UEFA CL 17/18 MATCHDAY 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UEFA CL 17/18 MATCHDAY 3

Post by oloye »

The goal machine strikes....that dumb Borrusia defender ,you have no pace and you keep Ronnie on instead of off...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I hate watching naive teama...these lot in yellow have played like a bunch of yellow sissies!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Monaco 0 - 2 FC Porto
Sevilla 3-0 Maribor...Ben Yedder is the second hat trick notcher of the night
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Bale injured again? Wales wont like this
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

This Madrid team is on another level.. kai
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ascensio should have scored there...those Dortmund were just dragging their feel as if they tied shot puts in their boots
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

City 2-0 Shaktar...Sterling
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2 goal hero of the weekend Ceballos just dey enta match
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Borrusia are a junk team...rubbish football.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Monaco 0-3 Porto
Napoli 3-1 Feyenoord
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool and Dortmund might head to Europa and flex their power against beloved
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Let's go Chelsea!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

how come the thread title says match day 3, however teams are playing their 2nd games?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:how come the thread title says match day 3, however teams are playing their 2nd games?
Do the right thing and change it as a MOD.
Thanks
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Game of the day is PSG vs Bayern.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:how come the thread title says match day 3, however teams are playing their 2nd games?
Thanks for the observation. Will change it.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UEFA CL 17/18 MATCHDAY 2

Post by anointed »

Result
Qarabag 1 - 2 Roma

Live
Basel 1 - 0 Benfica

CSKA Moscow 0 - 1 Manchester United

Anderlecht 0 - 0 Celtic

Paris Saint Germain 1 - 0 Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid 0 - 0 Chelsea

Juventus 0 - 0 Olympiacos

Sporting CP 0 - 0 Barcelona
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Which one person go watch now?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

How come this Dani Alves keeps getting top clubs in his old age? Bobo must be super fit and staying out of injuries helps too.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Akinfe saves CSKA from Mkhi
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

That Mikhi guy na yeye!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Penalty to Man U
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”