Top Class IPTV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

shola4la
Egg
Egg
Top Class IPTV

Post by shola4la »

If interested, PM me with your email address for a 24hr trial of IPTV service that provides channels from UK, US, Middle East, Europe with top quality.

You can either watch online via Google Chrome or Firefox browsers or it can be viewed on a device like MAG

Mods, please indulge me a little on Eagles' Nest as this is sports/football related and will limit the time people are looking for streams here.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Top Class IPTV

Post by 1naija »

How much?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

without device = $150 /yr
with device = $300 for 1st yr and then $150/yr subsequently.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Is it from Israel? A colleague uses that and can get almost all games live or on replay. But not as expensive because it is Israel-based.

Can the 24-hr test be delayed until one really has the time? Will be on the road this weekend.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

No, it's not Israeli based.

You can pm be for the trial whenever you are ready. As far as the price goes, the quality will let you decide whether it's worth it or not.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:How much?

Abeg no vex, give dis awoof man a coupon he can use for the free trial. :D
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Hmm... any risks of cancellation or blocking. Is this IPTV effectively something like Kodi where there's little to no guarantees about the streams being there tomorrow.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

niyi wrote:Hmm... any risks of cancellation or blocking. Is this IPTV effectively something like Kodi where there's little to no guarantees about the streams being there tomorrow.

this...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

niyi wrote:Hmm... any risks of cancellation or blocking. Is this IPTV effectively something like Kodi where there's little to no guarantees about the streams being there tomorrow.

Shola4la, this is a valid concern. Please shed light on this.

By the way, I remember sometime in the past you used to hook us up with links to watch games.

Welcome back.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

I totally understand your concerns here.

Please note that I have been operating on this service for over 1 year now before bringing it to your attention knowing fully well how streams work. I know that at the end of last season ISP IP Streams blocking were introduced in the UK however some filters have been put in place at the source of this streams to make sure it doesn't affect UK users of this particular service

If you want I can provide the 24hr trial to anyone on a Friday night to take you into Saturday so that you can watch all the games and see if your ISP blocks any of the streams you're interested in watching.

You can also add VPN to make you completely anonymous hence you won't need to worry about any blocks even if they occur in future. My recommendation for that is:

www.privateinternetaccess.com

Let me know if anyone has any further questions.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

shola4la wrote:I totally understand your concerns here.

Please note that I have been operating on this service for over 1 year now before bringing it to your attention knowing fully well how streams work. I know that at the end of last season ISP IP Streams blocking were introduced in the UK however some filters have been put in place at the source of this streams to make sure it doesn't affect UK users of this particular service

If you want I can provide the 24hr trial to anyone on a Friday night to take you into Saturday so that you can watch all the games and see if your ISP blocks any of the streams you're interested in watching.

You can also add VPN to make you completely anonymous hence you won't need to worry about any blocks even if they occur in future. My recommendation for that is:

http://www.privateinternetaccess.com

Chief,

According to my mate, the service keeps buffering especially at peak times. Is it true?
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

Hmmm, I don't experience that. Maybe because my Internet connection is 150MB up/down?

50Mb up/down should be sufficient however without buffering regardless of peak/off-peak period.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

how do you guys watch premier league footy these days?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Goldleaf wrote:
shola4la wrote:I totally understand your concerns here.

http://www.privateinternetaccess.com

Chief,

According to my mate, the service keeps buffering especially at peak times. Is it true?
It happens sometimes, with soccer game, u have many stations showing it. You can easily switch to another one.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I'll stick to my Fire stick!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI