra
23Quaner
44Hefele

Leicester

1Schmeichel
2Simpson
5Morgan
15Maguire
3Chilwell
26Mahrez
10King
25Ndidi
11Albrighton
8 Iheanacho
9Vardy

Substitutes

7Gray
12Hamer
16Dragovic
18Amartey
19Slimani
20Okazaki
21Iborra

Referee:
Jonathan Moss
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: EPL 09/16/17: (NACHO Starts)

Post by SylverEagles »

Argh! The day Nacho starts, the game is not on TV. :mad:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Newcastle takes the lead against Stoke City.

Goal by Atsu.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Aguero scores away to Watford. Off a KdB FK.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Holebas got a yellow card. That was a cynical tackle on KdB.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

2 - 0. Aguero again.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Burnley took the lead at LPool. Salah equalized 3 minutes later.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Jesus scores. Aguero assist.

0 - 3

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

SylverEagles wrote:Argh! The day Nacho starts, the game is not on TV. :mad:
http://goatd.net/217718/watch-huddersfi ... ester-city
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:Argh! The day Nacho starts, the game is not on TV. :mad:

Go pay $49.99 for NBC sports gold and you are all set for the season.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Chief Oga Tx, clean sheet ogini?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Manchester City look like a runaway freight train. Fortunately they are perennial front runners and come winter usually fade away :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Nacho off for Okazaki with about 20 minutes left on the clock.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Nacho needs to lose weight.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tbite wrote:Nacho needs to lose weight.
Not enough of a pre-season plus lack of match practice. Hopefully the conditioning team will sort it out.

@Tx, even at Anfield, more Brendanism from Kloppgers. How many conceded in the last 3 games now?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Pool really have problematic at the back...2 cks in succession and they are scrambling for their lives not to concede a goal

And it's official too that they have a problem in the final third...so much possession and domination but 1-1 at the moment
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

How did Solanke miss that?

Maybe Sallah should have had a penalty there
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

6-0 someone dial 9-1-1

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

How could they give City a penalty at 5-0 in front?

6-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Man C running away with the game at Watford. 0 - 6.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They are molesting Watford
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

And Pool are just looking for a goal at home...City have banged 6 on another man's soil.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Exactly what Burnley did to Man Utd at OT last season...looks like Pool never always plays well against them sha
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...