Antonio Conte - Why Moses Did Not Play Against Man City?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Antonio Conte - Why Moses Did Not Play Against Man City?

Post by paj »

bret- hart wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
paj wrote:
niyi wrote:
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Shebi last year he was jumping upanda like a deranged demon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When he was playing 1 game a week his body was shacking him. :rotf: :rotf:

Also, what happened to Zappacosta?
You're one confused maga...in another thread U blame coach for benching Moses and called him a coward, now in this thread when he explains why U blame the player.....if anyone is jumping upandan it's clearly U..remember..U're only out from Aro on probation...it aint permament o!

Pa
How is he blaming the player?
oh wait...it's his English and communication skills that were bad...oh well..
you see how you just dey disgrace ya sef everywhere, even on book wey get face? :tic: As your only friend wey fit advise you well well on hinternet, I don tell you plenty times, make a telephone call to ya brain first before you open mouth. But you no dey listen. You dey talk like persin wey get ganja withdrawal symptoms :tic: :taunt: You see ya life? msshhheeww :arrow:

Remember: na advise I dey give you o. No need to insult me o :sneaky:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Paj can you pls stop talking to yourself already. I am starting to worry about you o.
The one U suppose worry about na Mental Alloy..he keeps grinning into an opaque mirror while chewing pako and admiring what he thinks are his looks..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bret- hart wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
paj wrote:
niyi wrote:
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Shebi last year he was jumping upanda like a deranged demon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When he was playing 1 game a week his body was shacking him. :rotf: :rotf:

You're one confused maga...in another thread U blame coach for benching Moses and called him a coward, now in this thread when he explains why U blame the player.....if anyone is jumping upandan it's clearly U..remember..U're only out from Aro on probation...it aint permament o!

Pa
you see how you just dey disgrace ya sef everywhere, even on book wey get face? :tic: As your only friend wey fit advise you well well on hinternet, I don tell you plenty times, make a telephone call to ya brain first before you open mouth. But you no dey listen. You dey talk like persin wey get ganja withdrawal symptoms :tic: :taunt: You see ya life? msshhheeww :arrow:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Paj can you pls stop talking to yourself already. I am starting to worry about you o.
I think dem don drop you on your head too many times during your wrestling days :tic: If you no sabi think well, your eyes no fit see too? :sneaky: Abi you think persin called James and Jameson na the same bobo? :roll: mmmsshhheeww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

pajimoh wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
paj wrote:
niyi wrote:
paj wrote:

Pa

I think dem don drop you on your head too many times during your wrestling days :tic: If you no sabi think well, your eyes no fit see too? :sneaky: Abi you think persin called James and Jameson na the same bobo? :roll: mmmsshhheeww
like seriously...BretFart has issues...apparently needs glasses from consuming too much Garri..how he go look previous Mr Nigeria three years in a row(ME) and mistake am for pesin wey when e smile rezembu grinning Agama Lizard( YOU)?
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

laff wan kill me die
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

paj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
paj wrote:
paj wrote:

Pa

like seriously...BretFart has issues...apparently needs glasses from consuming too much Garri..how he go look previous Mr Nigeria three years in a row(ME) and mistake am for pesin wey when e smile rezembu grinning Agama Lizard( YOU)?
You Mr. Nigeria? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: More like Mr. Sambisa Forrest.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

pajimoh wrote:
paj wrote:quote="bret- hart"]
pajimoh wrote:
paj wrote:
paj wrote:

Pa

like seriously...BretFart has issues...apparently needs glasses from consuming too much Garri..how he go look previous Mr Nigeria three years in a row(ME) and mistake am for pesin wey when e smile rezembu grinning Agama Lizard( YOU)?[/quote]
You Mr. Nigeria? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: More like Mr. Sambisa Forrest.[/quote]
Abeg stop hating...no be ma fault sey U rezembu Mogrel :taunt:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Pa Jimoh
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote:Pa Jimoh

Haba! I don beg you b4 make you dey forward your draft to thiefco before you post. Wetin be Mogrel? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

metalalloy wrote:

Haba! I don beg you b4 make you dey forward your draft to thiefco before you post. Wetin be Mogrel? :lol:
.. I hate putting up people's baby pics on here but since U ask na U force my hand o! :evil:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

paj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

.. I hate putting up people's baby pics on here but since U ask na U force my hand o! :evil:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chai! This thread na faya.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so you decided to post your baby pic? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

metalalloy wrote:
paj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so you decided to post your baby pic? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, that's him alright. Those eyes. That's why they rejected him at Betty Fords. :shock: