Arsenal vs Doncaster 1-0 (FT) Wally!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal vs Doncaster 1-0 (2H) Wally...

Post by Thunder »

Giroud, much as I like him, he slows the game down with needless stopage. A little touch, he acts as if he's been shot.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This Silva kid is not doing very well at all.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Maitland Niles???? WTF
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

So sloppy....
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This is so poor
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Is this the guy some beloved fans here hype?Maitland Niles should be laon out tufiakwa.I hope he is send to go train with under 8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Beloved is so poor its shocking.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Arseanal is so useless lmao, see yeye Wilshire still playing for them...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wow I don't know how a team could shoot itself in the foot as often as this team.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Alexis can't wait to get the hell out of this club .. what a collection of mentally weak les pussies

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Still huffing and puffing abi....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:Still huffing and puffing abi....
This is a very sad display.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

kajifu wrote:Is this the guy some beloved fans here hype?Maitland Niles should be laon out tufiakwa.I hope he is send to go train with under 8
Wait until you see the rest. Crippled by the curriculum. Still waiting for Akpom, meanwhile Rashford is an England regular and thumping them in for United.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Smh please just burn the game tape

MLK.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Did Iwobi get faster?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Through to next round. But that was an eyesore.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope some players donate their one week wages to any charity .How can you show such display and collect money every week?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs Doncaster 1-0 (FT) Wally!

Post by kajifu »

Soon the draw coming on,
Last edited by kajifu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Pretty disappointing 2nd half - our line of tolerance as fans must be higher than that - surely.
We're the team of the entitled - everyone thinks they should start & never get subbed.
We were bossing this game but we'd to go to our navel gazing mode in a match that wasn't put away yet.
In the 2nd half, we stopped pressing & sat off them - their confidence grows - we need this unit to do well in the Europa league
- to do that though we must play with intensity b/w those white lines - can't dial in when you want.
Giroud starts a match waving arms around looking for fouls - expect a poor performance - the gaffer must sub him at
times like that - Alexis, do what you did to pick out TW - stop trying to takeover - pass the rock.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I'm happy this game happened to put some humility in some of these puffed up young guns. Maybe now they know they have to knuckle down and battle for a spot in the game

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Arsenal V Norwich
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thank God for another easy draw that way we have same bunch of players to correct their mistake
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:Arsenal V Norwich
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I was hoping for City vs Manu
Spurs vs Chelsea