Pep was right. Iheanacho has regressed terribly!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pep was right. Iheanacho has regressed terribly!!

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:It was different at City as they passed the ball into the channels that suited Kelechi but now he has to work harder to get the ball,I'm sure he can but he has to get used to it.
He must have known how Leicester play before he signed for them.... There was rumours Hoffenheim were keen on him, on the face of it, that would have been a much better move for footballing reasons....
Yes but he wants to stay in the premiership (They will pay more)!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

oloye wrote:I dont know about him regressing, vut i know he is in the wrong club. Leicester simply do not play the kind of kind that accomodates the likes of Kele.
Not in the wrong team per se. Definitely playing for the wrong coach. I didn't see any regression in his game; for crying out loud, he only played 15 minutes; but he needs more playing time. 15 minutes every other game just won't do :!:

Cheers.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:It was different at City as they passed the ball into the channels that suited Kelechi but now he has to work harder to get the ball,I'm sure he can but he has to get used to it.
He must have known how Leicester play before he signed for them.... There was rumours Hoffenheim were keen on him, on the face of it, that would have been a much better move for footballing reasons....
Yuh, that's why I mentioned a move elsewhere would have been better for footballing reasons...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

TheHitman47 wrote:
airwolex wrote:Kele is simply in the wrong team. Leicester has the lowest possession stats this season, all they do is defend deep and launch the ball for Vardy who is lightning quick. Kele is a goal scorer that needs a different kind of service. He does not play on the shoulder and depend on speed.

This team is built around Vardy and Mahrez and has no plan B. Even Silimani, who is imho a better overall stricker than Vardy is struggling.

I'm actually more worried about Ndidi. Seems to be losing all of his offensive game. All he does is hack and run around like a headless chicken.

One problem people aren't pointing out is that he doesn't have a really strong attribute other than finishing and maybe positioning which is why he struggles in a lot of games in senior football. He can't hold the ball up and is not that good in possession which would help since he isn't a physical player or a pact player.
He used to have all that and more but his time at city was a disaster and has totally robbed him of his game and confidence. From the scoring and teammates not celebrating with him to later on visibly not passing to him :boo: to survive he changed his game to blend with his lazy teammates at the time and has now become a neutered dog. It will take another jolt for him to change again and become that physical and skillful Nacho again. The way he is playing right now he wont cut it even in the Chinese league. Below is a video of him being physical and skillful, holding the ball and running at defenders. That's why young players need good mentors otherwise they can succumb to outside pressure to their own detriment.

[/video]
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Many of you on this forum are not smart....the useless leciester are tied on points in the relegation xone..they've played 6 games. KELECHI , started one game vs Chelsea. He has less than 120 mins this season and we read such ? Kai...

Let's get entertained. .while you all are at it. MAHREZ, SLAMINI, VARDY, NDIDI, have all regressed as well. Not to talk of record signing slamini...are you people that slow on this forum?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Yuh, that's why I mentioned a move elsewhere would have been better for footballing reasons...
I agree but let's see it like this,the clubs aren't loyal to the players and as a player you don't know how long your career will last and I'm sure he believes in his ability,I'm not taking away from what you said as it's a fact just as much as what I've pointed out!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I agree but let's see it like this,the clubs aren't loyal to the players and as a player you don't know how long your career will last and I'm sure he believes in his ability,I'm not taking away from what you said as it's a fact just as much as what I've pointed out!
Sure, I understand all that but it speaks to the level of a player's ambition if they're choosing financial game over their own development. I'm not saying Kelechi has done that but speaking generally the ambitious, driven players choose teams where they can develop their game and/or win trophies.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Sure, I understand all that but it speaks to the level of a player's ambition if they're choosing financial game over their own development. I'm not saying Kelechi has done that but speaking generally the ambitious, driven players choose teams where they can develop their game and/or win trophies.
He would have won trophies with City but Pep didn't want him,going to Germany wouldn't changed much useless Dortmond or Bayern came knocking!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Eaglezbeak wrote:He would have won trophies with City but Pep didn't want him,going to Germany wouldn't changed much useless Dortmond or Bayern came knocking!
Like I said, you can move to increase your chance to win trophies or develop your game. Assuming Hoffenheim were interested - he'd have been playing in a team better suited to his strengths, under a young and highly regarded coach in Nagelsmann, and at a higher level with better exposure (Europa League).
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024