LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB vs ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB

Post by platinum »

How Lukaku miss that one?????
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anointed wrote:2-0 Lukaku

Not this time :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ohh lukaku...oh no

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:Pull Rashford off if he is off form abeg
:shock: :shock: :shock: or you don't want him yabbed for his mis-play?
That is how you protect a young player. Meanwhile only Lukaku can miss a goal like that..with he heavy legs
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:What is wrong with this Rashford?

:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Lukaku cant use his right foot to save his life...I was distracted and I taught he couldn't miss but when I saw no one was celebrating, I was like, what happened?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: or you don't want him yabbed for his mis-play?
no mind oloye. na reverse psychology. :lol: :lol: :lol:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Flag and whistle went so no goal
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Pls Jose take off Rashford ...that boy looks jaded
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

platinum wrote:
anointed wrote:2-0 Lukaku

Not this time :rotf:
Bros, the thing is still like Hollywood CGI...they have to replay it like 10 times for me to believe he missed o.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Take Rashford off plsssss

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

O ya, I agree take off rash Rashford
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rashford is a dumb player.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Take Rashford off plsssss
And destroy his confidence?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Many dumb activities from United players...the Armenian Pele is beginning to look like he could do some time on the bench.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mkhi dey fokop

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Take Rashford off plsssss
And destroy his confidence?
NASA...the boy is tired flogging him is destroying him.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Man Utd...lots of movement but running into no where in the final third...another Lukaku close shave
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Jones so weak on his legs..

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rashford is a very dumb player.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Danfo you see what I mean....that boy needs to be saved from himself...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:Rashford is a very dumb player.
I guess his confidence is going to be helped leaving him on so that you and other fans can have a field day.