Bursaspor vs Galatasary

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Bursaspor vs Galatasary

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

who saw the tackle by Troost :shock: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bursaspor vs Galatasary

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He also gave them the 2nd goal for free.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

Agu's performance in this game was rated 6.4, the worst in his team. Not really clear to me what he brings to the table to be selected for SE.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

That is the issue I have with Ekong, he plays very well but is always one mistake away from undoing all his good wok. At 24, he should have ironed out all the costly mistakes from his game. His weak clearance inside the box in Yaounde presented Cameroon with the only opportunity to score and it took a double save from Ezenwa to prevent the SE from conceding a cheap goal.
I am happy
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

Dammy wrote:That is the issue I have with Ekong, he plays very well but is always one mistake away from undoing all his good wok. At 24, he should have ironed out all the costly mistakes from his game. His weak clearance inside the box in Yaounde presented Cameroon with the only opportunity to score and it took a double save from Ezenwa to prevent the SE from conceding a cheap goal.
I think if these guys (Ekong and Agu) are really as good as they are they will not end up in Buraspor. Same issue (overrated) with Onazi.
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

Sheikh wrote:
Dammy wrote:That is the issue I have with Ekong, he plays very well but is always one mistake away from undoing all his good wok. At 24, he should have ironed out all the costly mistakes from his game. His weak clearance inside the box in Yaounde presented Cameroon with the only opportunity to score and it took a double save from Ezenwa to prevent the SE from conceding a cheap goal.
I think if these guys (Ekong and Agu) are really as good as they are they will not end up in Buraspor. Same issue (overrated) with Onazi.
If they were really as good as "we think" they are.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sheikh wrote:
Sheikh wrote:
If they were really as good as "we think" they are.
The transfers by Ekong from Gent and Agu from Porto to Bursaspor were downwards moves. I was baffled by Agu's move as Porto seemed to have a place for him in their first team according to their website. It was as if it was the coming of age for the player this season. It seems he was not good enough according to the new coach. Ekong will keep his place in the SE because of his understanding with Balogun but I am not sure of Agu based on his ineffective performances against Cameroon in the WCQs,
I am happy
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

IMO turkey is a more competitive league than Belgium
And Ekong is an excellent defender
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ekong is a good defender but he gives the ball away way too much.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

smartbrother wrote:IMO turkey is a more competitive league than Belgium
Spot on. I guess you actually watch footy and not stuck on auto historic facts.

Meanwhile, these players are not robots that cater to our desires as fans. They must have to move to the clubs and leagues that we fancy, right? It has nothing to do with peculiarities of clubs, coaches, seasonal circumstances, money, and all. They just have to play for our fanciful leagues and clubs in order to be considered good enough for the SE.

For me, as long as any Nigerian player delivers when called upon, and helps us win, they can play for Ranchers Bees if they like. I wish them the very best.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He also gave them the 2nd goal for free.
The keeper that gave up a near post shot, or the defender that was infront of Ekong that left an 8 lane thoroughfare for the Gala player to shoot were blameless?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cally wrote:

Meanwhile, these players are not robots that cater to our desires as fans. They must have to move to the clubs and leagues that we fancy, right? It has nothing to do with peculiarities of clubs, coaches, seasonal circumstances, money, and all. They just have to play for our fanciful leagues and clubs in order to be considered good enough for the SE.

For me, as long as any Nigerian player delivers when called upon, and helps us win, they can play for Ranchers Bees if they like. I wish them the very best.
K-P-O-M :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Sheikh wrote:Agu's performance in this game was rated 6.4, the worst in his team. Not really clear to me what he brings to the table to be selected for SE.
Abegi don’t let our resident Ifa worshipper catch you... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:

this season the Turkish league has been on some serious fire.. I have been enjoying it..If you have BEin, you can watch the games. There are so many quality players . Besiktas are loaded with quality
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:

this season the Turkish league has been on some serious fire.. I have been enjoying it..If you have BEin, you can watch the games. There are so many quality players . Besiktas are loaded with quality
TBH, he quality of the Turkish league has gone up this season, unlike the past when only the big 3, Gala, Fernabache and Besiktas could buy top quality players, this season virtually all the clubs have raided the top 5 European leagues for players and the resultant jump in quality is obvious. I rate the league higher than the Belgian or Portuguese leagues.
I am happy