FULL GAME: GHANA 0 vs NIGERIA 2 (WAFU CUP 2017)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
FULL GAME: GHANA 0 vs NIGERIA 2 (WAFU CUP 2017)

Post by Gotti »

[/video]

[/video]
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FULL GAME: GHANA 0 vs NIGERIA 2 (WAFU CUP 2017)

Post by Gotti »

Must admit that Nigeria was very lucky that Ezenwa did not concede a PK and get red carded early in the 2H...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Thanks for sharing. Btw I noticed some of our boys do not have names at the back of their jerseys. With that said, Ezenwa na dramatic goalkeeper sha...Haba
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Gotti wrote:Must admit that Nigeria was very lucky that Ezenwa did not concede a PK and get red carded early in the 2H...
Extremely lucky...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Quite lucky.
In fairness to the ref, the incident happened really fast that it would have been difficult for anyone watching in real time to make that conclusion. It was after watching the replay that I actually saw what happened. Should have been a straight red and a PK.

On a brighter note, would commend the centerbacks for a resolute display. Its been a while since I saw a CB as rugged, ruthless and uncompromising as Lekan "Claudio Gentile" Adeleye. Solid both in the air and on the ground, and packs a good set of wheels. Loved his never say die attitude.

Pssst: 1Naira will have a meltdown if he realizes Lekan is Dele's younger brother... :tic: :tic:
Gotti wrote:Must admit that Nigeria was very lucky that Ezenwa did not concede a PK and get red carded early in the 2H...
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nice one. Thx

Wha choo looking at?!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Otitokoro wrote:Quite lucky.
In fairness to the ref, the incident happened really fast that it would have been difficult for anyone watching in real time to make that conclusion. It was after watching the replay that I actually saw what happened. Should have been a straight red and a PK.

On a brighter note, would commend the centerbacks for a resolute display. Its been a while since I saw a CB as rugged, ruthless and uncompromising as Lekan "Claudio Gentile" Adeleye. Solid both in the air and on the ground, and packs a good set of wheels. Loved his never say die attitude.

Pssst: 1Naira will have a meltdown if he realizes Lekan is Dele's younger brother... :tic: :tic:
on the world stage this will not be missed- Ezenwa needs to learn fast and cut out unnecessary errors from his game. so far he has looked promising and confident in goal- over-confidence can also destroy o- he should go ask Keita and Greece
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

That move by Ezenwa was poor all around. Why go in with feet first? He was just fortunate to finish that game. But the tackling is just ridiculous if you ask me. Already, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi has two yellow cards and three in six games for Nigeria. There are others simply hanging by the thread. Those tackles really need to be cleaned up by the team.

IMHO, there are some players on this team that are quite good -- Hafeez Aremu, Osas Okoro, Rabiu Ali, and Ezenwa of course. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi can be good but he has to get away from ridiculous tackling habit.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bros...has that nickname been bestowed upon him for a while abi na tear-rubber nickname wey U just gi am? :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Claudio Gentile eh...someone stole my nickname! Good to have these Kenkey boys for lunch. No mercy for the 11 dwarfs of Ghana!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

My broda, na tear rubber.
And it looks like I may have 'copyright infringed' on Oloye's old nickname.

Oloye, I beg, no vex. Na old school wey dey do me... :laugh: :laugh:
paj wrote:

Pssst: 1Naira will have a meltdown if he realizes Lekan is Dele's younger brother... :tic::tic:
Bros...has that nickname been bestowed upon him for a while abi na tear-rubber nickname wey U just gi am? :taunt:
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i see nothing wrong with the tackles against the ghanians. left to me the SE should have gone harder on those loud mouths from the far west. Ezenwa was the victim . the ref knows better. you people have forgotten how that useless anthony anan almost blinded our Mikel
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote:That move by Ezenwa was poor all around. Why go in with feet first? He was just fortunate to finish that game. But the tackling is just ridiculous if you ask me. Already, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi has two yellow cards and three in six games for Nigeria. There are others simply hanging by the thread. Those tackles really need to be cleaned up by the team.

IMHO, there are some players on this team that are quite good -- Hafeez Aremu, Osas Okoro, Rabiu Ali, and Ezenwa of course. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi can be good but he has to get away from ridiculous tackling habit.
bro this is not EPL; this is African football as we used to know it before the European officiating influence subdued the raw essence of it
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i see nothing wrong with the tackles against the ghanians. left to me the SE should have gone harder on those loud mouths from the far west. Ezenwa was the victim . the ref knows better. you people have forgotten how that useless anthony anan almost blinded our Mikel
Oh, nooo! There we go again. Mikel this and Mikel that. You can't punctuate at all or punctuate properly. Bigpokey24 (I don't even know what kind of name that is), what you wrote is not the RIGHT way to spell or refer to brothers from Ghana. Damn, "Educated Illiterate" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please be informed the first letter in beginning a sentence, as well as people's names MUST be in CAPITAL, Mr. Community College. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Odas on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Otitokoro wrote:My broda, na tear rubber.
And it looks like I may have 'copyright infringed' on Oloye's old nickname.

Oloye, I beg, no vex. Na old school wey dey do me... :laugh: :laugh:
paj wrote:

Pssst: 1Naira will have a meltdown if he realizes Lekan is Dele's younger brother... :tic::tic:
Anyone who can dish out bone crushing tackles is welcome to use the name! :thumbs:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:bump: :bump: :bump:

waiting for the match of the Final

thank you oga

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

How old is he? Dele is only 28 now. He was 16 in 2005.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

so we were wofu(woeful) at the wafu finah
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)