Leicester City 2 VS 0 Liverpool(FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Leicester City 2 VS 0 Liverpool(FT)

Post by SylverEagles »

FT. That penalty kick miss by Vardy proves very costly.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
realtrouble wrote:Ndidi is lazy , I just watched one of the most laziest performance from a Nigeria footballer today , he gave the ball away then decided to jog back to his 18' leaving his defence expose. Shocking
Nope. He did not lose the ball. He passed the ball to his team mate. It was the team mate who lost the ball!
That pass has very little chance of completion. On the 3rd Liverpool goal, his recovery effort was abysmal. He had a good chance of being there and helping but he jogged slowly back.
Again not true. His teammate, I believe a defender (McGuire?) got the pass and tried to dribble inside traffic and lost the ball leaving the defenders exposed given they were high up the pitch at the time. It led to a 4 on 2 break. Meanwhile Ndidi has been their best midfielder in this game. Problem is he didn't have much help. He was overworked today.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
realtrouble wrote:Ndidi is lazy , I just watched one of the most laziest performance from a Nigeria footballer today , he gave the ball away then decided to jog back to his 18' leaving his defence expose. Shocking
Nope. He did not lose the ball. He passed the ball to his team mate. It was the team mate who lost the ball!
That pass has very little chance of completion. On the 3rd Liverpool goal, his recovery effort was abysmal. He had a good chance of being there and helping but he jogged slowly back.
Mgiwa k. It's his fault.
Very lazy pass to a teammate that cause the transition.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

realtrouble wrote:
green4life wrote:
Liar. He didn't give the ball away.
Fraud, Yes he did
You're an absolute liar. Pat yourself on the back
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Again not true. His teammate, I believe a defender (McGuire?) got the pass and tried to dribble inside traffic and lost the ball leaving the defenders exposed given they were high up the pitch at the time. It led to a 4 on 2 break. Meanwhile Ndidi has been their best midfielder in this game. Problem is he didn't have much help. He was overworked today.
All true but doesn't change the fact that he was lazy coming back on that particular play at such a pivotal moment in the game. But he did have a very good game apart from that lapse.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

green4life wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Hah, this is what you observed ?

I am all for supporting one's country man, but when they get it wrong be objective about it. You left out his abysmal jogging back to cover the hole in defence and replace it with him being overworked. He is a DM for crying out loud.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
All true but doesn't change the fact that he was lazy coming back on that particular play at such a pivotal moment in the game. But he did have a very good game apart from that lapse.
.. but they're trying to blame him for the goal which is obviously not true. Whether he jogged or slept on the pitch during that goal, what's the relevance of jogging and a goal that he had no chance to prevent? People need to be rational.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Don't think I've seen such poor refereeing at the KP stadium since Arsenal vs LIEC under Martin O'Neill...

Absolutely sickening...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

realtrouble wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Hah, this is what you observed ?

I am all for supporting one's country man, but when they get it wrong be objective about it. You left out his abysmal jogging back to cover the hole in defence and replace it with him being overworked. He is a DM for crying out loud.
Dude, he is human. Energy level goes up and down during a game. This is not XBox video game. He's been exerting energy especially in the second half. The NBC commentators even specifically note his contribution as they pushed for an equalizer. Crucify him for not having Kante's lungs as long as you agree that he had nothing to do with that goal.
Last edited by green4life on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, nno! Clean sheet ogini?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
.. but they're trying to blame him for the goal which is obviously not true. Whether he jogged or slept on the pitch during that goal, what's the relevance of jogging and a goal that he had no chance to prevent? People need to be rational.
How can you say he had no chance of preventing it? We simply don't know that but you still have to try as a professional. If he actually ran back they would have had a better chance of preventing the goal, even the guy that lost the ball lapped him coming back and almost blocked Hendersons shot, imagine one more pair of legs there. Won't say it's his fault, but as a pro you shouldn't just give up like that and I'm sure he'll hear it from his coach.

It's one thing that ticks me off about Iwobi, and the worse part is he'll actually be the one that lost the ball, instead of trying to get it back switching to defensive mode, he starts throwing his arms everywhere having a tantrum like a child throwing a pity party for himself.
Last edited by maceo4 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
What a dummy, using the term "rational" with the statement that you just made.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :atc:
Last edited by realtrouble on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:@Tx, nno! Clean sheet ogini?

LFC 4 Arsenal 0

That's enough sheet to clean ur butt for a season :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

realtrouble wrote:
green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
What a dummy, using the term "rational" with the statement that you just made.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :atc:
You got caught in an absolute lie and now looking to change the point. Mumu.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cracking atmosphere at Girona!

Barca in town...

realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

green4life wrote: You got caught in an absolute lie and now looking to change the point...Genius.
Have you notice that you are the only one calling me a liar, while everyone is questioning your judgement. My advise to you, is to watch the event again and apologise for calling me a liar.

Ndidi is a talent, but his mistake led to to the third goal and ultimately the match.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

realtrouble wrote:
green4life wrote: You got caught in an absolute lie and now looking to change the point...Genius.
Have you notice that you are the only one calling me a liar, while everyone is questioning your judgement. My advise to you, is to watch the event again and apologise for calling me a liar.

Ndidi is a talent, but his mistake led to to the third goal and ultimately the match.
Actually two others called you out on this issue so you are either blind, can't read and simultaneously a liar.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Don't change the subject when you get caught up in a lie. Just admit you lied and move on.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

realtrouble wrote:

Nope! Not Ndidi's fault that Maguire lost control of a clearly controllable ball...
If Ndidi had any fault, it was that he was way too gassed to chase back on Liverpool's break.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

No idea which game realtrouble was watching. Ndidi was Leicester's best performer.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Gotti wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

Nope! Not Ndidi's fault that Maguire lost control of a clearly controllable ball...
If Ndidi had any fault, it was that he was way too gassed to chase back on Liverpool's break.
Maybe you're a biased Nigerian.

RealTrouble no be so? :mrgreen:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Yeah, Ndidi was obviously the best player for Leicester.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

marutimon wrote:Yeah, Ndidi was obviously the best player for Leicester.
Glad you agree.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.