ONYEKURU AND AJAGUN HANG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: ONYEKURU AND AJAGUN HANG

Post by niyi »

Etebo hangs too

Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

niyi wrote:Etebo hangs too

:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Awaziem made he French Liue 1 Team of the Week. :thumbs: :thumbs:
I am happy
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:Awaziem made he French Liue 1 Team of the Week. :thumbs: :thumbs:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Gotti wrote:
Dammy wrote:Awaziem made he French Liue 1 Team of the Week. :thumbs: :thumbs:
The potentials I noticed with the boy truly speaking the sky is his limit . He has all the tools and skills to be a formidable defensive player . I definitely rate him higher than Ekong and Omeruh
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Onyekuru hangs again in tonight's Belgian Cup match against Westerlo. Bonaventure with a brace as well.
I am happy
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Onyekuru and Bonaventure surely need to get a look into. They seem like more intelligent versions of Moses Simon and Ahmed Musa, much more finished in their end product. They may even give Victor Moses a run for his money...
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

There's no way Ahmed musa should be dropped for players playing in backwater leagues. Ahmed musa has already passed that level of backwater leagues
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:There's no way Ahmed musa should be dropped for players playing in backwater leagues. Ahmed musa has already passed that level of backwater leagues
kpom
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
john12 wrote:There's no way Ahmed musa should be dropped for players playing in backwater leagues. Ahmed musa has already passed that level of backwater leagues
kpom
Imagine na because of useless Belgian league we should get rid of our current players, the guy even mentioned them in the same paragraph as Moses, such disrespect mschew.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Belgium league wet person like bigpokey go dey bang 20 goals a season that's who you want may them drop musa or challenge Moses or iwobi. Una don mad
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

And which league has Musa succeeded in?

The Russian league is also a backwater leauge. He found his level and he is a bonafide EPL failure, not even able to make the bench of a mediocre side which battled relegation last year.

Musa is a bonafide headless chicken.

We should try other options because Musa is not SE quality.

People at the top of the Belgian league should definately get a look in to prove their worth.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The Russian league is far from a backwater league. Also, musa won 3 league titles and scored many goals. Musa played at champions league consecutively at the age of 19 he was scoring at champions league. Also, I don't think his a failure at LC. He hasn't adapted to English football a situation that usually occurs to some Nigerian players. Finidi, amokachi all failed at England is that going to negate their previous club performance. If super eagles want to challenge the big dogs we need players at big leagues.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

john12 wrote:The Russian league is far from a backwater league. Also, musa won 3 league titles and scored many goals. Musa played at champions league consecutively at the age of 19 he was scoring at champions league. Also, I don't think his a failure at LC. He hasn't adapted to English football a situation that usually occurs to some Nigerian players. Finidi, amokachi all failed at England is that going to negate their previous club performance. If super eagles want to challenge the big dogs we need players at big leagues.
KPOM :clap: :clap:
I am happy
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

[/video]

Onyekuru's goal
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Mr Shows wrote:[/video]

Onyekuru's goal
Dude is certainly a poacher... :clap:

He has manufactured goals this season from scraps...
Unlike last season when he was the FEATURED striker at Eupen.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Gotti wrote:

Onyekuru's goal

Wasn't he a wing forward at EUPEN?

The new coach is playing him as a second striker in what looks like a 4-4-1-1. Weiler (the last Anderlecht coach) played him as an out and out winger and I think he had a problem with his defensive work ethic or tendency to lose the ball sometimes.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Moses Simon plays in Belgium and starts for the Super Eagles, yet Onyekuru and Bonaventure who are tearing the league apart shouldn't be looked into? Moses Simon / Ahmed Musa is obviously a position we can improve.

As for Victor Moses - I said potentially. Obviously not right now.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marutimon wrote:Moses Simon plays in Belgium and starts for the Super Eagles, yet Onyekuru and Bonaventure who are tearing the league apart shouldn't be looked into? Moses Simon / Ahmed Musa is obviously a position we can improve.

But Onyekuru has been looked at, and I believe Rohr mentioned Bonaventure, so lets give him time. Just don't disrespect Victor Moses, which one is potentially? Let them make SE first before you start this one. Onyekuru that you are touting has been looked at and hasn't yet made the grade. Hate how we are always touting the new kid on the block to replace our tested and proven players, I mean damn, same thing happened in 2002 WC and we are still recovering from it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Onyekuru's goal

The new coach is playing him as a second striker in what looks like a 4-4-1-1. Weiler (the last Anderlecht coach) played him as an out and out winger and I think he had a problem with his defensive work ethic or tendency to lose the ball sometimes.
Yea I saw he had been playing out wide and doesn't look like his best position. So I'm wondering how he would fit it in to the SE, we play with wingers or wing forwards and that might not be his strong suit, he is definitely not a no. 9 at his size. Maybe why Rohr hasn't called him back.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

maceo4 wrote:
niyi wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Onyekuru's goal

Yea I saw he had been playing out wide and doesn't look like his best position. So I'm wondering how he would fit it in to the SE, we play with wingers or wing forwards and that might not be his strong suit, he is definitely not a no. 9 at his size. Maybe why Rohr hasn't called him back.
Maybe we can slowly incorporate him as a pure AM and give Ndidi/Etebo/Agu/Onazi more defensive duties.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

maceo4 wrote:
marutimon wrote:Moses Simon plays in Belgium and starts for the Super Eagles, yet Onyekuru and Bonaventure who are tearing the league apart shouldn't be looked into? Moses Simon / Ahmed Musa is obviously a position we can improve.

But Onyekuru has been looked at, and I believe Rohr mentioned Bonaventure, so lets give him time. Just don't disrespect Victor Moses, which one is potentially? Let them make SE first before you start this one. Onyekuru that you are touting has been looked at and hasn't yet made the grade. Hate how we are always touting the new kid on the block to replace our tested and proven players, I mean damn, same thing happened in 2002 WC and we are still recovering from it.
Ahmed Musa has had a few superb games, but he hasn't been convincing for Nigeria. There is obvious space for an upgrade for Moses Simon, who hasn't exactly nailed down a spot.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Yea I saw he had been playing out wide and doesn't look like his best position. So I'm wondering how he would fit it in to the SE, we play with wingers or wing forwards and that might not be his strong suit, he is definitely not a no. 9 at his size. Maybe why Rohr hasn't called him back.
He played out wide as a wing forward last season at Eupen and led the Belgian League in goal scoring...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL