[TBL] Man United (4-0) Crystal Palace [Mata, Fellax2, Rom]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (3-0) Crystal Palace [Mata, Fellainix2]

Post by anikulapo »

To call Crystal Palace a shambolic team is an insult to all shambolic teams. These clowns are beyond pathetic ... Tufiakwa
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Alternative thread title

:roll:
Main Club of United Loanee (3-0) Current club of United loanee

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Hennesy makes a good save off Martial
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:To call Crystal Palace a shamblocu team is an insult to all shambolic teams. These clowns are beyond pathetic ... Tufiakwa
Which one be shamblocu? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Eventually Lukaku...tap in..4-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What provoked Hodgson to take this job ... mugu
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

not his best game, but he's finally hit it

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Lukaku's header to release Herrera was way better than his tap in for the goal :tic:
Last edited by anointed on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (4-0) Crystal Palace [Mata, Fellax2, Ro

Post by tfco »

JM wants Fellaini to get the hat-trick

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If Kane stays healthy Lukaku cannot outscore him. Lukaku practically needs to be served a very easy ball to score. Very wasteful
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT

Again, 4 in the number.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:To call Crystal Palace a shamblocu team is an insult to all shambolic teams. These clowns are beyond pathetic ... Tufiakwa
Which one be shamblocu? :tic:
Anikuidiot wanted to say "shambolic," but he had blocus in his mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:What provoked Hodgson to take this job ... mugu
A paycheck??? :shock: Something you clearly know nothing about! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-0) Crystal Palace [Mata]

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

oloye's boy
Na who my boy smoke like taba there? Missed this match save for the last 20 nins. I expected Palace to be trashed because they are trash.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-0) Crystal Palace [Mata]

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote::clap: :clap:

oloye's ball playing with a lot of confido

those comparisons with Nacho have died a natural death

lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny part of this is that if Nigerians had the chance to choose whether a young Nigerian should play under Guardiola or Mourinho, they will choose Guardiola :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We all know what Mourinho did for a young Nigerian and what Guardiola has done. :D
You dey mind our people! Jose killed Mikel dem dey talk... :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:clap: :clap: Chai two assists from my boy..what a gem...this small boy is carrying ManU on his fragile shoulders

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:FT

Again, 4 in the number.
*is

you're welcome

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:FT

Again, 4 in the number.
*is

you're welcome

To be fair, United has scored 14 goals at home this season. And there is a "4 in the number" 14. :clap: :clap: :clap:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We are winning games that last season we drew, we have definitely improved, no doubt, its important we are not conceeding, we will see how we perform when the big boys start calling, first Liverpool

How many goals has Felliani got this season? The man just cant stop scoring, in the box, he is unplayable, he is turning out to be an important player this season, if JM can get the best of him, then we will be up there, i am am also happy for Ashley Young, the man is quality down the left side with his crosses, so far Martial is looking better than Rashford
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:We are winning games that last season we drew, we have definitely improved, no doubt, its important we are not conceeding, we will see how we perform when the big boys start calling, first Liverpool

How many goals has Felliani got this season? The man just cant stop scoring, in the box, he is unplayable, he is turning out to be an important player this season, if JM can get the best of him, then we will be up there, i am am also happy for Ashley Young, the man is quality down the left side with his crosses, so far Martial is looking better than Rashford
the thing is happening right in front of your eyes, and you're saying "if"

Martial, Young, Fella, Jones have improved

i can't think of a player who has regressed from last season.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Palace were utter bobbins. How can a team with French, Belgian, English, Dutch, Welsh, and Irish internationals all over the pitch lose 7 games in a row?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Palace are suffering from lack of confidence, thats all, yes we might be playing the smaller sides but who cares, we did not make the fixtures, was quite dissapointed with Chelsea yesterday, they offered absolutely nothing up front, at least united always create scoring opportunities, if we play city tomorrow, mourinho will start with rashford instead of martial because martial does not track back enough
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:Palace were utter bobbins. How can a team with French, Belgian, English, Dutch, Welsh, and Irish internationals all over the pitch lose 7 games in a row?
They are junks! Calling them international players is an attempt to be politically correct.