Moses v Iwobi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: Moses v Iwobi

Post by azuka »

ojafranpa wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Wonder what Da Ox is thinking right now .... Liverpool fans are not feeling him right now and looks my son HB has started playing better in his absence
Bellerin balled today but superb Ramseyyyyy was immensed.
Ramsey was simply unbelivable and unplayable today. Just one word: Disciplined.

To me this must rank as one of the best plays i've seen from Ramsey in a while.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let's get this straight one north London spammer is 8 points from the league leaders and the fans are celebrating. .kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let's get this straight one north London spammer is 8 points from the league leaders and the fans are celebrating. .kai
I know maths is not your forte but 13 minus 7 is not 8. Count it on your fingers and toes you will see you got it wrong. I am assuming you got 10 fingers and 10 toes though can't be too sure with you. :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

anikulapo wrote:
1naija wrote:So we've been reduced to celebrating a draw against a 10 man team? Really?

We?????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yes we
We suck, but it's still we.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Cito wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Let's get this straight one north London spammer is 8 points from the league leaders and the fans are celebrating. .kai
I know maths is not your forte but 13 minus 7 is not 8. Count it on your fingers and toes you will see you got it wrong. I am assuming you got 10 fingers and 10 toes though can't be too sure with you. :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Wonder what Da Ox is thinking right now .... Liverpool fans are not feeling him right now and looks my son HB has started playing better in his absence
Bellerin balled today but superb Ramseyyyyy was immensed.
Ramsey was simply unbelivable and unplayable today. Just one word: Disciplined.

To me this must rank as one of the best plays i've seen from Ramsey in a while.

You obviously didn't see his play in the 5-3 win at Stamford Bridge ... didn't score but was amazing. Of course he followed up with a regular dosage of crap :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
1naija wrote:So we've been reduced to celebrating a draw against a 10 man team? Really?

We?????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yes we
We suck, but it's still we.
My broda. Na 10 men for 5 minutes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

EagleGunner wrote:
Cito wrote:
The EagleGooner. How bodi? Longest time. I hail. :thumb: :thumb:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Leave the boy alone. The main thing is he's where he wants to be

Where does Danny Rose wanna be :woot:
Kai! You wicked oh. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Very proud of my team today. The boys put in a solid shift. The much-derided combo of xhaka and Ramsey were immense. Kudos to Arsene and the boys. Now keep this discipline and commitment going.

A note of credit to Alex Iwobi who showed solid signs of progress in his comeback from injury.
His role defensively was to tuck in covering Ramsey's forward runs. He was very disciplined, showing very good signs of tactical maturity. He played a similar role against Koln. All Alex has to do is get the basics right. The rest will come naturally. I like this Alex.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:Why can't Arsenal play this way often enough?
Arsene Wenger doesn't like to operate like this.
This performance and discipline will get this team into the top 4 assuming he doesn't freak out and tinker again. Play to your teams strength and not forcing changes to accommodate some players.

Everyone in their position. Disciplined. Strong performance.

Only one sour note, Welbeck who is probably out for an extended period again if the look on his face was anything to go by.
That upset me. I hope for the best.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:Very proud of my team today. The boys put in a solid shift. The much-derided combo of xhaka and Ramsey were immense. Kudos to Arsene and the boys. Now keep this discipline and commitment going.

A note of credit to Alex Iwobi who showed solid signs of progress in his comeback from injury.
His role defensively was to tuck in covering Ramsey's forward runs. He was very disciplined, showing very good signs of tactical maturity. He played a similar role against Koln. All Alex has to do is get the basics right. The rest will come naturally. I like this Alex.
I love how the 2 wide forwards in Iwobi and Welbeck were drifting in and clogging the lanes for Pedro and William thus forcing Chelsea to go wide where Kolababa and Belerin were doing their thing.
Chelsea has a habit of having Kante and his partner occupy the space in front of the D much closer to the defence but today because Arsenal forced the forwards wide , it afforded Ramsey room to operate in the middle. He utilized this room efficiently.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Cito wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I love how the 2 wide forwards in Iwobi and Welbeck were drifting in and clogging the lanes for Pedro and William thus forcing Chelsea to go wide where Kolababa and Belerin were doing their thing.
Chelsea has a habit of having Kante and his partner occupy the space in front of the D much closer to the defence but today because Arsenal forced the forwards wide , it afforded Ramsey room to operate in the middle. He utilized this room efficiently.
That Kolashnikov na real armoured tank.... ijust dey fear make im no break Moses abeg we need to qualify for world cup
Oya back to the matter
open and close
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

I was worried when I saw him in the lineup given his poor start to the season but what a performance. He retained the ball so well with some incredible footwork under pressure: something Ozil could never do in a million years :mrgreen: ..... and he closed down spaces with such intensity and pressure that he sucked the life out of Chelshyt. Boy made a big statement even though some ignorant Gooners were still all over his case on social media
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Chai gunners and their lack of ambition. See how much elation a draw against the champs has generated in their camp lol
How are the mighty fallen!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

anikulapo wrote:Boy made a big statement even though some ignorant Gooners were still all over his case on social media
Ah ah, what are they complaining about? The boy did so well, his ball control is something else (wish he could teach Iheanacho), held the ball in tight spaces and distributed well. So much better than the last game in the Europa where he was very underwhelming. This game he seemed up for it and really concentrating and played with tons of discipline.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

maceo4 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Boy made a big statement even though some ignorant Gooners were still all over his case on social media
Ah ah, what are they complaining about? The boy did so well, his ball control is something else (wish he could teach Iheanacho), held the ball in tight spaces and distributed well. So much better than the last game in the Europa where he was very underwhelming. This game he seemed up for it and really concentrating and played with tons of discipline.
Same reason why Raheem Sterling in booed and Coutinho is applauded,
Oya back to the matter
open and close
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We can go ahead and change the thread title now since we didn't lose. That was a clever way to avoid having to put up the score for the game. :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lets get this straight , the only way assnal can win of get a draw vs Chelsea is by the ref aiding sucha pathetic club.
3 times vs these low rated donkeys, 3 reds.. carry on English FA, carry one
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
my MOM, reminds me of Mikel 2012

SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope return leg we collect all 3 points from this racist club call Chelsea and a mafia owner that kill people to be rich.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]
my MOM, reminds me of Mikel 2012

My brother, stop embarrassing yourself nah! If the performance shown in that clip represents an MOM performance for you, then....
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."