Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:51 pm 

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Who opens a Game thread and never updates the score ... oh Go figure :roll:

abi o

sometimes i worry about him

Not surprising. You never had a job...to be worrying about scores update or not on CE...the height of joblessness.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Last edited by anointed on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:51 pm 

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:
platinum wrote:
Great credit to Jose and United...they're drawing games they'd have lost last season, and winning the games that would have been draws last year. THAT is progress.

What progress...those were games they should not even draw .

[color=#FF8000][/color]

Martial 4-0

Egbon, you don forget last season so fast?

Far from it....hence I said games they should not be drawing

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 pm 

Dave

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:54 pm 

anointed wrote:
Who goes top: same GD with City.

The C earns Man the top spot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:55 pm 

Mods

do something about this topic title

..while you're at it, do something about the (Im)poster

Quote:
Re: LUKAKU VS FORMER CLUB 4-0 ROONEY VS FORMER CLUB FT

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 pm 

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

abi o

Not surprising. You never had a job...to be worrying about scores update or not on CE...the height of joblessness.

This is quite a stupid and idi.iotic statement. Please, dont open thread here again! Nonsense

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:57 pm 

Some people are saying Everton played better.

I would rather the 4 goals. All that matters. If only Chelsea could put 4 past Arsenal today and play $@#%.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:00 pm 

balo wrote:

I would rather the 4 goals. All that matters. If only Chelsea could put 4 past Arsenal today and play $@#%.

and you lot couldn't even beat Swansea....lol

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:20 pm 

tfco wrote:
Mods

Quote:

Your joblessness and idiocy know no bound because I know it's an obsession with me. You make this posts on seeing my posts. Check the front page and tell me what you see there: Moses vs Iwobi...what are your comments. If I had opened the thread like that, you'd have been writing treatises. And there are many more threads like that. And isn't it rich coming from someone who tags match threads 'NDL' or 'TBL'. What should the mods about you? Refugee calling me '(Im)poster' on CE...wonders shall never end.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:28 pm 

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mods

Quote:

Your joblessness and idiocy know no bound because I know it's an obsession with me. You make this posts on seeing my posts. Check the front page and tell me what you see there: Moses vs Iwobi...what are your comments. If I had opened the thread like that, you'd have been writing treatises. And there are many more threads like that. And isn't it rich coming from someone who tags match threads 'NDL' or 'TBL'. What should the mods about you? Refugee calling me '(Im)poster' on CE...wonders shall never end.

calm down.

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:32 pm 

After seeing that awarded penalty, I am now even more angry with Mike Dean!!

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:49 pm 

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

abi o

Dude seriously there is no need to be churlish ... this isn't the first time you've done this and then copped an attitude when questioned ... Haba if you can't update scores don't open a thread after all you were commenting on it as the game went on

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 pm 

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mods

Quote:

Is this necessary ? All because he asked for you to do the right thing ...

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:59 pm 

tfco wrote:
balo wrote:

and you lot couldn't even beat Swansea....lol

You know PaJimoh and ItsAGoal are very approachable. The way you are sending cryptic support for WHL Troopers is astonishing. #comeoutforWHL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm 

tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mods

Quote:

calm down.

Which part?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:08 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mods

Quote:

Why is that you guys don't like it when it's someone dishing it out to you? Anyway, I will remind you IF you start calling people names again. It's now that I've started to think you are actually a normal person on the strength of how you have insulted people on this board.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:21 pm 

anointed wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mods

Quote:

Why is that you guys don't like it when it's someone dishing it out to you? Anyway, I will remind you IF you start calling people names again. It's now that I've started to think you are actually a normal person on the strength of how you have insulted people on this board.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

somebody better call the police

here is Mr Annointed thinking...he is dishing it out...lol
(whatever IT is)

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:24 pm 

anointed wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mods

Quote:

Anointed I don't go after People unless provoked. There is no provocation here. We don't all have time to go through threads and rely on popping in and looking at headers. Haba if you can't update all we are saying is let someone else open the threads. I open threads only when I know I have 90 mins of time to update ..:: Haba no be fight nah. We would open another thread if allowed but rules state other wise

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:07 pm 

Football is a game of 90 minutes, everton played well but still got beaten 4 nil, man city could not even bury this same side, football is so unpredictable, i knew if we could get a 2nd goal, everton will fall like a pack of wolves, they were even lucky we did not have any extra 10 minutes, we could have easily scored 6! Yes football can be a bitttch sometimes but last season, we dominated games and ended up playing a draw, lets put this into perspective, chelsea, arsenal played a draw, liverpool played a draw as well and we put 4 goals past everton, these goals will do our confidence some good, i heard Pogba is out for 12 weeks, other players need to step up, we definitely miss Pogba play but we still scored 4 goals and Lukaku has now scored 5 goals

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:38 pm 

marko wrote:
Football is a game of 90 minutes, everton played well but still got beaten 4 nil, man city could not even bury this same side, football is so unpredictable, i knew if we could get a 2nd goal, everton will fall like a pack of wolves, they were even lucky we did not have any extra 10 minutes, we could have easily scored 6! Yes football can be a bitttch sometimes but last season, we dominated games and ended up playing a draw, lets put this into perspective, chelsea, arsenal played a draw, liverpool played a draw as well and we put 4 goals past everton, these goals will do our confidence some good, i heard Pogba is out for 12 weeks, other players need to step up, we definitely miss Pogba play but we still scored 4 goals and Lukaku has now scored 5 goals

this game should have been over in the 1H

Mkhi and Rashford were not at the races today

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 am 

marko wrote:

Really?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:06 am 

marko wrote:

I suspect you meant "pack [deck] of cards," because you certainly do not want to be confronted by a "pack of wolves."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:09 am 

Quote:

what about Schneiderlin?

what about Fellaini?

what of Michael Keane

were they also not facing their former club?

smh

FOUR > THREE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next