ManU 4 v Burton 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 4 v Burton 0

Post by oloye »

Awon boys doing the business....meanwhile the mugunners are huffing and puffing after three little pigs.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:curse: :curse: You see the rubbish this wicked man is pulling...why not allow that boy get his hattrick?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote::curse: :curse: You see the rubbish this wicked man is pulling...why not allow that boy get his hattrick?
If the wicked man has a more important game in 3 days time, and he chooses to rest two of his starters (Mata and Rashford), are you okay with that??
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 3 v Burton 0

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:This Jose is a wicked soul...he has wrecked the career of Luke Shaw....he has destroyed that poor boy.
What happened? :shock:
?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:This Jose is a wicked soul...he has wrecked the career of Luke Shaw....he has destroyed that poor boy.
?
You will start defending him.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
?
I'd like to know what he did, first because your comments are a bit bizarre. You said Jose wrecked Luke Shaw's career. I'd like to know what you meant. Because that will be a wicked thing for Jose to do, to wreck the career of any player.

The first time Shaw broke his leg, Jose was not even the coach of United, so that means Jose paid another player to break Shaw's leg. So, maybe you are not referring to the injury, but something else, thats why I asked.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
?
I'd like to know what he did, first because your comments are a bit bizarre. You said Jose wrecked Luke Shaw's career. I'd like to know what you meant. Because that will be a wicked thing for Jose to do, to wreck the career of any player.

The first time Shaw broke his leg, Jose was not even the coach of United, so that means Jose paid another player to break Shaw's leg. So, maybe you are not referring to the injury, but something else, thats why I asked.
You know i was not referring to his injury,it is the way Jose has been treating the boy. If he can tolerate Lingard ....Luke Shaw should have received more encouragement than the disparaging remarks he gets from Jose. The worst being when he said that he was the ine thinking for Shaw in the field...utterly disrespectful!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote: You know i was not referring to his injury,it is the way Jose has been treating the boy.
How has he been treating him? remarkable stuff.

A player was out injured for 5 months, came back from injury and has been getting his fitness back with two U23 games, and now the coach has moved his recovery up and selected him to continue to work on his fitness.

So what wrong exactly has Mourinho done? Did he injure Shaw, which took the player out injured the last 5 months? Is it a crime to give the player fitness?

If he can tolerate Lingard ....Luke Shaw should have received more encouragement than the disparaging remarks he gets from Jose.
You know I despise Lingaard, but to even mention Lingaard and shaw in the same sentence is an insult to Lingaard. haw is lazy, fat (even Van Gaal attacked him for that) and as absolutely lost his way. I watched him against Swansea U23 and he was horrible. That ws the day, I said to mysef quietly, Shaw will most likely not make it at United.

[/video]

The worst being when he said that he was the ine thinking for Shaw in the field...utterly disrespectful!
At least Mourinho didnt call him fat and lazy! Van Gaal did! and Van Gaal was right. Luke Shaw's fans are the most interesting people. They want their player to get automatic consideration over other players who have worked hard to get their chance! NO! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! YOUR LAZY, FAT PLAYER NEEDS TO WORK HARD TO GET HIS CHANCE! at Southamption he was accused of skating through training... same thing Van Gaal accused him off. And you want Mourinho to ignore people like Young, Blind and Darmian who fight and fight, just because Shaw is beloved. Not happening!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

See Akpere goalkeeper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I have been saying it that perreira has to be Mourinho's love child! The way he talks about the kid, you'd think te kid was Buffon. But everytime I watch him, he is horrendous! One of the worst goalkeepers out there.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:See Akpere goalkeeper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I have been saying it that perreira has to be Mourinho's love child! The way he talks about the kid, you'd think te kid was Buffon. But everytime I watch him, he is horrendous! One of the worst goalkeepers out there.
But your Jose talks rates him high,tolerates him and plays him....i rest ny case with Shaw. If you cannot see the inconsistencies here no need to say anything again.
I did not ask Jose to excuse him, i am asking him to be fair to the boy like he is doing with with this great goalie here :thumbs:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Man united loves scoring 4 goals
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote: But your Jose talks rates him high,tolerates him and plays him....i rest ny case with Shaw. If you cannot see the inconsistencies here no need to say anything again.
I am not going to defend Jose regarding Perreira. I think he is worthless, but Jose likes him and a huge club like Benfica wanted him. For whatever reason.

You may not want to say anything again, but unlike Shaw, Perreira is NOT fat and he is not lazy. he takes care of himself and works hard.

Finally, Perreira doesnt even play much games. He is "giving minutes," like your Shaw was also given minutes today.

I did not ask Jose to excuse him, i am asking him to be fair to the boy like he is doing with with this great goalie here :thumbs:
How????? Will jose roll him out of the hospital on a wheel chair to play?? How could Shaw have played in the last 5 months??? :shock: :shock: :shock: HE HAS BEEN INJURED!!!??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if it was up to me, even if he wasnt injured, i'd have sold him. One thing i dont tolerate is fatness and laziness and thats what Shaw brings you. Even in today's game, how many times did he stretch the opposition?? He wouldnt run, he will be passing the ball back like Mikel , what sort of wing back is that???

You can hate Mourinho all you like, but one thing you and I will never agree on is Luke Shaw. I see this all the time on Twitter. he has some of the most rabid fans in football. They tell us how he was amazing when he was 17, and then you ask them about RIGHT NOW and they keep quiet. No player should be rewarded for fatness and laziness! Never!

Please, watch that Swansea game (with swansea children) and come back and tell me if you want mourinho to drop Young, Blind and Darmian for him.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Shaw must be a lazy player, most British players are lazy and overrated, you only find out when they play together in something called England, then you see their limitations, thats why the likes of Iceland can beat England, i am waiting for Rojo to be fit again, that man is as hard as nuts, if Shaw cannot take opportunities, then he should leave united, we need 11 fit men on the pitch, please lets not allow sentiments in this forum, Mourinho gets paid to win trophies, right now, i prefer Young in that position
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

If Rashford keeps his head straight, he will be a terrifying player in 5 years time. Lindelof has some serious rough edges to his game. Very big work in progress for Jose there. The cause for optimism for him is that the last two Man Utd managers vatsly improved the quality of their defenders (like LVG did with Smalling, and Jose did with Jones and Bailly). Let us hope that Jose does the same with Lindelof (or rather picks Tuanzebe).

Speaking of Tuanzebe...he must have been gutted to be injured just before a Carabao Cup (cannot believe it has yet another name!) game. This was his best chance of making the match day squad for the firts time this season, but he unfortunately got injured. He may have to go out on loan to get a game.
Last edited by wiseone on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oloye:

Here is Mourinho's comments on Shaw today:

“He has to work,” said Mourinho. “Just that.

You saw the game. You saw the same as I see. Are you asking if he plays tomorrow? No, he isn’t.

“He has to work. He has to improve.
I saw the game too. And you remember what i told you that day?? Shaw was disappointing. Just as bad as he was against Swansea U23. I have nothing against the kid, and I feel that his injuries have a part to play in his poor performance over the last one year. But he has always been lazy and fat.

Personally, I will be shocked! shocked beyond belief if he has a future at Old Trafford. Mourinho desperately wanted Rose during the summer and they also scouted Kieran Tierny (Celtic). I do not believe Shaw will survive at Old Trafford.
"Look, he doesn’t play for six months. I’m not expecting him to arrive on Wednesday and be man of the match or to be running up and down for 45 minutes.

“It’s a process. He doesn’t play for a long time. You have other players in the Premier League who aren’t starting matches, and their managers just say they’re not in the best conditions.

“We’re speaking about some of the best players in the league.

Luke had surgery and a long time without playing. I cannot expect him to be back and strong, strong, strong in his work."
But, hey! Mourinho hates shaw and has destroyed him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... g-11221465