Ghana vs Nigeria WAFU Cup *Links*

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ghana vs Nigeria WAFU Cup *Links*

Post by mcal »

Cristao II wrote:
mcal wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Jose Chilavert, Rene Higuita Fabien Bartez, Peter Schmeichel, Peter Rufai, Thomas Nkono, Michel Prued’homme, Ollie Kahn and Sepp Maier amongst others goalkeepers of old, all fall in the annals of football as some of the greatest to have EVER played the game. The singular thing they had in common was that they were ALL deemed ECCENTRIC.

Kid, so far, has been getting the job done. In over 630 minutes of competitive international football, he has been beaten twice, via penalties (Benin and Cameroon). Yes, I will GLADLY take his eccentricity!
Cristao II wrote:From the first game where he dribbled a forward in the goal box, I marked Ezenwa down as eccentric.
...no mind our Nigerians. We win na palaver we lose na same palaver. I sense the dislike of the guy by some here is because he is home based.
This is news to me - I dislike Ezenwa? Do I dislike Lloris? Why is a comment about his eccenticity seen as hating?
...hate and dislike no be the same thing :biggrin:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
niyi wrote:chai... ezenwa don kill us o.

luckily we escape without a card
In fact you're a sausage :curse: :veryangry:
Somebody need to to teach Ezenwa well, else he will cause us many games with such "penalty prone" action(s).
Oho.
That's why we need the experience of.................... :D

(You be my friend, so I no wan vex you dis early mor-mor) :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Damunk, but we do not need anyone who abandoned us. In addition, from all these, Ezenwa will gain experience and learn well.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
niyi wrote:chai... ezenwa don kill us o.

luckily we escape without a card
In fact you're a sausage :curse: :veryangry:
Somebody need to to teach Ezenwa well, else he will cause us many games with such "penalty prone" action(s).
This illiterate get mouth..educate yourself first..kai a none entity get mouth to give advice. .chei..this world don spoil finish..I wonder who go help or teach you how to reason ..single critical thinking you no sabi..
Well, if I am an illiterate, what are you? You profess perfection and claim to know it all, yet you can't type. You type crap (typos) like everyone else. In your message, you typed "MOW" and I have asked you to tell the world what " MOW " means and you have been able to do so even now.

Yes, I am an illiterate, but I ask to know. I DO NOT make assumptions or OPEN nyash and talk out of point, nor do I attack other Forumers for stating their opinion. From your actions you are certainly what I call "Educated Illiterate." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.