Pep was right. Iheanacho has regressed terribly!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Pep was right. Iheanacho has regressed terribly!!

Post by joao »

oloye wrote:I dont know about him regressing, but i know he is in the wrong club.
Leicester simply do not play the kind of kind that accomodates the likes of Kele.
Thanks oloye. Without being funny, Messi and Neymar would not be delightful in Leicester City.
Kele and his handlers should find a way to land him in La Liga.
Have anyone noted that most of our 'stars' cannot thrive on teams with a 'run and shoot' mentality?
Just consider the respective contrasting 'energy vs technical' approach of LC vs Liverpool in today's match.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

oloye wrote:I dont know about him regressing, vut i know he is in the wrong club. Leicester simply do not play the kind of kind that accomodates the likes of Kele.
He needs to step up his game, period. Its not the club. He is actually struggling even for Nigeria, that's why you have a player from lowly chinese league starting ahead of him.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Bushboy thank you for saying truth the guy look over weight with heavy touch
kele will find himself in championship if he continue with this form
the guy is terrible bad but many here will never admit it very sad
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Kelechi barely gets the ball. Leicester City do not have midfielders or defenders that can pass effectively or maintain possession. As soon as they get the ball it is a long ball to the penalty box. Leicester needs a change in tactics.
Last edited by Synopsis on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Kelechi is a bonafide talent , and will rise above his doubters. It's not going so well for him now, and I have my doubts as to whether Shakespeare is the right coach to take him forward. Leicester city's play is designed around Jamie Vardy, and they seem not to know any other way to operate. Even Mahrez is struggling. Kelechi came in and barely got a single decent pass. The coach brought on all his forwards without anyone to feed them with the balls.

Anyone that ignores the circumstances and chooses to run Kelechi down for whatever reason is just creating mischief.

I believe in Kelechi. He will rise again.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

...still better than Rashford

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cally wrote:Kelechi is a bonafide talent , and will rise above his doubters. It's not going so well for him now, and I have my doubts as to whether Shakespeare is the right coach to take him forward. Leicester city's play is designed around Jamie Vardy, and they seem not to know any other way to operate. Even Mahrez is struggling. Kelechi came in and barely got a single decent pass. The coach brought on all his forwards without anyone to feed them with the balls.

Anyone that ignores the circumstances and chooses to run Kelechi down for whatever reason is just creating mischief.

I think he brought Kelechi on to fulfill the Okazaki role, play behind and link up with Vardy, something he is simply not good at but needs to improve at if he wants to have a long successful career.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Cally wrote:Kelechi is a bonafide talent , and will rise above his doubters. It's not going so well for him now, and I have my doubts as to whether Shakespeare is the right coach to take him forward. Leicester city's play is designed around Jamie Vardy, and they seem not to know any other way to operate. Even Mahrez is struggling. Kelechi came in and barely got a single decent pass. The coach brought on all his forwards without anyone to feed them with the balls.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

When you people tire una go sleep..who cares kele I'd just buying time Zambia in 2 weeks...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He should not have gone to Leicester in the first place.
I am happy
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Synopsis wrote:Kelechi barely gets the ball.
Leicester City do not have midfielders or defenders that can pass effectively or maintain possession. As soon as they get the ball it is a long ball to the penalty box.
Leicester needs a change in tactics.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Thanks, the highlighted says it all.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It was different at City as they passed the ball into the channels that suited Kelechi but now he has to work harder to get the ball,I'm sure he can but he has to get used to it.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:When you people tire una go sleep..who cares kele I'd just buying time Zambia in 2 weeks...
:clap:

I could not care less for what he or any naija man does for his club. As long as he comes to camp, fights for a shirt and performs in green white green, thats more than enough for moi!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Eaglezbeak wrote:It was different at City as they passed the ball into the channels that suited Kelechi but now he has to work harder to get the ball,I'm sure he can but he has to get used to it.
He must have known how Leicester play before he signed for them.... There was rumours Hoffenheim were keen on him, on the face of it, that would have been a much better move for footballing reasons....
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

If Nwakaeme was giving the same opportunity at City, he would prbably score 30 goals a season. You guys please stop with this kelechi nonsense. Great YOUTH player. DOST. Beyond that, at best an average African player. At best. Olanrewaju is much worse.

He will NEVER go far because he has the classic Naija mentality. No ambition.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Busboy you are real bushman. Kelechi had no pre season, was busy fighting lawsuits and trying to get a transfer. Now trying to get used to a whole new system. You must have some drink, that makes you think the way you do. Just 6 weeks in, with Kele injured half the time, and all the other factors I already mentioned. You've written him off. God help you.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

nzeogwu wrote:If Nwakaeme was giving the same opportunity at City, he would prbably score 30 goals a season. You guys please stop with this kelechi nonsense. Great YOUTH player. DOST. Beyond that, at best an average African player. At best. Olanrewaju is much worse.

He will NEVER go far because he has the classic Naija mentality. No ambition.
That's how easy it is, and they have a scouting team. Dem for just catch every stadium tourist going through their facility and sign them on. No need for scouts and coaches, everyone can do it. How do you come up, with such crap.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kele is simply in the wrong team. Leicester has the lowest possession stats this season, all they do is defend deep and launch the ball for Vardy who is lightning quick. Kele is a goal scorer that needs a different kind of service. He does not play on the shoulder and depend on speed.

This team is built around Vardy and Mahrez and has no plan B. Even Silimani, who is imho a better overall stricker than Vardy is struggling.

I'm actually more worried about Ndidi. Seems to be losing all of his offensive game. All he does is hack and run around like a headless chicken.
Last edited by airwolex on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

oloye wrote:I dont know about him regressing, vut i know he is in the wrong club. Leicester simply do not play the kind of kind that accomodates the likes of Kele.
KPOM!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Will CE now accept what the rest of the world has known for a while?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

I'm not too worried about Ndidi because his role for the GWG right now is as a destroyer.

Nacho despite all of the challenges we must agree needs to improve and has regressed a bit. We are seeing this as well with the GWG

Also the comment on Slimani being a better overall striker than Vardy, What are we basing this on?
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

airwolex wrote:Kele is simply in the wrong team. Leicester has the lowest possession stats this season, all they do is defend deep and launch the ball for Vardy who is lightning quick. Kele is a goal scorer that needs a different kind of service. He does not play on the shoulder and depend on speed.

This team is built around Vardy and Mahrez and has no plan B. Even Silimani, who is imho a better overall stricker than Vardy is struggling.

I'm actually more worried about Ndidi. Seems to be losing all of his offensive game. All he does is hack and run around like a headless chicken.

One problem people aren't pointing out is that he doesn't have a really strong attribute other than finishing and maybe positioning which is why he struggles in a lot of games in senior football. He can't hold the ball up and is not that good in possession which would help since he isn't a physical player or a pact player.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

TheHitman47 wrote:One problem people aren't pointing out is that he doesn't have a really strong attribute other than finishing and maybe positioning which is why he struggles in a lot of games in senior football. He can't hold the ball up and is not that good in possession which would help since he isn't a physical player or a pact player.
You are absolutely right
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar