I may have to give up drinking Star beer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I may have to give up drinking Star beer

Post by cic old boy »

Chelsea Football Club is pleased to announce Star Beer as our official Nigerian beer partner.

The agreement sees us welcome Nigeria’s leading beer brand into our expanding family of partners and to celebrate the relationship, Star will sell Chelsea-branded bottles throughout Nigeria.

Chris Townsend, Chelsea FC commercial director, said: ‘We are very happy to begin this partnership with Star, a leading brand in a country fanatical about football. We believe this alliance will further help us grow our fanbase throughout Nigeria, while allowing Star to become even more appealing to consumers through their links with the Premier League champions.’

Franco María Maggi, marketing director, Nigerian Breweries Plc, added: ‘The partnership with Chelsea provides us with a remarkable platform to broaden the brand’s profile and its values, while giving us another opening to create distinctive and shining experiences for football fans and Star lager consumers.’

Chelsea already possesses huge popularity in Nigeria, with more than two million Facebook followers in the country and a dedicated network of supporters regularly visiting the club’s official website.

Our on-field links with Nigeria are obvious. Africa Cup of Nations winner Victor Moses is a key member of Antonio Conte’s squad, and the now departed John Mikel Obi lifted every major club honour during his time at Stamford Bridge.

Younger Super Eagle Kenneth Omeruo, another Cup of Nations winner in 2013, is currently on loan with Kasimpasa in Turkey, while Ola Aina is gaining first-team experience with Hull City and recently earned his first call to the national team. Our first Nigerian, Celestine Babayaro, spent eight years with the Blues after signing for us back in 1997.
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-ne ... eiled.html
http://www.naijiant.com/
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I may have to give up drinking Star beer

Post by nemi2002 »

Which Nigerian side is star sponsoring?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

nemi2002 wrote:Which Nigerian side is star sponsoring?
:scared:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

They are the official partner and sponsor of NPFL.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
see how daft you both looking without researching, this is a poor example of no critical thinking capabilities, shows you failed woefully during school daya.. sometimes it is better to be silent , instead of looking silly and daft.. your quick response to discredit star beer shows how folly you both are ...shame on you two
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Cellular wrote:
Instead of sponsoring Remo Stars, Shooting Stars or Sunshine Stars? The commercials would write themselves.

PS: A fish company could sponsor COD United.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enjoy responsibly; if you are a problem drinker then - this Star is not for you -
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

The Eagle wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Instead of sponsoring Remo Stars, Shooting Stars or Sunshine Stars? The commercials would write themselves.

PS: A fish company could sponsor COD United.

money no dey there
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chelsea chopping bottle under the Bridge
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cic old boy wrote:
Chelsea Football Club is pleased to announce Star Beer as our official Nigerian beer partner.

The agreement sees us welcome Nigeria’s leading beer brand into our expanding family of partners and to celebrate the relationship, Star will sell Chelsea-branded bottles throughout Nigeria.

Chris Townsend, Chelsea FC commercial director, said: ‘We are very happy to begin this partnership with Star, a leading brand in a country fanatical about football. We believe this alliance will further help us grow our fanbase throughout Nigeria, while allowing Star to become even more appealing to consumers through their links with the Premier League champions.’

Franco María Maggi, marketing director, Nigerian Breweries Plc, added: ‘The partnership with Chelsea provides us with a remarkable platform to broaden the brand’s profile and its values, while giving us another opening to create distinctive and shining experiences for football fans and Star lager consumers.’

Chelsea already possesses huge popularity in Nigeria, with more than two million Facebook followers in the country and a dedicated network of supporters regularly visiting the club’s official website.

Our on-field links with Nigeria are obvious. Africa Cup of Nations winner Victor Moses is a key member of Antonio Conte’s squad, and the now departed John Mikel Obi lifted every major club honour during his time at Stamford Bridge.

Younger Super Eagle Kenneth Omeruo, another Cup of Nations winner in 2013, is currently on loan with Kasimpasa in Turkey, while Ola Aina is gaining first-team experience with Hull City and recently earned his first call to the national team. Our first Nigerian, Celestine Babayaro, spent eight years with the Blues after signing for us back in 1997.
Chief CIC; why do you want to STOP drinking the beer?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

cic old boy wrote:

The off-field links as well with Mike Emenalo the most prominent.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

We now ‘belong’.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
see how daft you both looking without researching, this is a poor example of no critical thinking capabilities, shows you failed woefully during school daya.. sometimes it is better to be silent , instead of looking silly and daft.. your quick response to discredit star beer shows how folly you both are ...shame on you two
Shut up little nagging girl,what did you gather from a question and an emoji that spurred you into spewing such nonsense?Keep taking your estrogen tablets or your hormones will run a mock!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I hope they've done their homework? They might increase their sales with the chocski faithfuls but face a backlash from manure, goons and other rival fans
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
My brother its not every time you rush to judge. You are not exactly an example of a sensible person and rarely make sense.

I return every arrow of shame back to you.
iworo
Egg
Egg
Star Beer unveiled as official partner at Chelsea

Post by iworo »

Star Beer unveiled as official partner at Chelsea

Nigerian brewer Star Lager has added Chelsea to its growing roster of football club partners. As well as the Premier League champions, Star have deals with Arsenal, Manchester City, Juventus, Real Madrid, Paris St. Germain and Barcelona.

Star Lager will be the official beer of the club in a deal that is focussed on the Nigerian market. Star will sell Chelsea-branded bottles throughout Nigeria.

Chris Townsend, Chelsea FC commercial director, said: “We are very happy to begin this partnership with Star, a leading brand in a country fanatical about football. We believe this alliance will further help us grow our fanbase throughout Nigeria, while allowing Star to become even more appealing to consumers through their links with the Premier League champions.”

Chelsea already have more than two million Facebook followers in Nigeria while national team player Victor Moses is a key member of the club’s first team.

“The partnership with Chelsea provides us with a remarkable platform to broaden the brand’s profile and its values, while giving us another opening to create distinctive and shining experiences for football fans and Star lager consumers,” said Franco María Maggi, marketing director, Nigerian Breweries.

As well as branding rights, the deal will see Star sending a number of football fans to watch matches at Stamford Bridge.

No term or value was announced for the partnership.

Contact the writer of this story at [email protected]

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2017 ... r-chelsea/