ManU 4 v Burton 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
ManU 4 v Burton 0

Post by oloye »

Where are all these fake united fans on the night my boy is on fire!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 2 v Burton 0

Post by oloye »

Two beautiful strikes and my boy has shaken off the lethargy of last match away....i smell a hattrick in the air
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ahem ahem! considering Man Utd.'s match threads na our meeting place, let me signal my presence. We are awaiting the other usual suspects...
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How did Daley Blind make it professionally?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How is this Liendolf a united player....he looks so ordinary.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:How did Daley Blind make it professionally?
His father was a brilliant footballer, a legend...it helps :lol:

oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

Oloye, Baba Rashford, e kaale sir.
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:How did Daley Blind make it professionally?
His father was a brilliant footballer, a legend...it helps :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everytime I see him, his body shape just looks like an office man!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

oluphemmie007 wrote:Oloye, Baba Rashford, e kaale sir.
Awa niyen o....eyin na ekaabo si ori eto yi.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

game should be 7-0... smh..
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Martial sef....smh

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Martial is just too lazy....too lazy. He comes across like an ajebota...unlike the tough kids who made it from the suburbs of Paris.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Even Lingard gets on the score sheet.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This is the kind of match Lingard should be playing...he has been fantastic so far!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And Herera wonders why he has played his way to the bench

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Our Akpan is not looking bad

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Abeg Akpan no break Lingard leg o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How is that foul against Smalling? This ref must be blind or coming straight from a bkt joint.

oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg
Re: ManU 3 v Burton 0

Post by oluphemmie007 »

This one oloye is interested in United....hmmmm...

JOMOSA people
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

oluphemmie007 wrote:This one oloye is interested in United....hmmmm...

JOMOSA people
Na because of my boy Rashford.....as soon as he gets his hattrick,i am off to bed

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Jose is a wicked soul...he has wrecked the career of Luke Shaw....he has destroyed that poor boy.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Our Akpan did an akpo there with that header

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:This Jose is a wicked soul...he has wrecked the career of Luke Shaw....he has destroyed that poor boy.
What happened? :shock: