LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB FT

Post by anointed »

Last edited by anointed on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB vs ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB

Post by Undertaker »

What is this rubbish? So Man United Vs. Everton is difficult to spell out anymore? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Valencia is back and captaining. I thought Ashley Young did well midweek
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:Valencia is back and captaining. I thought Ashley Young did well midweek
Ashley is also playing

We all look alike and all, but....

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Kick off
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Undertaker wrote:What is this rubbish? So Man United Vs. Everton is difficult to spell out anymore? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes :twisted:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:Valencia is back and captaining. I thought Ashley Young did well midweek
Ashley is also playing

We all look alike and all, but....
I was just thinking about Valencia's position. His crosses gets on my nerves.

BTW, we are not alike; we are taller than bredas.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I take my humble pie b4 anyone serves it
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

WHAT A SCREAMER

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Goal of the season contender...whacky shot
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Real bulala
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Koeman has some serious problems at Everton
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote:What is this rubbish? So Man United Vs. Everton is difficult to spell out anymore? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Something ridiculous. Ronny Koeman is in a bad place right now.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Koeman is like a wife that the husband handed his chequebook and she went on a shopping spree buying all manner of junk stuff at expensive rates.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What is wrong with this Rashford?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Coach wrote:Something ridiculous. Ronny Koeman is in a bad place right now.
This is always the case. It is always the coach's fault whenever a team is failing to meet expectations.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

oloye wrote:Koeman is like a wife that the husband handed his chequebook and she went on a shopping spree buying all manner of junk stuff at expensive rates.
He hasn't decided what he wants Everton to be. Their 3-4-3 hasn't worked for quite some time, Ronny only seems to see the light after he bleeds a few pints. Threes and fours.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Pull Rashford off if he is off form abeg

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Rooney wan score o. It would be strange to have a Rooney goal at OT go against United.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

On the right, Young plays old but on the left, Young plays ageless. .
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:Pull Rashford off if he is off form abeg
:shock: :shock: :shock: or you don't want him yabbed for his mis-play?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I actually taught that went in :shock:
Last edited by anointed on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...