LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB vs ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Who opens a Game thread and never updates the score ... oh Go figure :roll:
abi o

sometimes i worry about him
Not surprising. You never had a job...to be worrying about scores update or not on CE...the height of joblessness.
Last edited by anointed on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:
platinum wrote:Great credit to Jose and United...they're drawing games they'd have lost last season, and winning the games that would have been draws last year. THAT is progress.
What progress...those were games they should not even draw .

Martial 4-0

Egbon, you don forget last season so fast?
Far from it....hence I said games they should not be drawing
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB

Post by tfco »

Dave

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB

Post by balo »

anointed wrote:Who goes top: same GD with City.

The C earns Man the top spot.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB FT

Post by tfco »

Mods

do something about this topic title

..while you're at it, do something about the (Im)poster

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Who opens a Game thread and never updates the score ... oh Go figure :roll:
abi o

Not surprising. You never had a job...to be worrying about scores update or not on CE...the height of joblessness.
This is quite a stupid and idi.iotic statement. Please, dont open thread here again! Nonsense
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Some people are saying Everton played better.

I would rather the 4 goals. All that matters. If only Chelsea could put 4 past Arsenal today and play $@#%.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:Some people are saying Everton played better.

I would rather the 4 goals. All that matters. If only Chelsea could put 4 past Arsenal today and play $@#%.
and you lot couldn't even beat Swansea....lol

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:Mods

Your joblessness and idiocy know no bound because I know it's an obsession with me. You make this posts on seeing my posts. Check the front page and tell me what you see there: Moses vs Iwobi...what are your comments. If I had opened the thread like that, you'd have been writing treatises. And there are many more threads like that. And isn't it rich coming from someone who tags match threads 'NDL' or 'TBL'. What should the mods about you? Refugee calling me '(Im)poster' on CE...wonders shall never end.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:

Your joblessness and idiocy know no bound because I know it's an obsession with me. You make this posts on seeing my posts. Check the front page and tell me what you see there: Moses vs Iwobi...what are your comments. If I had opened the thread like that, you'd have been writing treatises. And there are many more threads like that. And isn't it rich coming from someone who tags match threads 'NDL' or 'TBL'. What should the mods about you? Refugee calling me '(Im)poster' on CE...wonders shall never end.
calm down.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

After seeing that awarded penalty, I am now even more angry with Mike Dean!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
abi o

Dude seriously there is no need to be churlish ... this isn't the first time you've done this and then copped an attitude when questioned ... Haba if you can't update scores don't open a thread after all you were commenting on it as the game went on
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:

Is this necessary ? All because he asked for you to do the right thing ...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tfco wrote:
balo wrote:Some people are saying Everton played better.

and you lot couldn't even beat Swansea....lol

You know PaJimoh and ItsAGoal are very approachable. The way you are sending cryptic support for WHL Troopers is astonishing. #comeoutforWHL

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:

calm down.
Which part?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

anikulapo wrote:
anointed wrote:

Why is that you guys don't like it when it's someone dishing it out to you? Anyway, I will remind you IF you start calling people names again. It's now that I've started to think you are actually a normal person on the strength of how you have insulted people on this board.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anointed wrote:

Why is that you guys don't like it when it's someone dishing it out to you? Anyway, I will remind you IF you start calling people names again. It's now that I've started to think you are actually a normal person on the strength of how you have insulted people on this board.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

somebody better call the police

here is Mr Annointed thinking...he is dishing it out...lol
(whatever IT is)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anointed wrote:

Anointed I don't go after People unless provoked. There is no provocation here. We don't all have time to go through threads and rely on popping in and looking at headers. Haba if you can't update all we are saying is let someone else open the threads. I open threads only when I know I have 90 mins of time to update ..:: Haba no be fight nah. We would open another thread if allowed but rules state other wise

MLK.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Football is a game of 90 minutes, everton played well but still got beaten 4 nil, man city could not even bury this same side, football is so unpredictable, i knew if we could get a 2nd goal, everton will fall like a pack of wolves, they were even lucky we did not have any extra 10 minutes, we could have easily scored 6! Yes football can be a bitttch sometimes but last season, we dominated games and ended up playing a draw, lets put this into perspective, chelsea, arsenal played a draw, liverpool played a draw as well and we put 4 goals past everton, these goals will do our confidence some good, i heard Pogba is out for 12 weeks, other players need to step up, we definitely miss Pogba play but we still scored 4 goals and Lukaku has now scored 5 goals
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Football is a game of 90 minutes, everton played well but still got beaten 4 nil, man city could not even bury this same side, football is so unpredictable, i knew if we could get a 2nd goal, everton will fall like a pack of wolves, they were even lucky we did not have any extra 10 minutes, we could have easily scored 6! Yes football can be a bitttch sometimes but last season, we dominated games and ended up playing a draw, lets put this into perspective, chelsea, arsenal played a draw, liverpool played a draw as well and we put 4 goals past everton, these goals will do our confidence some good, i heard Pogba is out for 12 weeks, other players need to step up, we definitely miss Pogba play but we still scored 4 goals and Lukaku has now scored 5 goals
this game should have been over in the 1H

Mkhi and Rashford were not at the races today

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

marko wrote:Football is a game of 90 minutes, everton played well but still got beaten 4 nil, man city could not even bury this same side, football is so unpredictable, i knew if we could get a 2nd goal, everton will fall like a pack of wolves, they were even lucky we did not have any extra 10 minutes, we could have easily scored 6! Yes football can be a bitttch sometimes but last season, we dominated games and ended up playing a draw, lets put this into perspective, chelsea, arsenal played a draw, liverpool played a draw as well and we put 4 goals past everton, these goals will do our confidence some good, i heard Pogba is out for 12 weeks, other players need to step up, we definitely miss Pogba play but we still scored 4 goals and Lukaku has now scored 5 goals
Really?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I suspect you meant "pack [deck] of cards," because you certainly do not want to be confronted by a "pack of wolves."
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

what about Schneiderlin?

what about Fellaini?

what of Michael Keane

were they also not facing their former club?

smh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S