Leicester City 2 VS 0 Liverpool(FT)

Re: Leicester City 2 VS 0 Liverpool(FT)

realtrouble wrote:Ndidi is lazy , I just watched one of the most laziest performance from a Nigeria footballer today , he gave the ball away then decided to jog back to his 18' leaving his defence expose. Shocking
Liar. He didn't give the ball away.

Chai, Vardy messed up the penalty kick. Another penalty denied Leciester.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

:shock: :shock: :mad: missed

Good save by miniolet on the pk

Kele comes on.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal wrote:Kele comes on.
tbite tunes in.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT

Stone cold penalty. Leicester should have had another one right there.

Coach wrote:
anointed wrote:Today, Leicester may just about find out that hurricane and breeze are not the same thing.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf:

The result is irrelevant, the question is, @Tx, nno! clean-sheet ogini?
@Tx, nno! Clean sheet ogini.

Ndidi has the longest legs. I saw Okazaki running at full speed next to Ndidi who was just jogging and they both covered the same distance in the same time :laugh:

realtrouble wrote:Ndidi is lazy , I just watched one of the most laziest performance from a Nigeria footballer today , he gave the ball away then decided to jog back to his 18' leaving his defence expose. Shocking
Nope. He did not lose the ball. He passed the ball to his team mate. It was the team mate who lost the ball!

How dangerous is Leicester when they have the ball? That could be a tactic against them - they are a counter attacking side..

The Ox comes on. Hopefully with his unlucky charm too :P.

SylverEagles

Post by SylverEagles »

I can see why Shakespeare prefers Okazaki and Vardy upfront, as they really work their socks off! Iheanacho needs to incorporate that graft into his game really fast, else he's gonna be glued to the bench.

Nice to see him on now. Let's see what he can do.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Slimani for Albrighton. Not sure about that

There's still a goal in this game
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Nope. He did not lose the ball. He passed the ball to his team mate. It was the team mate who lost the ball!
No mind am. Those of us watching the game did not see that but he did. Shameful a

Come on Leicester. 5 mins to go.

SylverEagles wrote:I can see why Shakespeare prefers Okazaki and Vardy upfront, as they really work their socks off! Iheanacho needs to incorporate that graft into his game really fast, else he's gonna be glued to the bench.

Nice to see him on now. Let's see what he can do.
He may have loyalty and royalty in his DNA akin Kendrickson Lamar, but rest assured, if a willingness to run isn't encoded in the codons, he'll never be a grafter. The energizer bunny antics of a James Vardy or Paul Wilberforce d#$% cam never been acquired, they're innate. T'is very possible both were borderline ADHD infancy. Sans the cane, people cannot learn to work hard. Iheanacho will never be a grafter, just a goalscorer. Leicester need to work out how to use him.

That pass has very little chance of completion. On the 3rd Liverpool goal, his recovery effort was abysmal. He had a good chance of being there and helping but he jogged slowly back.

Liverpool looks the more likely to leave with all 3 points than Leicester getting a point.

SylverEagles

Post by SylverEagles »

Hmm, maybe Iheanacho needs to play as a midfielder more so he can get on the ball more? As a striker, the game bypasses him too often.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

That pass has very little chance of completion. On the 3rd Liverpool goal, his recovery effort was abysmal. He had a good chance of being there and helping but he jogged slowly back.

k. It's his fault.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liar. He didn't give the ball away.
Fraud, Yes he did