What if Zambia parks a mega bus?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What if Zambia parks a mega bus?

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Abeg.... tacticians and internet coaches,if Zambia decides to play 10-0-0 and park a mega bus in front of their post, what would be the best way to overcome that ? I suspect they will do exactly that, park the bus and hope to hit us late with the hopes of not conceding more than a goal till late in the 2nd.

How do we respond? This is what South Africa did and it worked. Me I dey concerned about this game o!
They need to win to have any chance of qualifying so they have to come out and play. If they park the bus and the game ends in a draw they are out. So that would be stupid of them and the coach should be fired immediately after the game.
Not exactly true, but close because it means we must NOT lose to Algeria in that case
Last edited by Odas on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

make we rush dem..if it's 3 nil to 9ja @ halftime they'd be trading that bus in for 2 Peugeots @ halftime
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Abeg.... tacticians and internet coaches,if Zambia decides to play 10-0-0 and park a mega bus in front of their post, what would be the best way to overcome that ? I suspect they will do exactly that, park the bus and hope to hit us late with the hopes of not conceding more than a goal till late in the 2nd.

How do we respond? This is what South Africa did and it worked. Me I dey concerned about this game o!
They need to win to have any chance of qualifying so they have to come out and play. If they park the bus and the game ends in a draw they are out. So that would be stupid of them and the coach should be fired immediately after the game.
Thought we have to win too. If we draw and they beat Cameroon it's down to goal difference if we don't beat Algeria.no?
What if we draw and they beat Cameron and we beat Algeria?

A win for us gives us the ticket. A draw almost guarantees we qualify. All we have to do is park the bus in Algeria and it won't matter what they do to Cameroon if we come out with a draw. The point is they have to win or their chances become much slimmer than ours.

Having said that, No bus formed against Victor Moses and Mikel splitting passes will prosper. The only thing it will do is reduce the goals we will score from 4 to 3.
Hmm, wow! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:

Thought we have to win too. If we draw and they beat Cameroon it's down to goal difference if we don't beat Algeria.no?
If it's a draw it leave them with 8 points and Nigeria with 11 points with a game to spare Nigeria with the better goal difference will still be in a better position.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

We neef 2 points from out remaining games to qualify