Watching Two Nigerian Players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Watching Two Nigerian Players

Post by Otitokoro »

Not sure whose header was the better on the day:
Onyekuru's or Bonaventure's.
Both were brilliant.
Gotti wrote:GOOOOAAAAAL!!!

Onyekuru hangs in the 90th min! :clap: :clap:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

1naija wrote:
marutimon wrote:Dennis Bonaventure 5 league goals + 1 assist
Peter Olayinka 4 league goals + 6 assists
Henry Onyekuru 4 league goals
Taiwo Awoniyi 3 leagues goals + 2 assists
Abdul Ajagun 2 league goals

Its just stats but Olayinka assist number would suggest excellent hold-up play and above average passing skills for a striker.

BTW: Dessers scored today as well.

I watched part of the Anderlecht game today and based on what I saw, 4 Belgian league goals should be equal one EPL assist. So we should stop counting goals as if a goal is a goal. Motor oil is NOT motor oil, just as goals get levelz!
Players have moved on from the Belgian league to do great things, be it Lukaku, Mitrovic, Kompany, Batshuayi, Fellaini, Perisic or now Tielemans.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Its just stats but Olayinka assist number would suggest excellent hold-up play and above average passing skills for a striker.

Good thing about Olayinka is that he uses both legs very well, very skillful, fast and strong. He plays both as a left winger and striker for Zulte. He also horned his skill in the technical czech league last season.

Nigeria's best players are currently in Belgium and the good thing about it is that they would move on to biger clubs and league. Already, Based on this seasons performance, Onyekuru and Awoniyi might end up in the Premier league next season. Olayinka would move to a bigger club in Belgium (Gent) and play in Europe. Dennis killed it in Ukraine last season, found himself in One of the 2 bigest clubs in Belgium, and would likely end up in the top 5 leagues if he continues at this rate.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote:

I watched part of the Anderlecht game today and based on what I saw, 4 Belgian league goals should be equal one EPL assist. So we should stop counting goals as if a goal is a goal. Motor oil is NOT motor oil, just as goals get levelz!
:lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

marutimon wrote:
1naija wrote:

Players have moved on from the Belgian league to do great things, be it Lukaku, Mitrovic, Kompany, Batshuayi, Fellaini, Perisic or now Tielemans.
Did I say players should not move from Belgian League? Is it not a starter league like the French League? Good players are supposed to start there and then move to bigger clubs like Yobo and other great players did. Any player that stays in one of those leagues for all his career like Roger Milla and sadly Enyeama cannot be considered great players. Right Obong? :D

So what you said does not change the fact that 4 Belgian goals should equal 1 EPL assist.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.