UEFA CL 17/18 MATCHDAY 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
UEFA CL 17/18 MATCHDAY 2

Post by anointed »

What's the essence of the goal line AR if he cannot spot a handball by Ramos on the goal line...like those guys work for some clubs...Mascherano clipping Di Maria last year in Barca vs PSG, which the AR inexplicably failed to see comes to mind
Last edited by anointed on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: UEFA CL 17/18 MATCHDAY 3

Post by tfco »

I want APOEL to win

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

So far...

Sevilla 0 - 0 Maribor
Spartak Moscow 0 - 0 Liverpool
Manchester City 0 - 0 Shakhtar Donetsk
SSC Napoli 1 - 0 Feyenoord
Besiktas 1 - 0 RasenBallsport Leipzig
Monaco 0 - 0 FC Porto
APOEL Nicosia 0 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur
Borussia Dortmund 0 - 1 Real Madrid
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Spartak 1-0 Liverpool
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sevilla 1 - 0 Maribor
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

No-Clean-Sheet Liverpool.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Coutinho evens it for Pool
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Ben MF'ing Yedder
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Monaco 0 - 1 FC Porto
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:curse: Borrusia being robbed in broad daylight by these cheating scums called refs...two blatant penalties denied Borrusia..one of which should have seen Ramos sent out for stopping a goal bound shot..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

King Futcha wrote:Ben MF'ing Yedder
x2
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

No wonder no big team has come for this Aubemeyang...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sevilla 2 - 0 Maribor...Ben Yedder x2
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote::curse: Borrusia being robbed in broad daylight by these cheating scums called refs...two blatant penalties denied Borrusia..one of which should have seen Ramos sent out for stopping a goal bound shot..
It is shameful. Remember how Bayern were also cheated last season. The ironic thing is that they actually spent money on a couple of extra officials to help clean up refereeing errors and yet it gets worse.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Harry Kane blows in Cyprus...0-1 to Spurs
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I'd have stopped watching had CR been given that pen
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Besiktas 2 - 0 RasenBallsport Leipzig
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote::curse: Borrusia being robbed in broad daylight by these cheating scums called refs...two blatant penalties denied Borrusia..one of which should have seen Ramos sent out for stopping a goal bound shot..
It is shameful. Remember how Bayern were also cheated last season. The ironic thing is that they actually spent money on a couple of extra officials to help clean up refereeing errors and yet it gets worse.
It is all phototrick...until they start banning these cheating scums for life....but wait who will ban them..the same organisation that handed them the script which they are acting out?

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Ronaldo is selfish sha he didn't celebrate with Bale because he was expecting him to pass. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

ojafranpa wrote:Ronaldo is selfish sha he didn't celebrate with Bale because he was expecting him to pass. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That's your opinion. What kinda pass could he have been expecting from Bale in that instance?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

de Bruyne!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2-0 CR
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...