Moses v Iwobi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: Moses v Iwobi

Post by Cally »

Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:Why can't Arsenal play this way often enough?
Arsene Wenger doesn't like to operate like this.
This performance and discipline will get this team into the top 4 assuming he doesn't freak out and tinker again. Play to your teams strength and not forcing changes to accommodate some players.
Right...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:Wonder what Da Ox is thinking right now .... Liverpool fans are not feeling him right now and looks my son HB has started playing better in his absence
Leave the boy alone. The main thing is he's where he wants to be
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
This performance and discipline will get this team into the top 4 assuming he doesn't freak out and tinker again. Play to your teams strength and not forcing changes to accommodate some players.

Everyone in their position. Disciplined. Strong performance.

Only one sour note, Welbeck who is probably out for an extended period again if the look on his face was anything to go by.
I hope that was just a groin strain. But knowing him, I fear for the result.
I for some reason thought the discipline and resolve I saw today in the first especially may not have been there if Sanchez started. His use of the ball makes for a different reaction from those around him. Today Everyman had a job and none relinquished their post especially in half one.
I feel for Danny. Also hope Kola is ok. he took a nasty whack, and I know he toughed it out...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:

Only one sour note, Welbeck who is probably out for an extended period again if the look on his face was anything to go by.
I for some reason thought the discipline and resolve I saw today in the first especially may not have been there if Sanchez started. His use of the ball makes for a different reaction from those around him. Today Everyman had a job and none relinquished their post especially in half one.
Alexis is Alexis. You take the good and bad with him. Wenger played it excellently as he seems to do versus Chelsea. Didn't force an injured Ozil to the squad, kept a half fit Alexis on the bench.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Gary Neville predicted that Arsenal would be overrun by Chelsea after seeing the starting line-up. Punditry at it's best.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Wonder what Da Ox is thinking right now .... Liverpool fans are not feeling him right now and looks my son HB has started playing better in his absence

Where does Danny Rose wanna be :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:

Alexis is Alexis. You take the good and bad with him. Wenger played it excellently as he seems to do versus Chelsea. Didn't force an injured Ozil to the squad, kept a half fit Alexis on the bench.
In a way I am glad he didn't force Ozil too even if he was 100%. He hasn't been at his best.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cally wrote:Gary Neville predicted that Arsenal would be overrun by Chelsea after seeing the starting line-up. Punditry at it's best.
Playing the games doesn't usually translate to growing analytical brain. Some of the best players makes some awful readers of the game.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Cito wrote:Deserved red...
Deserved two reds.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Where does Danny Rose wanna be :woot:
Wetin concern me and Rose. Players would leave if they want to. I support those that remain. :thumb:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:

In a way I am glad he didn't force Ozil too even if he was 100%. He hasn't been at his best.

We've seen Arsenal play disciplined with Ozil. We've also seen Arsenal without Ozil play raggedly. So I don't necessarily think it's a function of the German.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So we've been reduced to celebrating a draw against a 10 man team? Really?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

1naija wrote:So we've been reduced to celebrating a draw against a 10 man team? Really?

We?????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Remember how you lambasted the Manager for the Europa League selection and tactics. Bellerin got a goal and played well. Look how his confidence has returned.

Nothing to do with Oxlade. Just a player, the Manager stuck with in bad times. Hopefully, he stays fit and repays the Manager's faith in him.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

The boys came correct today...Fact not feelings. I am very proud of awon boys...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Great game by Arsenal as they cemented their 12th place on the table.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

balo wrote:Great game by Arsenal as they cemented their 12th place on the table.
Lame...

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Remember how you lambasted the Manager for the Europa League selection and tactics. Bellerin got a goal and played well. Look how his confidence has returned.

Nothing to do with Oxlade. Just a player, the Manager stuck with in bad times. Hopefully, he stays fit and repays the Manager's faith in him.

Man mi stop talking rubbish. They were awful against the bottom feeders in the bundesliga until he switched things at halftime ... why do you like dishonesty so much smh

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cally wrote:
balo wrote:Great game by Arsenal as they cemented their 12th place on the table.
Lame...

I wasn't laughing. It's the truth.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Great effort. If Welbeck and Lacazette take their chances, we win.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:Great effort. If Welbeck and Lacazette take their chances, we win.
Yup! and if you had a d#$%, you'd be a boy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

talkSPORTDrive ✔ @talkSPORTDrive
Arsenal played well. See what happens when they don't have to carry Ozil...?
10:27 AM - Sep 17, 2017

When the biggest Arsenal haters on the airwaves say this you start to wonder. Their show on Monday will be fun :rotf:

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bellerin balled today but superb Ramseyyyyy was immensed.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.