Mali vs. CIV 0-0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mali vs. CIV 0-0 FT

Post by Undertaker »

So nobody they watch this match? Why is Mali playing on a Friday btw? Mali looks more likely to score so far. That CIV vs. Morocco in Nov will decide this group. And CIV may be in trouble in they don't pick up a point today and Morocco beat Gabon tomorrow.
Last edited by Undertaker on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: Mali vs. CIV 0-0

Post by Synopsis »

CIV is kinda $#%.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Mali almost scored !!!!
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Any links?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Synopsis wrote:CIV is kinda $#%.
:oops: the temperature in Mali is too high for Europe-based Ivorians :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Am watching.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Defensively Cote d'Ivoire look pretty good, but they have no focal point in attack... They have pretty good defenders and midfielders, but the attack is poor... Nobody anywhere close to Drogba and Toure level up front... Especially with Gervinho not playing. What happened to Wilfried Zaha?

Mali did a generational change since they are already out and it really helped them.
Last edited by marutimon on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:boo: we are
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

The Maliens are full of energy....but no end result :taunt: :taunt:
!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so Gabon and Morroco are in it big time, the group is going down the wire until the last game
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Mali vs. CIV 0-0 FT

Post by marutimon »

But if Morocco win then Gabon is out.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

marutimon wrote:But if Morocco win then Gabon is out.
Morocco need to beat Gabon tomorrow at home and get a point in Abidjan to win the group! CIV without Drogba is a rubbish team!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

CIV without Drogba won the AFCON. CIV without Drogba AND Toure is weak offensively though.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

marutimon wrote:CIV without Drogba won the AFCON. CIV without Drogba AND Toure is weak offensively though.
Winning the AFCON isn't a big deal anymore. All a team has to do is have luck on their side. CIV and Cameroon were very luck to win very weak AFCON tournaments.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:So nobody they watch this match? Why is Mali playing on a Friday btw? Mali looks more likely to score so far. That CIV vs. Morocco in Nov will decide this group. And CIV may be in trouble in they don't pick up a point today and Morocco beat Gabon tomorrow.
I was watching on BEIN...Omo I do not know about this CIV team sha...Mali IMHO let them off the hook
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, game ended in 0-0 draw so ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Undertaker wrote:
marutimon wrote:CIV without Drogba won the AFCON. CIV without Drogba AND Toure is weak offensively though.
Winning the AFCON isn't a big deal anymore. All a team has to do is have luck on their side. CIV and Cameroon were very luck to win very weak AFCON tournaments.
My dear friend, luck has nothing to do with it. Let's be respectful. African champions like any major championship always goes to the big teams in the respective continents or Associations, with the odd exceptions. Was Nigeria lucky to win the AFCON? Or are you just being disrespectful. Cameroon are African giants and luck has nothing to do with it.

Finally, you mention luck and you forget there is a huge difference between tournament football and league football format.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Waffiman wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
My dear friend, luck has nothing to do with it. Let's be respectful. African champions like any major championship always goes to the big teams in the respective continents or Associations, with the odd exceptions. Was Nigeria lucky to win the AFCON? Or are you just being disrespectful. Cameroon are African giants and luck has nothing to do with it.

Finally, you mention luck and you forget there is a huge difference between tournament football and league football format.
Chief, with all due respect the last three AFCON were all won on pure luck! Nigeria, CIV and Cameroon were all very weak teams that got "Lucky" and won the AFCON against a very weak field! That Keshi team was pure garbage until they reached the QF and started showing signs of a good team. That CIV and the Cameroon team were pure joke garbage as well when you compare them to say (Egypt, 2006, 2008,2010) that won the tournament playing against better teams!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Chief, with all due respect the last three AFCON were all won on pure luck! Nigeria, CIV and Cameroon were all very weak teams that got "Lucky" and won the AFCON against a very weak field! That Keshi team was pure garbage until they reached the QF and started showing signs of a good team. That CIV and the Cameroon team were pure joke garbage as well when you compare them to say (Egypt, 2006, 2008,2010) that won the tournament playing against better teams!
So unless a strong team in your opinion win the the tournament then it is luck abi? Okay oh...It is a shame sha, a damn shame if you ask me smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

So unless a strong team in your opinion win the the tournament then it is luck abi? Okay oh...It is a shame sha, a damn shame if you ask me smh
Ok boy, we know wetin you go talk so we stopped asking..
But I sabi you well well for this matter
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Undertaker wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

With all due respect, can you substantiate your opinion with facts. Remember an opinion is not a fact.

For example, what is it about their play or results that materially came from luck which directly influenced results that won these teams the tournament.

It is one thing to have an opinion of events, it is another thing entirely for the opinion to be based on factual occurrences during the event. Now I respectfully ask you back up your opinion of the last 3 AFCON being won on pure luck with occurrences that made them lucky.