Leicester City 2 VS 0 Liverpool(FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Leicester City 2 VS 0 Liverpool(FT)

Post by green4life »

realtrouble wrote:Ndidi is lazy , I just watched one of the most laziest performance from a Nigeria footballer today , he gave the ball away then decided to jog back to his 18' leaving his defence expose. Shocking
Liar. He didn't give the ball away.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chai, Vardy messed up the penalty kick. Another penalty denied Leciester.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:shock: :shock: :mad: missed
OCCUPY NFF!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Good save by miniolet on the pk
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kele comes on.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Its a Goal wrote:Kele comes on.
tbite tunes in.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Stone cold penalty. Leicester should have had another one right there.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Coach wrote:
anointed wrote:Today, Leicester may just about find out that hurricane and breeze are not the same thing.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf:

The result is irrelevant, the question is, @Tx, nno! clean-sheet ogini?
@Tx, nno! Clean sheet ogini.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ndidi has the longest legs. I saw Okazaki running at full speed next to Ndidi who was just jogging and they both covered the same distance in the same time :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

realtrouble wrote:Ndidi is lazy , I just watched one of the most laziest performance from a Nigeria footballer today , he gave the ball away then decided to jog back to his 18' leaving his defence expose. Shocking
Nope. He did not lose the ball. He passed the ball to his team mate. It was the team mate who lost the ball!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

How dangerous is Leicester when they have the ball? That could be a tactic against them - they are a counter attacking side..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The Ox comes on. Hopefully with his unlucky charm too :P.

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I can see why Shakespeare prefers Okazaki and Vardy upfront, as they really work their socks off! Iheanacho needs to incorporate that graft into his game really fast, else he's gonna be glued to the bench.

Nice to see him on now. Let's see what he can do.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Slimani for Albrighton. Not sure about that
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

There's still a goal in this game
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

wanaj0 wrote:
Nope. He did not lose the ball. He passed the ball to his team mate. It was the team mate who lost the ball!
No mind am. Those of us watching the game did not see that but he did. Shameful a
OCCUPY NFF!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Come on Leicester. 5 mins to go.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

SylverEagles wrote:I can see why Shakespeare prefers Okazaki and Vardy upfront, as they really work their socks off! Iheanacho needs to incorporate that graft into his game really fast, else he's gonna be glued to the bench.

Nice to see him on now. Let's see what he can do.
He may have loyalty and royalty in his DNA akin Kendrickson Lamar, but rest assured, if a willingness to run isn't encoded in the codons, he'll never be a grafter. The energizer bunny antics of a James Vardy or Paul Wilberforce d#$% cam never been acquired, they're innate. T'is very possible both were borderline ADHD infancy. Sans the cane, people cannot learn to work hard. Iheanacho will never be a grafter, just a goalscorer. Leicester need to work out how to use him.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

wanaj0 wrote:
That pass has very little chance of completion. On the 3rd Liverpool goal, his recovery effort was abysmal. He had a good chance of being there and helping but he jogged slowly back.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Liverpool looks the more likely to leave with all 3 points than Leicester getting a point.

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Hmm, maybe Iheanacho needs to play as a midfielder more so he can get on the ball more? As a striker, the game bypasses him too often.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
That pass has very little chance of completion. On the 3rd Liverpool goal, his recovery effort was abysmal. He had a good chance of being there and helping but he jogged slowly back.

k. It's his fault.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

green4life wrote:
Liar. He didn't give the ball away.
Fraud, Yes he did