How will you celebrate when we Qualify for the WC next week?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

miky
Egg
Egg
Re: How will you celebrate when we Qualify for the WC next w

Post by miky »

i might be on top toto
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:
Sir V wrote:make we qualify first.
Shake shake shake... :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That my brother don shake sotay, him leg don turn jelly. I tire for how him dey warn me continuously of the dooms day scenario. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The YeyeMan wrote:
1naija wrote:Guys, should we allow shakers celebrate with us when we spank the crap out of Zambia? The sweetness of this WC will be confirmed in just 5 days.
No we must not allow. Anyone shaking at the thought of playing home to Gambia or whatever the hell we're playing should be banned from the forum for a week. And flogged.
What? I thought you are VERY good in ENGLISH LANGUAGE and types very well; therefore, makes no mistake in typing, sentence structure/agreement and et al. Well, by American Psychological Association's (APA) style, you are WRONG - Sir! Please correct yourself.

GRADE: 6/10

Majority of people who profess being good in English language as I have found, can BARELY read and write their "own" native languages. Those same people cannot tell the meaning of a proverb (adage) which is also spoken in their native languages. Are you one of them?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This thread will be super funny if SE fails to qualify
If SE fails to qualify? Are you serious?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
1naija wrote:Guys, should we allow shakers celebrate with us when we spank the crap out of Zambia? The sweetness of this WC will be confirmed in just 5 days.
No we must not allow. Anyone shaking at the thought of playing home to Gambia or whatever the hell we're playing should be banned from the forum for a week. And flogged.
What? I thought you are VERY good in ENGLISH LANGUAGE and types very well; therefore, makes no mistake in typing, sentence structure/agreement and et al. Well, by American Psychological Association's (APA) style, you are WRONG - Sir! Please correct yourself.

GRADE: 6/10

Majority of people who profess being good in English language as I have found, can BARELY read and write their "own" native languages. Those same people cannot tell the meaning of a proverb (adage) which is also spoken in their native languages. Are you one of them?
Chei! Poor little Odas. :rotf:

He doesn't know you can start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction such as "and" or "but". This is basic.

PS: Don't try to correct your teacher. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I had two dreams last night, one involved getting swooped by birds, while the other involved the se demolishing zambia, with an early goal from Moses.

Well I just got swooped by birds...

So make of that what you may.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT