I had a dream overnight...no be joke o!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I had a dream overnight...no be joke o!

Post by paj »

...I saw Kelechi scoring the winning goal...it was from a counter with someone laying the ball for him just past the center circle and him running full speed at their keeper...he went one way towards his left, the keeper follow am and he wrongfooted the keeper to the right ..the ball sneaks into the net just barely hitting the post..
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
tunde72
Egg
Egg
Re: I had a dream overnight...no be joke o!

Post by tunde72 »

Go back to sleep please.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

paj wrote:...I saw Kelechi scoring the winning goal...it was from a counter with someone laying the ball for him just past the center circle and him running full speed at their keeper...he went one way towards his left, the keeper follow am and he wrongfooted the keeper to the right ..the ball sneaks into the net just barely hitting the post..
Pa
Now tell us, how many spliffs did you actually smoke before this hallucination, sorry I mean dream?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Paj, don jinx SE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

pajimoh wrote:
paj wrote:...I saw Kelechi scoring the winning goal...it was from a counter with someone laying the ball for him just past the center circle and him running full speed at their keeper...he went one way towards his left, the keeper follow am and he wrongfooted the keeper to the right ..the ball sneaks into the net just barely hitting the post..
Pa
Now tell us, how many spliffs did you actually smoke before this hallucination, sorry I mean dream?
astonishingly none..remember as U be my source U were busted a week ago and U just come out this morning :taunt:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Pa
Winning goal is all relative bro. Do you mean he scored the first goal of a 4-0 victory or he scored the lone goal of the game?
:taunt: :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Pa

like dis?
[/video]

See as pele miss just like your music dey miss de mark

yeye fake musician
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Robbynice wrote:
Pa
Winning goal is all relative bro. Do you mean he scored the first goal of a 4-0 victory or he scored the lone goal of the game?
Well...I wasn't dreaming in HD so I didn't see the score..but it was dying minutes and his celebration spoke volumes :D
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

metalalloy wrote:
Pa

like dis?
[/video]

See as pele miss just like your music dey miss de mark

yeye fake musician
U just dey exposure to the world why U spent 3 years in a 6 month Vulcanizer school...I say Kele scored U dey here dey perfect drunkposting.. :twisted: I no blame U sha..when we train Orangutan like U how to use web himself fit begin feel like human being :taunt:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Nothing wey long wrap of strong poli no fit do to people's head
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YemiBrazil wrote:Nothing wey long wrap of strong poli no fit do to people's head

the bobo don down some mounds of amala and abula before bed, das why him dey see dis kain dreams.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote: U just dey exposure to the world why U spent 3 years in a 6 month Vulcanizer school...I say Kele scored U dey here dey perfect drunkposting.. :twisted: I no blame U sha..when we train Orangutan like U how to use web himself fit begin feel like human being :taunt:
useless rejected barrow pusher, no be you type dis?
it was from a counter with someone laying the ball for him just past the center circle and him running full speed at their keeper...he went one way towards his left, the keeper follow am and he wrongfooted the keeper to the right
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

YemiBrazil wrote:Nothing wey long wrap of strong poli no fit do to people's head
U'd know na...going by how U ended up in Brazil looking for Latvia.. :taunt:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

the bobo don down some mounds of amala and abula before bed, das why him dey see dis kain dreams.
...ok..would U prefer a Zambian hattrick? :evil: I get Unisom for office o...and we're allowed an hour's lunch nap :twisted:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

metalalloy wrote:
paj wrote: U just dey exposure to the world why U spent 3 years in a 6 month Vulcanizer school...I say Kele scored U dey here dey perfect drunkposting.. :twisted: I no blame U sha..when we train Orangutan like U how to use web himself fit begin feel like human being :taunt:
useless rejected barrow pusher, no be you type dis?
it was from a counter with someone laying the ball for him just past the center circle and him running full speed at their keeper...he went one way towards his left, the keeper follow am and he wrongfooted the keeper to the right
Mods...ok...since the Nigerian Army has been asking for public support in the Sambissa Forest..I think we've got a nominee here...Mental na Freckled Albino goat from Igbiraland so the bad guys wont touch him as its against religion but he might provide good Intel...yawl in? :evil:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

tunde72 wrote:Go back to sleep please.
Why? Do you want us to lose? In his dream we won, so what's the problem? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Odas on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robbynice wrote:
Pa
Chief Robby, I don't think your question matters. The bottom line is: We won, that's all
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Odas wrote:
Why? Do want us to lose? In his dream we won, so what's the problem? :shock: :shock: :shock:
mai broad I tire o... :blink:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I don't understand what you people are saying and why the negative responses. A person had a dream, he revealed what he saw in the dream and as a result he is being attacked, and insulted? This CE na real "wah" des days.

By the way, where are the "Moderators" or they do not exist anymore?
Last edited by Odas on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

paj wrote:
Odas wrote:
Why? Do want us to lose? In his dream we won, so what's the problem? :shock: :shock: :shock:
mai broad I tire o... :blink:
Every day, this place (The CE) is getting worse, expressing one's opinion, revealing dreams and et al. is becoming impossible to do these days. Na wa-oo!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Odas wrote:
I don't understand what you people are saying and why the negative responses. A person had a dream, he revealed what he saw in the dream and as a result he is being attacked, and insulted? This CE na real "wah" des days.

By the way, where are they "Moderators" or they do not exist anymore?
..let's threaten them wiff recalling Allard :tic: