Arsenal vs Doncaster 1-0 (FT) Wally!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Arsenal vs Doncaster 1-0 (FT) Wally!

Post by Robbynice »

Arsenal XI: Ospina, Chambers, Mertesacker, Holding, Nelson, Wilshere, Elneny, Maitland-Niles, Walcott, Sanchez, Giroud.

Subs: Macey, Monreal, Willock, DaSilva, Iwobi, Nketiah, Akrpom.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs Doncaster 0-0 (Pregame)

Post by kajifu »

Strong line up by Wenger even though is complete different team from the one that unluckily draw with chelsea.
Expect a big win from beloved, hope my boy Wilshere used this game to get himself back to Wenger selection.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Game is on ESPN3.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

If Walcott underperforms again today, hand him over to Doncaster and be done with it. :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs Doncaster 0-0 (1H)

Post by Nkume »

Them swear for OG? The 100th goal no gree.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Chei...I am live and direct on ESPN 3...

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Nkume wrote:Them swear for OG? The 100th goal no gree.
That chance he just missed was a very very good attempt.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

It will come today...Na so e dey be. See that one wey hit bar...

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

platinum wrote:
That chance he just missed was a very very good attempt.
Acrobatic tinz too

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:
It will come today...Na so e dey be. See that one wey hit bar...

:woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Poor Olivia I knew Robby would not disappoint with his jinxing :woot:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Sanchez is sharp today

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Looks like Ospina go dey holiday today....14 minutes into the game and I never see am...

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:Looks like Ospina go dey holiday today....14 minutes into the game and I never see am...

:scared: :scared: :scared: :veryangry: :veryangry:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Excellent pass from Wilshere....Niles a bit too slow.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Not happening for OG yet...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

All the big boys don score save Les Arsenal, Robby hope you're not having one of those days :curse: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: whenever things dey go fine Na so you go show up from ya cave come pour sand for garri and then pick race again.

We are watching you :curse: :taunt:

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1-0 Walcott off a sumptuous pass from Alexis
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Theo 1-0
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Theooooooooooooo!!! Watch him score a hattrick!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

anikulapo wrote:All the big boys don score save Les Arsenal, Robby hope you're not having one of those days :curse: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: whenever things dey go fine Na so you go show up from ya cave come pour sand for garri and then pick race again.

Is Arsenal in that group?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:All the big boys don score save Les Arsenal, Robby hope you're not having one of those days :curse: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: whenever things dey go fine Na so you go show up from ya cave come pour sand for garri and then pick race again.

SMH...It is a damn shame if you ask me... :D

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs Doncaster 1-0 (1H) Wally...

Post by Cito »

That goal is making Doncaster leave their ulta-defensive setup.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..so? wetin consan Agbero(Arsenal) wiff Overload(teams wey big pass dem?) :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)