[TBL] Soton (0-1) Man United [Rom]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Soton (0-1) Man United [Rom]

Post by marko »

We should find out if Pogba needs surgery next week or he might be patched up, very apparent we miss and need him in the team, until he gets back, we just need to grind results the old fashioned way, not pleasing on the eye but much better than losing or getting a draw, our defence seems to have toughned up lately, cant wait to have Rojo back in the team
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The Pogba excuse is soo laughable. A team assembled at such an obscene money is complaining of missing Pogba against a Southampton team assembled with how much again? When Basel was being thumped without Pogba where was the excuse? Your coach brought in a defender...aghhhb never mind :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:The Pogba excuse is soo laughable. A team assembled at such an obscene money is complaining of missing Pogba against a Southampton team assembled with how much again? When Basel was being thumped without Pogba where was the excuse? Your coach brought in a defender...aghhhb never mind :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: can you imagine the excuse
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:The Pogba excuse is soo laughable. A team assembled at such an obscene money is complaining of missing Pogba against a Southampton team assembled with how much again? When Basel was being thumped without Pogba where was the excuse? Your coach brought in a defender...aghhhb never mind :lol: :lol:
Mourinho:
"So I'm not going to cry or count the days for Pogba to return. Until he's back, I trust my players.".
"But again, it's a great opportunity for other players to play and I trust them all.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief:

I suspect you arent referring to my statement. But even then, I am growing increasingly surprised at the direction you have chosen to go.

More importantly, the fact that you have an untrained fat who.r.e who spends his time on his knees in China applauding you, should tell you that you have made a fatal error here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neither Mourinho nor Me, nor anyone I have heard has made an "EXCUSE" or "COMPLAINED" about Pogba's absense. For me, as one of Pogba's biggest fans, I am celebrating the player's ability and pointing to the fact that his ability is superior to anything his team has.

For TFCO and Marko, they seem to be recognizing Pogba's abilities, rather than complaining that he didnt play or making excuses for the performance. I dont even think any of them mentioned the performances, specifically, at all.

I understand you despise Mourinho. That is very fair! And you and I always agree on almost everything on match day threads, but I am quite surprised at your direction lately. You first claimed that Mourinho destroyed Shaw, a bewildering claim! And funny enough it just came out on the press today that United have given Shaw a contract extension. Now, you are pretty much making things up about "excuses" and "complaints."

Chief, I think you should take a break from United matches. How is 3 weeks? :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

oloye wrote:Must Matic dribble? Everytime he attempts to take more touches than neccessary. It is the frustrating part of his game...
Now U see why we put him on the kiosk table..
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
oloye wrote:Must Matic dribble? Everytime he attempts to take more touches than neccessary. It is the frustrating part of his game...
Pa
Your coach cried and cried like a lil b11atch, when Matic left! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief:

I suspect you arent referring to my statement. But even then, I am growing increasingly surprised at the direction you have chosen to go.

More importantly, the fact that you have an untrained fat who.r.e who spends his time on his knees in China applauding you, should tell you that you have made a fatal error here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neither Mourinho nor Me, nor anyone I have heard has made an "EXCUSE" or "COMPLAINED" about Pogba's absense. For me, as one of Pogba's biggest fans, I am celebrating the player's ability and pointing to the fact that his ability is superior to anything his team has.

For TFCO and Marko, they seem to be recognizing Pogba's abilities, rather than complaining that he didnt play or making excuses for the performance. I dont even think any of them mentioned the performances, specifically, at all.

I understand you despise Mourinho. That is very fair! And you and I always agree on almost everything on match day threads, but I am quite surprised at your direction lately. You first claimed that Mourinho destroyed Shaw, a bewildering claim! And funny enough it just came out on the press today that United have given Shaw a contract extension. Now, you are pretty much making things up about "excuses" and "complaints."

Chief, I think you should take a break from United matches. How is 3 weeks? :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na lie na me and Jose :laugh: :laugh:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
Pa
Your coach cried and cried like a lil b11atch, when Matic left! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
and U cried like a hebiatch when we got Bakayoko :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief:

Na lie na me and Jose :laugh: :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
Pa
and U cried like a hebiatch when we got Bakayoko :taunt:
And you were found in an uncompleted building crying, while being fooooked by a homeless man, when you looked at the league table :taunt: :taunt:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

paj wrote:
Pa
see this maga, you never watch games

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The way Bailly and Jonesy (best form of his career) are playing, he will not be able to get into the side.
marko wrote:We should find out if Pogba needs surgery next week or he might be patched up, very apparent we miss and need him in the team, until he gets back, we just need to grind results the old fashioned way, not pleasing on the eye but much better than losing or getting a draw, our defence seems to have toughned up lately, cant wait to have Rojo back in the team